• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Banned
So if the information on that website is true...

Then that would mean Kishi was well into the Chuunin Exam arc, before 9/11 happened.

Dear lord, I feel OLD.

the manga started when I was in 1st grade, its been a long time. I remember hitting naruto's age twice and being glad me and him were the same age.

MikeMyers

That was canon; a part of the Kage Summit arc. I thought you meant something with a more prominent role.

Besides the Kage arc she's taken a leading role during the war arc. Commented on Shikamaru possessing a trait suitable for Hokage, after he quelled the anxious Shinobi Alliance with a speech through Ino's technique.
What chapter was this?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
when did the anime actually start the war?

I think the anime will be finished by this time next year

Two Questions:

1)Is the new movie Canon?

2) do you guys think a Part 3 is coming?

I wouldn't mind a new Naruto Game to play on PS4. But I don't think I want another part.. let Naruto be Hokage damn it. and make a One-Off of Older Naruto.

Village

You know there won't be a "lesson."

I hope there is.

Naruto not becoming the hokage, and i dunno if sakura still got with sasuke because nice guy shit gets you nowhere. It would be a tie the series in very inspirational and "realistic " bow. Sometimes You just don't get what you want, keep on keeping on. Naruto despite how people feel about free power ups, never really gives anyone anything for free and never really gives anyone what the want. To power up the sharingan, you must take someone else eyes. No one ever really gets what they want , how they want it.

I would loose my shit if the series ended on some cowboy bebop shit
and the last page / last frame in the show was a black screen with keep on keeping on on it. With like a line said by naruto in sort of the same vain.

Two Questions:

1)Is the new movie Canon?

2) do you guys think a Part 3 is coming?

I wouldn't mind a new Naruto Game to play on PS4. But I don't think I want another part.. let Naruto be Hokage damn it. and make a One-Off of Older Naruto.
no one knows and I hope there is a part 3! I'd say I think it's 60/40 odds of being a part 3, 40 being not.

Yado

Naruto and Sasuke will come to an "understanding". Naruto will go back to the village and Sasuke will go off to do his own thing.

What's sasuke going to do though? Isn't his entire MO to protect the leaf village/shinobi reform.

Why would he randomly be wandering around. Where is he going to go exactly? Train? Him and Naruto will travel the world separately training like vegeta and goku.

Yado

That sounds like.. what's going to happen to me.

He doesn't need to physically bring him back because he'll always be with them in their hearts.

What's sasuke going to do though? Isn't his entire MO to protect the leaf village/shinobi reform.

Why would he randomly be wandering around. Where is he going to go exactly? Train? Him and Naruto will travel the world separately training like vegeta and goku.

Figure himself out/travel the world righting wrongs/start a cult.

tumblr_nd1ngpHlq41si2qrmo1_1280.png

You have no idea how much I WISH this was real

Village

He doesn't need to physically bring him back because he'll always be with them in their hearts.

Figure himself out/travel the world righting wrongs/start a cult.

Develop an ultimate Swordsman ship type thing, to eventually take on an apprentice that reminds him of himself hopefully to keep him off the path he took. Eventually he will die before his apprentice passing on his eye's to him. His apprentice who will have his own magical eye bullshit shall become super powerful because there are no more Uchiha's in the world so no one besides like 5 people would know how to fight his bullshit.

Because Kishimoto isn't a very convincing world-builder. He adds details to fit the narrative of the current arc in a really contrived manner. He doesn't set up tension or mysteries, just answers questions that nobody was asking. Like "well by the way, this is where chakra came from," or "The Ten Tails is actually Kaguya."

Sai

Naruto's anime has Non-Canon™ material?

News to me.

For some strange reason some fans like to treat the manga and anime as two separate canons. Which make no sense because even the anime "fillers" don't do anything to detract or contradict the manga.

Besides, if it wasn't for the fillers, Naruto secondary characters wouldn't get any love.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Remember when The Sauce was assembling Taka and Suigetsu was spreading the good word about The Sauce to everyone.

Shame that didn't go anywhere...
I'd say it actually went somewhere pretty important. It gave us the Killer Bee vs. Taka fight and the Kage Summit arc. Sasuke abandoning them after killing Danzo was a total jerk move, though.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Thats true for the right eye, but his left eye was completely taken out from Obito's and physically inserted in his socket. Which is why I am saying it should have remained sharingan-ed.

Did he really? I forget.

We all know the 6th Hokage should have been Itachi, but he died.

Madara+Srealing+Kakashi's+Eye.jpg

Madara+kakashi+eye.png

lol I just realized that "The LAST Naruto The Movie" teaser trailer had Naruto standing on some high rock pillar surrounded by more in a desert/canyon setting

the same exact/similar place was used for Goku in the Battle of Gods Teaser

I'd say it actually went somewhere pretty important. It gave us the Killer Bee vs. Taka fight and the Kage Summit arc. Sasuke abandoning them after killing Danzo was a total jerk move, though.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I meant when The Sauce took down the gangster so Suigetsu could get his sword and when he let free those prisoners who Karin was watching over, Suigetsu was telling everyone to spread the word that The Sauce was the one who freed them and took down the gangster.

I felt that could have worked as basis for starting a following for The Sauce, a cult of sorts.

I'd like a future where both Naruto and Sasuke are Hokage, at the same time (Sort of Sarutobi/Danzo or Hashirama/Madara). They both can contribute to the village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom