• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendrox

Not worth the wait for me ffs.

lol this chapter wasn't that good. :(

Now Sasuke got on his level by using the tailed beasts chakra and Naruto uses Kage Bunshin to fight with many Kuramas against him lol

I dunno, I don't feel it. I would have loved a normal hand to hand combat more

Frog-fu

Banned
Holding back up until now has been disappointing to say the least.

At leat it looks like he's got a similar avator Ashura's now so that should be good... in a week.

I can see this battle lasting till the very last chapter now. How is Kishi going to conclude everything in a convincing manner I don't know lol

CronoShot

So Sasuke can not only steal the chakra from a bijuu trapped in a boulder, but he can also use it perfectly?

I see nothing wrong with that.

Naruto still holding back.

Still, Sasuke's power level got a big jump, so it shouldn't be a stomp at least. I'm loving this, I'm just sad it's going to end so soon.

Frog-fu

Banned
Gotta lol at all the Sasuke fans that were bitching about Naruto using borrowed power, and Sasuke is doing just that. He'd get negged without it if Naruto was serious. It makes sense, it's the only way this doesn't turn into a slaughterfest.

Welfare

Sasuke needed the help of the Bijuus to achieve that God Susanoo. Irony?

Naruto threw 2 Rasen-whateverthefuck that was, so unless Sasuke is shooting 2 arrows, and he didn't, I don't see him winning this clash. I want to see Naruto combine those 2 things into something bigger and just over power the shot and hit Sasuke.

Averon

I'm sorry but I'm not feeling this fight at all. It's just two guys throwing energy blasts at each other. Given this will end in a few chapters, there no time to make the fight more interesting.

I'm sorry but I'm not feeling this fight at all. It's just two guys throwing energy blasts at each other. Given this will end in a few chapters, there no time to make the fight more interesting.

I agree, like the rest of the "Great" "Ninja" War... The first (well, the second if we count the hospital one) Naruto versus Sasuke fight was great because it still was a ninja fight : strategies, physical attacks, jutsus, here, we have a copy of Dragon Ball and a bad one, with only blast attacks. So disappointed by the final arc of that manga...

3079803_1353458113524.04res_500_281.jpg

Welfare

I agree, like the rest of the "Great" "Ninja" War... The first (well, the second if we count the hospital one) Naruto versus Sasuke fight was great because it still was a ninja fight : strategies, physical attacks, jutsus, here, we have a copy of Dragon Ball and a bad one, with only blast attacks. So disappointed by the final arc of that manga...

3079803_1353458113524.04res_500_281.jpg

Well, when you have characters that are multi-mountain busters, you sorta get to Dragon Ball level.

Also the Anime will make this fight 10x better.

Taijutsu takes way too much panels. I remember when Guy and Kakashi fought Obito. It took a entire chapter for something that took like 5 minutes in the anime.

Zero tension in this fight, just attack after attack canceling each other out. Plus it's clear that Naruto can one-shot this guy whenever he feels like it; basically this fight is lasting as long as he lets it. I'm guessing it lasts until the second to last chapter when final blows are exchanged.

And we finally arrive to chapter 700: We see the village ten years later as we catch up with all of our ninja pals and see what they're up to. Ends with Naruto in his Kage garb, standing next to a grave stone, Sooske's. "My best friend is buried here… *pause* okay.. I'll give you three one more chance to steal the bells..." He turns to reveal his team of fresh genin out of the academy, a new generation is born. Boom.

Well, when you have characters that are multi-mountain busters, you sorta get to Dragon Ball level.

Also the Anime will make this fight 10x better.

That's the whole problem ha ha.

Yeah, it will be better with the anime and 100x better with the final (?) Storm game. The Naruto versus Sasuke fight in Storm 3 was epic !

Village

This was the chapter where sausuke is a boss

"I have been hiding my power level the whole time"

"also I have incresed my power level"

" also you look lonley as shit with your clone justu"

The fox

"damn son he strong as shit was he just hanging back taking notes during those last fights?"

Mendrox

Zero tension in this fight, just attack after attack canceling each other out. Plus it's clear that Naruto can one-shot this guy whenever he feels like it; basically this fight is lasting as long as he lets it. I'm guessing it lasts until the second to last chapter when final blows are exchanged.

And we finally arrive to chapter 700: We see the village ten years later as we catch up with all of our ninja pals and see what they're up to. Ends with Naruto in his Kage garb, standing next to a grave stone, Sooske's. "My best friend is buried here… *pause* okay.. I'll give you three one more chance to steal the bells..." He turns to reveal his team of fresh genin out of the academy, a new generation is born. Boom.

Isn't the movie canon though? Sasuke lives.

Well this is turning out to be one of the less interesting fights of the series. It's just asspull after asspull at this point.

And wtf all those meteors?!

Wynnebeck

Banned
I just wanted a simple Taijutusu fight. Here we got Narutoball Z. It's obvious Kishi is leading this to work directly with The Last so that's why there is no tension in it.

Maddocks

damn. Sasuke wants to die. He's pretending he wants to shoulder the burden of the world, but seriously he wants naruto to kill him. Thats why he's powering up, telling him to stop being a girl about it and fight harder and stronger. Sasuke the real hero.

Village

damn. Sasuke wants to die. He's pretending he wants to shoulder the burden of the world, but seriously he wants naruto to kill him. Thats why he's powering up, telling him to stop being a girl about it and fight harder and stronger. Sasuke the real hero.

he option selected the fight

If he wins, he becomes ganondorf and gets people to work together by fighting him

If he looses then he made naruto stronger and he will trust him to protect the ninja world

Khezu

Not a good look for Sasuke.

Having to use the Bijuu chakra to get Naruto serious.

This fight is going to be super lame animated, just two brightly colored chakra blobs floating in blue sky.

I agree with winterfang about the tai jutsu. Save that for the anime. It sucks in manga form to me. Takes too much time for not a lot. I want to see some bombs getting dropped. You think 2 people who are as strong as gods are going to play around. This makes more sense.

And obviously naruto is holding back, not sure why people are complaining about that considering if he didn't he'd murder sasuke and he has said a million times this series that he doesn't want to.

I am still wondering how this is going to end. Are we at 3 left? With one of them being longer than normal right?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
3 Chapters left right? How the heck is this going to wrap up..

Next chapter Sasuke deliberately drops his guard.

"Now that I finally got you to be serious, the curse of the Uchiha can finally be put to rest... with my life."

the entire fight and speech was a ruse to rile Naruto up and get him to end the curse of the Uchiha, and for Sasuke to die honorably, in battle, and at the hands of his best friend.

Naruto uses his super speed to get to Sasuke before his rasenshurikens, and pushes Sasuke out of the way. Naruto's hand is sliced up by one of his own rasenshurikens in the process.

Sasuke decides to go into seclusion for a while and do some soul searching on what he wants to do with his life - Until recently, he had lived only for revenge, and recently, to end the conflict brought about by the uchiha, and die. He has not thought about a life beyond all that. Naruto decides to travel the world and learn about the other lands. Cue 2 year timeskip and Naruto: The Last.

GaimeGuy

The funny thing is, it was hinted that he cared about hit Taka crew. (Most of them were willing to give there lives to make sure the others were safe) at least during the Killer bee fight. Then the next arc he is a crazy asshole that ditches them. It was a complete 360 on his character. It was really stupid in jarring.

You mean 180.

GaimeGuy

The best (and pretty much only) development of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship was during the Land of Waves arc when they were trying to one up each other climbing trees, then Sasuke ends up helping Naruto back to the cabin.

Yes. Unless the last chap will be split into two. The assistant did tweet they drew something extra. Might be for that or the upcoming fan book.

Mengetsu

Yes it will - best troll ever, right?

700 will be the timeskip chapter for sure lol
It will end at 699 the move will happen showing the events and later on chapter 700 will be shown with Naruto as an adult with his children and Hinata next to him and I'll be happy.

Please let this happen :(

well, it wasn't so bad, but I'd like for this to get down to the nitty gritty tatjutsu already. We've seen enough of powerful chakra.

watching OP at the same time makes it hard to come back to Naruto's terrible pacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom