• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Sasuke is suicidal. It's nothing but "Please get serious! You're not even trying to murder me! Try and kill me! Just a little bit!!" For fucks sake, if he wanted to kill Naruto he would have done so already.

well, it wasn't so bad, but I'd like for this to get down to the nitty gritty tatjutsu already. We've seen enough of powerful chakra.
Even Naruto is sick of this Dragonball Z shit, he's literally yelling at him for a proper actual fight. We'll get it in The Last.
pls

todd360

We really need the taijutsu.

One piece was better this week yet again. The final fight in naruto should be better than this.

Was waiting for the sasuke powerup.

This sucks. Just 3 chapters left yesssssss

Almost done.

Thinking back on it, kishi cant even develo0 the two characters he gives a shit about. That post about gon and killua's relationship in HxH really puts it in perspective how bad kishimoto is at develiping characters. At least part 1 had really good fights tho.

Maddocks

Yeah, I don't believe naruto will end at 699. I don't think they will count the movie as 700. I do hope for a 700 chapter after the movie as a final farewell.

So Sasuke can not only steal the chakra from a bijuu trapped in a boulder, but he can also use it perfectly?

I see nothing wrong with that.

It's not that big of an asspull.

Let's not forget that he could suppress Kurama earlier on, it's not too much of a reach to think be could also steal or borrow the tailed beasts chakra.

Naruto why you keep changing your mind? I guess he had a epiphany and realized Sasuke had the appropriate reaction.

8vjM6vH.png

Village

It's not that big of an asspull.

Let's not forget that he could suppress Kurama earlier on, it's not too much of a reach to think be could also steal or borrow the tailed beasts chakra.

Not even that

You remember that zombie war into 4 boss fights lead by people using various versions of the sharingan, sasuke is a smart guy is all I'm saying. And maybe he picked up some stuff, also, his eyes kinda of analyze charkra related shinanigans so extra intricate learning.

I'm surprised you guys are hating this. I'm pumped, I didn't expected to see Naruto and Sasuke showing new stuff. His Susanoo is made inside of pure raw chakra, damn.

Sai

* Sai is sad that strength levels have been reduced to how much chakra you have at your disposal.

holy shit, enough with the power ups. that asura nine tails looks so friggin goofy
Still looks like he just phoned it in with that thing. I'm sure Kishimoto must feel proud of it, but there had to be a better way to represent Asura.

I don't get why people are complaining about the megazords. Naruto has been this way for what...3-4 years? Have you all been in infinite Tsukiyomi? Well this is a wakeup call.

And the last Naruto vs Sasuke fight was a dumb powerup fest too.

I guess it's nothing new for the series. The climax of the Chunin exams was essentially a big kaiju battle, so we shouldn't be too shocked right now. I think the main problem so far is the lack of real stakes since the two of them are near invincible in their mechs.

Although I did like that Naruto purposely had one of the Kurama clones get knocked into the earth to gather natural energy unbeknownst to Sasuke. "You're finally getting serious I see". You fucking idiot, you're about to get wrecked.

This is just another parallel. Hashi/Naruto saying they don't want to kill Madara/Sasuke who powers up with tailed beasts mid fight, then pull out their full power, Sage mode.

Sage mode must be ridiculously powerful to negate the tailed beast difference. Naruto had Kurama suck all the nature energy he could.

When I first saw the new susanoo I thought Sasuke had actually miniaturized it into a suit of armor, pretty disappointed when I saw it was still a gundam.

Trey

This shit is terrible.

Oh well, I'll always have the Gai popoff to remember fondly from this inescapably terrible final arc.

I don't think this manga had any tension since the ninja war started.

Maddocks

If Sasuke is on par with the sage he should just hit Naruto with a moon sized chibaku tensei.

because, he doesn't want to kill naruto, he wants naruto to kill him. That is why is told him time and time again and by time and time again I mean last two chapters to stop holding back and to mean it and to come at him with the intention to kill.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Oh man.

Obito Uchiha, is the only known Uchiha to be Talk No Jutsuable by Naruto but was at first unable to work and ends up strangling Naruto. So Naruto developed Punch No Jutsu, bringing Obito to a new level of TnJ and being TnJ'd by himself. To do so, you have to punch your opponent so hard that they start TnJ'ing themselves. It seems that Naruto enhances his Talk no Jutsu with Flashback no Jutsu, a variant of the mother jutsu which usually accompanies the former. Obito, in this case, was punched so hard that he was put into flashback and started to TnJ himself.
This is what really got me.

360pages

"However, Obito succumbed to Naruto and Kakashi's TnJ when Flashback no Jutsu was superadded which vehemently overemphasized Rin and her ideal "my waifu" trait which increased efficacy of TnJ by 1 million and one times in total! "

God damn, one of my favorite lines!

Welfare

Oh man, at the pace the Anime is going (2 chapters), it won't be done till mid April. That's a long wait for Naruto V Sasuke Part 3.

Oh man, at the pace the Anime is going (2 chapters), it won't be done till mid April. That's a long wait for Naruto V Sasuke Part 3.

I wouldn't be surprised if it took longer. I mean the fight is still going on, plus the key animators they'll have to wrangle for this finale need time to plan the thing.

It will be worth it. Let them take their time. Naruto vs Sasuke to this day still stand as one of the greatest if not the greatest shounen anime fight.

Fezan

Its my wish that naruto just KO sasuke and tell him you are pathetic and disgrace to your brohter Itcahi and leave him there telling him to do whatever he want to do

Its my wish that naruto just KO sasuke and tell him you are pathetic and disgrace to your brohter Itcahi and leave him there telling him to do whatever he want to do

He wouldn't be able to do that even if he wanted to.

Part 4 of Psycho Sasuke

tumblr_ndje05oRKx1sneclro4_500.png

New susanoo does look badass though.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Sooo even if Sasuke has absorbed the 1-9 tails chakra he should only be about Bijuu Madara level in power.

Which Naruto one shotted before Madara absorbed the tree.

AND even after that Naruto didn't seem like he was having a massively tough time.

Lets not forgot Sasuke wont have the ability to heal because that was a hashirama power that Madara and Obito had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom