• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Naruto represent.

th

But Naruto said before if they fight, they'll kill each other.

I think that's what he has planned, that's how he'll end the brother's feud??

Bring Sasuke back to Sakura (dead of course) barely holding on himself, and ask Sakura to bury both of them.

I'd cry...

Naruto allows the Sauce to kill him, but only if he takes his mantle and dream first.

Naruto allows Sasuke to kill him in order for Sauce to finally come to his senses, Then Sakura uses Chiyo Baasama resurrection technique to sacrifice herself to save Naruto.

I could actually see this happening.

But Naruto said before if they fight, they'll kill each other.

I think that's what he has planned, that's how he'll end the brother's feud??

Bring Sasuke back to Sakura (dead of course) barely holding on himself, and ask Sakura to bury both of them.

I'd cry...

Yeah but Naruto says that he refuses to spill Saskue's blood now.

Pein

Banned
Sasuke threats are kinda empty, right now. He should have killed the Kages but damn I like Gaara way too much for that to happen.

Sasuke can't kill naruto, he's too much of a scrub to do that.

That animation from the new opening is good but I hate that they glossed over sage mode and his rad coat.

Count me in as someone who likes the banter between Tobirama and Naruto, its like part 1 again between naruto and sasuke. The part where Tobirama says its like fighting with his brother again was nice.

He won't be able to keep up with Naruto's taijutsu, so we might not see a lot of it in this fight unfortunately.

Sasuke has always been better at taijutsu so I doubt it. Anyway I'm not talking about Sasuke. I just want to the fight in general to have hand to hand combat mixed with some jutsu's like the first one.

Sasuke threats are kinda empty, right now.He should have killed the Kages but damn I like Gaara way too much for that to happen.

Ridiculous. What the fuck will killing the Kages accomplish? Seriously? What good would it do? It's not like each other the Kages wouldn't have someone to take their place!

That's outside of the shitiness of Killing Tsunade and Gara. What they fuck did ether one of them do to create the situation the Ninja world is in?

Pein

Banned
Ridiculous. What the fuck will killing the Kages accomplish? Seriously? What good would it do? It's not like each other the Kages wouldn't have someone to take their place!

That's outside of the shitiness of Killing Tsunade and Gara. What they fuck did ether one of them do to create the situation the Ninja world is in?

No I needed sasuke to do something that would piss naruto off, I needed weight to sasuke's words, Hell he could have at least sealed the Bijuu's in a more grim fashion.

Sasuke can never have sage mode, he's too comfortable just spamming eye techniques to do any real training.

He actually just wants to bust some moves.... it just so happens that Sasuke and the Ninja Alliance want to kill him

Still when a man's gotta dance.... A man's gotta dance

Sasuke can never have sage mode, he's too comfortable just spamming eye techniques to do any real training.

thanks to rinnegan and all of juugos chakra thats been pumped into him as well as having kabuto pumping his sage chakra to save him, sasuke instantly gained sage mode.

Those GIFs hot damn.

Kishi should've never up the scale if he didn't get creative with it. But NOPE he had to turn into Kaiju melee brawl instead.

Guys I read the chapter and I don't know what sausake was talking about?

I didn't understand at first either, but basically he wants to become an international terrorist so that the ninja world unites to fight against him, instead of fighting amongst eachother.

To do this he plans to eliminate the 5 kage, giving each major village a reason to want to take him out. As well as the tailed beasts, so that they won't have the power to fight him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom