• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddocks

damn, sasuke about to drop truth bombs.

honestly, I want to cheer for Sasuke to be different, but I can't help but cheer for naruto on this fight. Sasuke will spit done nonsense about hokage ans naruro will tell him to shut up and do something amazing. Things are really stacked against Sasuke right now and I really don't mind that.

Pein

Banned
It's out now.

Sakura dying was a genjutsu Sasuke used on her. And SasuSaku is 100% dead in the dirt.

its how it should be. That genjutsu was fucked though and I totally agree with Sasuke, I have no clue what Sakura likes about this twat.

Can't wait to see these two really throw down. I hope this fight is more like Pain vs Naruto and less DBZ like.

Frog-fu

Banned
Sasuke better not fucking prattle on next week. Kishi's got 6 regular chapters and 1 extra long final chapter to wrap this shit up if he wants to top off at 700.

So... Even at the end if the world and at the end of everything Sakura still professes her love for Sasuke? After everything he's pulled? Hell even Sasuke knows there's no way that Sakura should still be in love with him!

Fuck you Kishimoto! Fuck you for finally ruining Sakura for me!

Jesus Christ, Sasuke is such a shitty character. Please Naruto kill that's asshole and put the fandom out of it's misery.

A little disappointed we're back at the VotE to be honest. It only sets itself up to be compared to the highs and lows of that fight, but I suppose that's exactly what Kishi wants. :/

Oh well, at least SasuSaku has died in a garbage fire once and for all. Too bad Sakura is confirmed worst character in Naruto now. When she grit her teeth, I had hope that she was about to tell Sasuke off. It literally would have redeemed her from everything. How silly to expect her to act like a well adjusted person.

FZZ

Banned
Man I just wanna see Naruto smack the shit out of Sasuke. I expect the issue after next weeks to be "Naruto's definition of a Hokage!!!" They're gonna draw this out as long as possible, so yeah seems like issue 7XX will be the end of it all. Hagoromo seems like he's gonna give some interesting info on the backstory though. We still don't know about his brother, why Kaguya went insane (I'm not gonna accept that she just ate a fruit and went cray,) and who their father was.

Also Sakura still loved Sasuke up until that point. No clue what's gonna happen after, but it's clear Sasuke is the one she romantically loves and Naruto is more if a brother-sister type bond. /shipping wars

Mendrox

Inb4 some derranged soul claims that since sasuke didnt actually killed her it means he loves her deep down...

Isn't it so? LOL

Even with Naruto ends up with Sakura - the anime team will still try to make NaruHina canon. I don't care. Naruto could kagebunshinfuck every Ninja girl with his sage power.

Sasuke better not fucking prattle on next week. Kishi's got 6 regular chapters and 1 extra long final chapter to wrap this shit up if he wants to top off at 700.

Dude, no way this is ending in 7 chapters, come on lol. Best case scenario is a decisive final attack at ch 700. The aftermath and epilogue remains after that. I'm thinking a finish at 715 chapters at least.

I don't see how this necessarily killed SS btw. The final parts of the chapter were basically how Naruto will make him see love and he'll experience something other than motherly love in his life. And Sakura still wants him, so.....

eh

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't think Sakura was confessing her love again, I think she was reminded him of it, hence the past tense in her words. She was voicing her disappointment in him turning out the way he did despite everything they had gone through, that's how I read it. As far as she knows, Naruto and Sasuke are about to go off to kill each other, and she can't very well beg Naruto not to go fight when Sasuke is the aggressor in this.

Suit your self I'm in not race to see Naruto finish. Plus I really want to know what Sasuke wants

I want to know what he wants as well, but I also want the fight to finally get on already.

Dude, no way this is ending in 7 chapters, come on lol. Best case scenario is a decisive final attack at ch 700. The aftermath and epilogue remains after that. I'm thinking a finish at 715 chapters at least.

If it's not 700, it'll be probably something like 715, I agree.

Frog-fu

Banned
Even if Sasuke still cares for Sakura deep down, I don't see it happening. This chapter, if anything, was the final nail in the coffin for SasuSaku.

smurfx

get some go again
Even if Sasuke still cares for Sakura deep down, I don't see it happening. This chapter, if anything, was the final nail in the coffin for SasuSaku.
i bet she ends up getting those feeling back when he ends up crying and apologizing for treating her like crap.

Seems like Tumblr hasn't read the chapter yet, what a shame I wanted to drink the tears.

I like the banter right now. Both of them are confident and respect each other but their goals are different.

Frog-fu

Banned
i bet she ends up getting those feeling back when he ends up crying and apologizing for treating her like crap.

I would hope Kishi had the good sense to have Sakura accept his apology and leave it at that. Anything else would be a disservice to her character. She deserves better than being an emotional punching bag.

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto seemed to handle himself pretty well this chapter. He was annoyed Sasuke used a genjutsu on Sakura but aside from that he was pretty calm, especially the way he reminded Kakashi of his promise to Sakura, which I find odd because Sakura already relinquished him from that promise (a number of times), and he said around the Kage Summit arc that his motivations for saving Sasuke had changed and that he promise wasn't the only reason he had.

Naruto seemed to handle himself pretty well this chapter. He was annoyed Sasuke used a genjutsu on Sakura but aside from that he was pretty calm, especially the way he reminded Kakashi of his promise to Sakura, which I find odd because Sakura already relinquished him from that promise (a number of times), and he said around the Kage Summit arc this motivations for saving Sasuke wasn't the only reason he had.

Yes, lots of people decided the promise has been called off. But that was never in Naruto's character.

EhoaVash

Lol go sasuke....if only he really did kill Sakura :/...kinda disappointing it was just a genjutsu

But yeah Sakura confirmed worst character in the series ho still loves the dick that tries to kill her.

stryke

Lol go sasuke....if only he really did kill Sakura :/...kinda disappointing it was just a genjutsu

But yeah Sakura confirmed worst character in the series ho still loves the dick that tries to kill her.

I really did get excited there for a second... :(

What no fight scenes yet.......come on Kishi.

This chapter did confirm some things:

- Sakura loves Sasuke
- Sasuke doesn't care or more importantly doesn't want to care
- The image of his family confirms that Sasuke doesn't want to experience such love after experiencing the pain of loosing such love.

- Sasuke is about to drop some truth bombs.

Apath

Sakura proves to be an absolute shit character once again. Was hoping Sasuke really did kill her; it would mean Sakura is dead AND Naruto would actually go for the kill.

Too bad neither of those things are going to happen. Naruto will bring Sasuke back by beating him and things will end happily ever after.

Sai

Argh, another setup chapter after a break.

Still doesn't make up for the two attempts to kill her before, but I'm glad that was just Genjutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom