• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinata is praying huh

kOtdIQ7.png

Sorry, Naruhina troops. Hinata looks like she was turned down HARD in that poster. She can't even look at us directly. The sadness in her eyes and expression are as clear as day. Someone who got the man of her dreams would not look that depressed.

I'm guessing it won't be until next summer that we get to that arc, let alone the final battle? It's gonna take some time for the teams to assemble and animate the Sasuke VS Naruto fight, especially since it's still unfolding.
She would look depressed if the man of her dreams is going to fight the moon and might die, and looks like shes praying, probably for Naruto.

Fire jutsu's sure.....Amaterasu no.

Evidently Amaterasu is a deadly technique since it has handicapped some of the strongest Ninja's in the naruto universe. The only one in denial here is you.
friend Mantis, you know that Kishi is simply too scared to show anyone burning to death, Ama has the same terrible track record as every other fire jutsu. Your boy Sasuke lost the lottery, he got a technique that will never end up hitting someone, accept the truth for it will set you free.

In other news, Kakashi is clearly still the only guy with a sense of style, MC Sasuke and red scarf Naruto should never be allowed to be Hokage until they step up to his level.

Frog-fu

Banned
That novel wasn't "co-written" by Kishimoto. It was written by Higashiyama Akira, and that's it.

Don't even try to begin this shit with me again. Higashiyama would not be given license to do as he would. At best he would pitch a concept and Kishi would OK. Most likely, they wrote the basic plot together and Higashiyama wrote out the book.

FrogFu

I might bake something for you when NaruSaku doesn't happen
you know some comfort food

OK.

She would look depressed if the man of her dreams is going to fight the moon and might die, and looks like shes praying, probably for Naruto.

This is probably the case.

The second poster tagline says "the last story, the first love" - which is ambiguous as fuck. Hinata doesn't seem to happy though, then again, nothing indicates NaruSaku or SasuSaku, so the tagline is just massive shipper bait.

I always thought filler was to offset the fact they where getting close to the manga...I really hope they don't drag the show out any longer.

Do you guys think they'll make a straight shot to the end or put some filler in?

Don't even try to begin this shit with me again. Higashiyama would not be given license to do as he would. At best he would pitch a concept and Kishi would OK. Most likely, they wrote the basic plot together and Higashiyama wrote out the book.
Why wouldnt he? I mean its happened before, look at the rock lee spin off kishimoto didnt write any of that and the only thing he ever did was draw a time skip Hanabi.
im the jojo fandom theres a light novel called Jorge Joestar thats super uncanon and the creator of Jojo just did some art for it but he didnt write any of it.
Kishimoto isnt involved with everything Naruto.

I was just thinking on the rythim of the anime and since it's currently on manga chapter 646. I think the anime could have 25 more episodes only, if there are no more fillers.

Yeah i think that's a pretty safe estimate. Although, i wouldn't mind a couple filler episodes of Hagoromo's past.

Welfare

Sorry, Naruhina troops. Hinata looks like she was turned down HARD in that poster. She can't even look at us directly. The sadness in her eyes and expression are as clear as day. Someone who got the man of her dreams would not look that depressed.

She's sad because her man isn't right next to her right now. He's gotta save the world first.

Erigu

Don't even try to begin this shit with me again.
Correcting you when you're wrong?

Higashiyama would not be given license to do as he would. At best he would pitch a concept and Kishi would OK.
Yes, I imagine Kishimoto would have to approve, just like he would to approve just about anything Naruto-related, from anime filler to video game stuff. That certainly doesn't mean he "co-wrote" those either.
When Kishimoto actually comes up with the original idea for a movie, for instance, that's heavily publicized. Not the case here.

Frog-fu

Banned
Why wouldnt he? I mean its happened before, look at the rock lee spin off kishimoto didnt write any of that and the only thing he ever did was draw a time skip Hanabi.
im the jojo fandom theres a light novel called Jorge Joestar thats super uncanon and the creator of Jojo just did some art for it but he didnt write any of it.
Kishimoto isnt involved with everything Naruto.

The Rock Lee spinoff is purely comical and entirely separate unto its own. A book written by Jiraiya that was actually published, for which Kishimoto takes credit writing the story is not in the same boat.

Don't worry man I got you covered.... You can tell me how you really feel after it is all over

I can make some coco too ;)

Sure thing.

I'm a fan of both narusaku and naruhina ships, blasphemy I know. I'm curious to see how these characters interact with each other 2 years or whatever it is into the future. By that I mean if any of them have gone through any personality changes. Will Hinata still be quiet? Maybe she won't be any more. Will Shikimaru still be a lazy bum. Will Kakashi still be a flake coming late to all the hokage meetings. Is Sasuke still going to act too cool for school.

Heroman

Banned
I'm a fan of both narusaku and naruhina ships, blasphemy I know. I'm curious to see how these characters interact with each other 2 years or whatever it is into the future. By that I mean if any of them have gone through any personality changes. Will Hinata still be quiet? Maybe she won't be any more. Will Shikimaru still be a lazy bum. Will Kakashi still be a flake coming late to all the hokage meetings. Is Sasuke still going to act too cool for school.
I 99% sure that they will act the same.

Maddocks

Sasuke is the hero they deserve, but not the one they need right now.

Rereading chapters and he's just right for the long term. End that power struggle Sasuke, kill the useless trash, end the beasts and bring true and lasting peace to the ninja world.

Edit: fixed a spelling error.

Khezu

Only reason Hinata is ever relevant to the story is her crush on Naruto, so if she is getting top billing, then something is going down.

She might not win, but it will probably be some kind of plot point.

They should have done a full chapter on Kaguya's history. Maybe even two. All we know is that she was a princess that ate a sacred fruit from a sacred tree and gained power of God to stop a war and later had two children, one which we barley even know of. If she was going to be a villain, then she should've had a better background like all the other villians had. Hell, what did she even need an army of Zetsu soldiers for with her power? I guess it wouldn't be that important to the plot though. But still, it's like what's the point of her as the villain? The outcome of the current manga would have been the same without her. They should have stopped with Madara, then Naruto and Sasuke.

They should have done a full chapter on Kaguya's history. Maybe even two. All we know is that she was a princess that ate a sacred fruit from a sacred tree and gained power of God to stop a war and later had two children, one which we barley even know of. If she was going to be a villain, then she should've had a better background like all the other villians had. Hell, what did she even need an army of Zetsu soldiers for with her power? I guess it wouldn't be that important to the plot though. But still, it's like what's the point of her as the villain? The outcome of the current manga would have been the same without her. They should have stopped with Madara, then Naruto and Sasuke.

They'll just toss it in a databook and then call it a day

The look good in sketches but that official art is just bad. Couldn't they had used a budget for the movie? Jeez is the last one for God's sake.

I-hate-u

Kakashi is a absolutely the best in Naruto. That character exhibited all kinds of hardships and losses (his father, best friend, other friend, his Sensei), yet still walked down the right path. If he was of the true Uchiha blood, he would have been the final villain from all pain he suffered.

He is hilarious, strong, cool, mysterious, has the best fights, an excellent nurturer and has been relevant since the begining of the manga. Love Kishi for not killing him, or making him too weak to contribute.

Welfare

So re-reading the Kaguya fight (cuz why not), when Naruto uses Reverse Harem no Jutsu and lands a punch a Kaguya, she's actually smiling while being sent flying. Can't believe that went past me for this long.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kakashi is a absolutely the best in Naruto. That character exhibited all kinds of hardships and losses (his father, best friend, other friend, his Sensei), yet still walked down the right path. If he was of the true Uchiha blood, he would have been the final villain from all pain he suffered.

He is hilarious, strong, cool, mysterious, has the best fights, an excellent nurturer and has been relevant since the begining of the manga. Love Kishi for not killing him, or making him too weak to contribute.

Not only that but he's so skilled that a second lvl 2 eyeball was enough to turn him into a GOD KILLER

friend Mantis, you know that Kishi is simply too scared to show anyone burning to death, Ama has the same terrible track record as every other fire jutsu. Your boy Sasuke lost the lottery, he got a technique that will never end up hitting someone, accept the truth for it will set you free.

In other news, Kakashi is clearly still the only guy with a sense of style, MC Sasuke and red scarf Naruto should never be allowed to be Hokage until they step up to his level.

Technique ends up dismemebering the raikage, causes the 8 tails to flee and force the juubi to cut its body parts off and apparently this technique has never hit anyone lmao.

Everyone knows that the most hax technique is the substitution jutsu, if only people used it more.

indeed, a jutsu so powerful that Kishi retcon'd it into not existing and then gave it to Sasuke as his unique Rinnegan technique.

Technique ends up dismemebering the raikage, causes the 8 tails to flee and force the juubi to cut its body parts off and apparently this technique has never hit anyone lmao.

hey hey hey.

Raikage didn't get hit with it, he intentionally chopped Sasuke knowing full well he would lose his hand.

Good ol Bee was simply tired of Sasuke cheating after killing him 3 times over and then trolled Sasuke by making him look like an idiot in front of all his boys at Akatsuki.

Ama sucks so badly it couldn't even hit a giant stationary target like the juubi without some help from Naruto doing all the work with the rasenshuriken, how embarassing.

These are all 120% non-revisionist history facts here.
they need to make a damn sarcasm font one of these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom