• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ge6jyAN.gif

ROUND TWO. FIGHT!

I hope we get more scene like this in the final fight.
luta-naruto-vs-sasuke-02-o.gif

tumblr_inline_nbp6v0Ttvb1rd4vr7.gif

This is definitely a fight we're gonna have to wait for in the anime to see it in its glory where it'll probably be longer and look cooler. Didn't take long for the susanoo to come out but that's fighting an uchiha for you.

Cute call back to the whole good shinobi can come to understand each other just by exchanging blows.

edit: Also naruto rocking a SCARF in the new movie pics is pretty badass.

This is our fight and flashbacks chapter, which leaves us with 3 whole chpters for the most epic talk no jutsu ever (can Kishi pull it off?), plus one for the Harry Potter epilogue.

Maddocks

Here it comes, Sasuke is about to TNJ naruto. That is why he is so calm, because he probably feels and maybe knows naruto's heart is just not into it.

Here it comes, naruto is going to come around and agree that starting from zero is the best option to have a long lasting peace instead of a quick fix. Hit him sasuke!

Is Naruto really ednding at 700 or is it just speculation?
really ending

What do you guys think "that jutsu" is that Naruto has been working on? It's the final form of his TnJ and it will be magnificent. what he does is create 100 shadow clones and make them all TnJ sasuke at the same time until his brain can't take any more.

Jigolo

ge6jyAN.gif

ROUND TWO. FIGHT!

I hope we get more scene like this in the final fight.
luta-naruto-vssasuke-02-o.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/c3f5c563a7aeff8b991a7baa7f67a81e/tumblr_inline_nbp6v0Ttvb1rd4vr7.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

you do know the anime fluffs up the fights a bit. Just went back to make sure and this scene where Naruto punches Sasuke multiple times isn't in the chapters.

At this point I think Sasuke should just get a restraining order....a ninja restraining order.
honestly if anyones a stalker its naruto.

Jigolo

This figth is dumb. Naruto should be destroing Sasuke.
I've been calling this since forever. I've always said they were evenly matched while everyone was saying Naruto was stronger. Hell even the sage said it in the last chapter that he gave equal power to both of them.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
At this point I think Sasuke should just get a restraining order....a ninja restraining order.
honestly if anyones a stalker its naruto.
He kind of has one already. He's an S rank criminal in the bingo book. lol.

Village

My friend it would be interesting if instead of making an animu they just kept making naruto games, and put the last in it and shit that happens after that. And didn't say anything.

Like naruto ultimate ninja storm 6 is just naruto doing his taxes

I honestly don't feel that Naruto as a franchise is going to end in 5 weeks or so. Its still a massively popular franchise, and the abruptness of the ending makes me wary. Anime only part 3?

Sai

I've been calling this since forever. I've always said they were evenly matched while everyone was saying Naruto was stronger. Hell even the sage said it in the last chapter that he gave equal power to both of them.
Naruto is definitely stronger than Sasuke right now. It's also being implied that Naruto's on D.

That said, the gap between them isn't so abysmally large that Naruto could just effortlessly stomp Sasuke to the curb. They've both become too absurdly powerful for that kind of difference to be made so prominent, even if Naruto had started slinging out Bijūdama Rasenshuriken and the like. If the situation called for the fight to last that long, I'm sure we'd be seeing Sasuke steadily bridging that gap with the Rinnegan's Rikudō no Jutsu, and Enton.

Anime only part 3?
Ugh... Seeing as how I avoid the anime unless there's a big budget canon stuff involved, if that turns out to be the case, I won't be following you guys into this new era project.

Village

I honestly don't feel that Naruto as a franchise is going to end in 5 weeks or so. Its still a massively popular franchise, and the abruptness of the ending makes me wary. Anime only part 3?

I dunno about anime part 3, But I have no issue believing the last might become a periodic movie that comes out that updates the world, and/or them adding shit in video games.

DBZ is still doing that.

Saint Seiya still does tht

As long as kishimoto is involved I don't care where our part 3 is. I wants it. The anime has been great lately so sign me up for more.

Also they're both so strong that a fight between them was always going to be a kaiju fight. Similar to madara and HASHIRAMAAAAA.

Ponn

Banned
He's wearing Chouji's scarf in rememberance. I told ya, background characters gonna die during time jump!

Except Naruto's waifu
Hinata

Sorry statues. Man that chapter felt short

"Read" like a chapter of Bleach, didn't it?

Also, this hard limit is the best case scenario. Drawn out fights in Naruto are significantly worse IMO. I would've traded 5 Ninja War chapters for some Naruto x Sasuke fighting though.

I bet part 3 the enemies will be samurais from a lost continent or some shit.
Also naruto looks like a kid in the new image. Not feeling the hair.

Erigu

4 weeks actually.
That's the weird thing: the official site said there were 5 weeks left on Monday, when episode 694 was released in Japan... but then, it also says there are 5 weeks left in next week's (well, Saturday's) issue, which contains episode 695.

Seems like it, yeah. "Naruto GT".

Frog-fu

Banned
Gimme ma fight and NaruSaku ending and I'll be able to make peace with the ending.

Most of us already knew Naruto was going to be nerfed for this fight because Kishimoto simply made him too strong.

Hagoromo never said or implied they were equals. He said he gave them both half of his power, that doesn't mean they're equals. They weren't equals to start with.

BM Naruto has superior feats to current Sasuke, who even told Naruto to stop slacking off if he wanted to live. This fight is exactly like the last fight in the way that Naruto is holding back, too conflicted to try to actually hurt Sasuke and stuck in Flashback no Jutsu.

I honestly don't understand how anyone could observe the overwhelming difference in feats between Naruto and Sasuke and then still come to the conclusion their equals. None of their known predecessors were equals either, and yet, these two are, even though we've seen so much more impressive shit from Naruto? C'mon son.

Naruto isn't really being nerfed though that's why he included the line where sasuke claims naruto is holding back. As if we all didn't know lol.

Already got to the chidori/rasengan clash, damn Kishi really screwed up his planning, having to rush like this. I don't know why he bothered ever introducing that non character Kaguya.

It's up to the anime to do this fight justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom