• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigolo

Already got to the chidori/rasengan clash, damn Kishi really screwed up his planning, having to rush like this. I don't know why he bothered ever introducing that non character Kaguya.

It's up to the anime to do this fight justice.
uh the last fight started in similar fashion.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Gimme ma fight and NaruSaku ending and I'll be able to make peace with the ending.

Most of us already knew Naruto was going to be nerfed for this fight because Kishimoto simply made him too strong.

Hagoromo never said or implied they were equals. He said he gave them both half of his power, that doesn't mean they're equals. They weren't equals to start with.

BM Naruto has superior feats to current Sasuke, who even told Naruto to stop slacking off if he wanted to live. This fight is exactly like the last fight in the way that Naruto is holding back, too conflicted to try to actually hurt Sasuke and stuck in Flashback no Jutsu.

I honestly don't understand how anyone could observe the overwhelming difference in feats between Naruto and Sasuke and then still come to the conclusion their equals. None of their known predecessors were equals either, and yet, these two are, even though we've seen so much more impressive shit from Naruto? C'mon son.
Hell, I think Sage Mode Naruto is probably stronger than Sasuke right now. Or at least, Kurama mode Naruto. I don't feel like Sasuke is as strong as Nagato, Kabuto, Madara, Kaguya, or Obito. He shouldn't be able to even touch Naruto.

Already got to the chidori/rasengan clash, damn Kishi really screwed up his planning, having to rush like this. I don't know why he bothered ever introducing that non character Kaguya.

It's up to the anime to do this fight justice.

Actually I'm glad he already got to the clash, I'm sure there's way more to the fight and it mixes the formula up a bit. Plus it would have been way too predictable if it ended in a clash (here's to hoping he doesn't do another one again).

And yeah he gets a loss on creating Kaguya.

Frog-fu

Banned
I'm also glad the clash happened early. The sooner Naruto stops bitching out, the better.

Honestly, I'm not even bothered by this fight. The Last has really deflated my hype almost entirely. Just gimme what my shipper heart wants.

Hell, I think Sage Mode Naruto is probably stronger than Sasuke right now. Or at least, Kurama mode Naruto. I don't feel like Sasuke is as strong as Nagato, Kabuto, Madara, Kaguya, or Obito. He shouldn't be able to even touch Naruto.

KCM and SM Naruto have better feats physically, but they'd get beat by current Sasuke. So would Nagato and Kabuto, rather easily in fact.

Madara and Obito even prior to Jūbi status would still beat current Sasuke though.

uh the last fight started in similar fashion.

uh we're already in the giant orb thing where they talk to each other in the white room/place, you know, the ending of the last fight.

im not saying they won't still be fighting next chapter, but there is a definite possibility that this chapter was the main event, Naruto's made it clear he isn't going to go all out.

uh we're already in the giant orb thing where they talk to each other in the white room/place, you know, the ending of the last fight.

im not saying they won't still be fighting next chapter, but there is a definite possibility that this chapter was the main event, Naruto's made it clear he isn't going to go all out.

that's fucked up.

also, naruto has god status durability now. he's been fighting ever since the war started.

GaimeGuy

I'm also glad the clash happened early. The sooner Naruto stops bitching out, the better.

Honestly, I'm not even bothered by this fight. The Last has really deflated my hype almost entirely. Just gimme what my shipper heart wants.

KCM and SM Naruto have better feats physically, but they'd get beat by current Sasuke. So would Nagato and Kabuto, rather easily in fact.

Madara and Obito even prior to Jūbi status would still beat current Sasuke though.
Nagato fought the entire fucking leaf village by himself and destroyed it with 1 attack. Kabuto was curb stomping Itachi and controlling hundreds of edotensaI at once. I just don't see Sasuke being a threat to an entire mobilized nation or nations engaging him all at once. The ninjas I listed are.
Hell, Nagato was a cripple

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The sequence of villains in the war arc has been ridiculous. Kabuto -> Tobi/Obito -> Madara -> Kaguya -> Sasuke, all right in a row, with no breathers in between.

Nagato was still the most threatening. Kaguya might have won if she had more buildup, but she was gone as soon as she was introduced.

Not a single Kagebunshin? Not a single Rasengan? Hell, besides that biju-bomb, he never even attacked! This isn't the Naruto I know.

Either we get a Sasuke fake-out win next week, or he has an emotional breakthrough in this white space.

Those of you worried about the lack of taijutsu, I guarantee you this part:

ob4PxC7.png

will turn into this:

tumblr_inline_nbp6v0Ttvb1rd4vr7.gif

why are naruto and suaske fighting ? i havent read/watch naruto in years
that's what rivals do? Also because sasuke is a douchebag?

But if you want a serious answer it's a bit too long to explain and I'm lazy. Basically Sasuke has been mindfucked since he was a child and now he is sick of being mindfucked and wants to change the shinobi world by doing crazy things (because again, he has become crazy), obviously Naruto is like uhhhhh no? And now they're fighting like bffs.

yeah the manga has never focused on taijustsu much probabaly because its hard to draw. Anime always adds it in.

Anyway god damn did Sasuke's susanoo just do a chidori 0_0 and what the hell kind of beast did Naruto turn into.

Have they already transformed into their ultimate forms lol

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Not a single Kagebunshin? Not a single Rasengan? Hell, besides that biju-bomb, he never even attacked! This isn't the Naruto I know.

Either we get a Sasuke fake-out win next week, or he has an emotional breakthrough in this white space.

ob4PxC7.png

will turn into this:

Holding back because he knows Sasuke gets pissed when Naruto's stronger than him.

GaimeGuy

Why are naruto and suaske fighting ? I havent read/watch naruto in years

Sasuke wants to become the darkness that unites the world. Basically, become a common enemy of all shinobi so that they set aside their differences to fight a greater threat. However, this will only be a façade - Sasuke intends to watch over the world and secretly carry out justice against evildoers from the shadows, under the guise of villainry. Just like Itachi protected the leaf from an attempted coup and monitored the Akatsuki under the guise of exterminating his own clan and going rogue. Sasuke believes the slate needs to be wiped clean - the current villages need to start over from scratch to erase the grievances from the past (and the way to do this is by killing the current kages and eliminating the bijuu). Furthermore, Sasuke believes his judgment will be clouded and perhaps he will even become conceited if he has any lingering emotional attachments. Because of Naruto's status as the pseudo-jinchuriki of all the tailed beasts, and because he is the one true friend Sasuke has, Sasuke believes Naruto has to be killed, as well.

And Sasuke considers doing all of this (taking on the grudges and hatred of the world while protecting it from the shadows) to be the true role of hokage.

Sasuke wants to become the darkness that unites the world. Basically, become a common enemy of all shinobi so that they set aside their differences to fight a greater threat. However, this will only be a façade - Sasuke intends to watch over the world and secretly carry out justice against evildoers from the shadows, under the guise of villainry. Just like Itachi protected the leaf from an attempted coup and monitored the Akatsuki under the guise of exterminating his own clan and going rogue. Sasuke believes the slate needs to be wiped clean - the current villages need to start over from scratch to erase the grievances from the past (and the way to do this is by killing the current kages and eliminating the bijuu). Furthermore, Sasuke believes his judgment will be clouded and perhaps he will even become conceited if he has any lingering emotional attachments. Because of Naruto's status as the pseudo-jinchuriki of all the tailed beasts, and because he is the one true friend Sasuke has, Sasuke believes Naruto has to be killed, as well.

And Sasuke considers doing all of this (taking on the grudges and hatred of the world while protecting it from the shadows) to be the true role of hokage.

I don't get why people are confused about why Sasuke is doing what he's doing, or why they think his reasoning has been pulled out of thin air. From the way his life has played out up until this point, it is very understandable to see what is fueling his current motivations.

Sasuke is like an abused child. It's no surprise at all he sees things from a skewed perspective. This is someone who even as a child was driven by violence and revenge. He is a casualty of the system he is trying to fix, but because he is a casualty his solution is as messed as those who tried to change everything as well like madara.

Ponn

Banned
Sasuke is like an abused child. It's no surprise at all he sees things from a skewed perspective. This is someone who even as a child was driven by violence and revenge. He is a casualty of the system he is trying to fix, but because he is a casualty his solution is as messed as those who tried to change everything as well like madara.

Can i just call him stupid?

Jigolo

ob4PxC7.png

will turn into this:

this guy gets it

I'm a little disappointed but that's because the manga is ending. Freaking Sasuke lame ass warp jutsu, blitzing Naruto?..that's some bullshit

I wonder what this "shocking" end will be like.

Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/87dbb67827948a8d22888c6e9f7a8221/tumblr_nd48hbbGOD1tmym68o2_1280.png[/IMG]
Hinata is the only one looking away.

Probabaly looking to Naruto on her Left, getting one last good look at hi! Before they kiss and get married.

What are your guys opinions on the english dub/casting? I've been looking up old fights on youtube, and a large portion seem to be dubbed. But I sort of came to appreciate how well everyone was cast. Kakashi, Shikamaru, Rock Lee/Gai, Oro, etc.. have spot on english VAs. I know people had panic attacks over Naruto's VA, but I feel like that's more thanks to "BELIEBE IT" over anything. There's a loss of some of the more subtle/softer acting with Naruto specifically, but not to the extent of 4kids/One Piece standards.

What are your guys opinions on the english dub/casting? I've been looking up old fights on youtube, and a large portion seem to be dubbed. But I sort of came to appreciate how well everyone was cast. Kakashi, Shikamaru, Rock Lee/Gai, Oro, etc.. have spot on english VAs. I know people had panic attacks over Naruto's VA, but I feel like that's more thanks to "BELIEBE IT" over anything. There's a loss of some of the more subtle/softer acting with Naruto specifically, but not to the extent of 4kids/One Piece standards.
I like the dub a lot. I can watch them interchangeably without feeling any different at all. I'll re-watch all the awesome shit in the dubbed version if it ever catches up :p

If the dub and sub offered the same exact episode at the same time, I'd pick the dub. But that's just me.

Apath

Naruto should really just kill Sasuke and save everyone a lot of trouble. Instead of his character sticking to some idiotic ideal he had when he was like.. 11, how about you show some actual growth in his character and have him come to terms with the fact that you cannot have everything exactly how you want it.

I-hate-u

Hinata maybe? I don't know, even Sai cares a lot about Naruto.

Yup. Sai is a true bro.

Naruto should really just kill Sasuke and save everyone a lot of trouble. Instead of his character sticking to some idiotic ideal he had when he was like.. 11, how about you show some actual growth in his character and have him come to terms with the fact that you cannot have everything exactly how you want it.

But then he would be repeating Hashirama's "mistake". If anything, Naruto should curb-stomp Sasuke, and then voluntarily offer him the Hokage position, as long as he doesn't kill anyone.

I like that for starting the match we go full Susanoo and Full Kurama mode, a flashback and Naruto and Sasuke understanding each other. That cupid had easily take 5 chapters in an on itself.

Why couldn't the series end on December =(

MikeMyers

I like that for starting the match we go full Susanoo and Full Kurama mode, a flashback and Naruto and Sasuke understanding each other. That cupid had easily take 5 chapters in an on itself.

Why couldn't the series end on December =(

It is ending in December technically, with the film and all.

Why is Hinata looking sideways in that scan

They are being so secretive with her in this movie which to me indicates something is up

And no not with the pregnancy statement.. come people it is still too early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom