• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, that's one O that should really feel H! I was about to say "read more", but you've apparently read "all of manga" already so...
you know it was just an exaggeration to express how much I loved those moments. I would gladly take people's recommendations, as long as the animation and stuff is not too old, I'd rather read it if so. I read mostly novels, but Naruto/DBZ/One Piece/DB/SAO/Gundam/FMA/Cowboy Bebop/Inuyasha and another short mech show where chapters released like once a month about wraps up my manga life. I also dabbled with Titan Attacks I think that's the name, got really disturbing with all the humanoids though.

Personally I think One Piece is good when Oda focuses on Luffy (Impel Down and Marineford) he tends to drift and get distracted else.

I've read One Piece for a few years but I've never really felt "excited" when a new chapter is coming out unlike Naruto.
yup, completely agree. Impel Down is still the strongest arc so far. This one with Law might end up being another amazing one though.

I hope Naruto's chapter really is a long one tomorrow and they actually have some hand-to-hand fighting and not just shooting chakra monsters at each other lol.

I want Naruto supplexing Susanoo.

I was expecting Naruto to pull this out during the Kaguya fight.

Ashura_Mode.png

Erigu

I am I the only one that thinks this actually looks fucking cool?
It's kinda weird how Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode has some elements that evoke the Rikudô Sennin (the six magatama, the "hair horns") and is similar to Ashura's... thing posted above... but so does Minato's despite the fact he wasn't the previous incarnation of Ashura and it was only established that Kushina was a relative of the Senju, i.e. descended from Ashura.
So what is it supposed to evoke, in the end? the Rikudô Sennin or Kurama? If it's the latter, what did Ashura have to do with Kurama (that does kinda look like a fox's head, too... same thing for the legs)?

... And just with that, I've already put more thought into that shit than Kishimoto did...

Radian8

... Really?

Honestly, it's the first time I've heard anyone appraise it this way. Including myself, many felt like Kishimoto just phoned it in. Seemed like such a passing addition with Indra's Susanoō in the background, and the speed lines...
I dont like the speed lines, but that's not part of the design is it.

I really like the design, I like that it's showing the many different 'chakra' appearances that have been shown throughout the series rolled in to one all powerful being, that it represents a demigod (the Asuras within Buddism) with it's 6 arms.

It absolutely has hints towards Naruto/Minato's 'Kurama' mode, as of course it would. The power of the sages sons would be as close to the origin of Chakra instead of the 'watered' down version that is present in the current Naruto world. What Naruto/Minato are achieving while in 'Kurama' mode is like a beginners version of Ashura's.

Erigu

It absolutely has hints towards Naruto/Minato's 'Kurama' mode, as of course it would. The power of the sages sons would be as close to the origin of Chakra instead of the 'watered' down version that is present in the current Naruto world. What Naruto/Minato are achieving while in 'Kurama' mode is like a beginners version of Ashura's.
Why is there a similarity between the designs of Ashura's... thing and Minato's Tailed Beast Mode though? You don't see that with Bee's Tailed Beast Mode, for instance. Why the fox features on Ashura's weird thing?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What's the name of the anime title song that has Naruto pointing One Two Three?

While you're at it. NarutoGAF, recommend me great opening/closing theme from Naruto as well.

Night_Knight

Unconfirmed Member
What's the name of the anime title song that has Naruto pointing One Two Three?

While you're at it. NarutoGAF, recommend me great opening/closing theme from Naruto as well.

Dude it's the first Shippuden Opening lol, Hero's Comeback

Just youtube all naruto openings and see which ones you like. I like Naruto opening 4 & 5, as for Shippuden (the one that had 'you are my friend nana~) and Blue bird. There's more but I can't remember.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You might be referring to "Hero's Come Back!!".

Dude it's the first Shippuden Opening lol, Hero's Comeback

Just youtube all naruto openings and see which ones you like. I like Naruto opening 4 & 5, as for Shippuden (the one that had 'you are my friend nana~) and Blue bird. There's more but I can't remember.

I don't watch anime at all, hahaha, but I remember liking what I hear when I saw it by chance.

Sai

o_o Wait, what?

Anyways: "getting used to the Rinnegan" yet we still see nothing more than that terrible blink technique of his. Can use a Chidori with that stupid thing, but not Enton. Bah. BAH!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Nice to see some dialogue from Sasuke that isn't HATREDREVENGEKILLYOURAAAGHGHGGHGH

Sasuke is always at his best, character wise, when he keeps his cool. I'm feeling this fight so far.

I-hate-u

If Sasuke is Naruto's best friend, then what does he think of Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru, Hinata or even Sai, who did way more for him?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If Sasuke is Naruto's best friend, then what does he think of Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru, Hinata or even Sai, who did way more for him?
Well, he's made it clear he cares about Sakura to an extent, but finds her annoying and would rather not be around her. And he treats Kakashi with zero respect and a condescending attitude whenever he talks to him. I'm not sure he even knows who Sai is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom