• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

p27CeDL.gif

They're awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2z4QNOeAU

Seriously just comparing them in terms of pacing and choreography, they are amazing even if they don't follow the source material (Which is for the best usually)

Fezan

He wouldn't be able to do that even if he wanted to.

Part 4 of Psycho Sasuke

tumblr_ndje05oRKx1sneclro4_500.png

New susanoo does look badass though.

Just let Naruto have another asspull power like he was healing everyone lets just give me KO power . because fight now is pretty boring and illogical

The shocking end is going to be Naruto stops talking and turns into a pissed off Peter Parker for like two panels and Sauce gets his asskicked. While he's on the ground Naruto walks away like he just hit a walk off homer.

Radian8

I get the feeling he is wanting Naruto to kill him now. He's baiting him for one massive attack and when he does it he's going to drop his guard and take the full force of it. Naruto isn't going to let that happen and will step in and take the brunt of his own attack to save Sasuke.

Zeroth

On one hand, it does feel like Sasuke wants Naruto to kill him, pushing him to do his best (and I could swear he smiles when he sees Naruto pushing himself). However, I'm not sure if that matches his personality/goals/ideas.

Sasuke is having the time of his life. He just wanted to play with his best friend no holds barred before they go back to real life. He loves fighting naruto. They both love it. He is just saying all this stuff to give the fight stakes and make them try harder.

On one hand, it does feel like Sasuke wants Naruto to kill him, pushing him to do his best (and I could swear he smiles when he sees Naruto pushing himself). However, I'm not sure if that matches his personality/goals/ideas.

He probably just wants to die, I mean after finding out you were just the reincarnation of some dudes that were manipulated to turn the world into shit, and are always fighting. Maybe he subconsciously wants to stop the circle.

Also Kurama can fly.

Naruto should pull out a sexy jutsu made just for Sasuke, it'll be a bunch of naked Itachis telling Sasuke he finally has enough hatred.

brinstar

I was hoping when Naruto said "not the way you are now" they'd revert back to their base forms and just start beating the shit out of each other lol

Pein

Banned
if the anime goes all out this is gonna be the most insane fight in the series, I know the animators love to throw in taijutsu.

Sucks that sasuke can use the bijuu powers, that should be reserved for naruto who earned it by befriending them.

I don't, there's a 50/50 chance. The studio half ass it, with it's shitty drawings and sub par animation.
You really think they're going to fuck up the final fight of the entire Naruto franchise? Shit is going to be insane. After Madara VS Shinobi Alliance and Kakashi VS Obito, I don't know how you can't be hyped as hell right now for the quality of Naruto VS Sasuke. Gai VS Jinchuuriki Madara is going to be another landmark fight.

orochi91

He is saying he is immortal.

Sasuke turned out to be such a dumb emotional kid. Maybe its an Uchiha kid. There is seriously only like 3-4 good Uchiha(s) in the manga.

He seemed pretty calm and articulate throughout his explanations. That's more than I can say for Naruto.

Yup. Sasuke is only pretending to be the villain in order to push Naruto to get even more powerful so he can become Hokage. Eventually Sasuke will get sick and let Naruto kill him just so Naruto can get the Mangekyo Sharingan.

He THINKS he is. There's no reason to believe he is or that "my reincarnations will somehow come to the exact same conclusion as me."

half-baked-detail.png

Basically that. Madara and Sasuke has the same mindset. They even have the same type of psycho faces! Must be an Indra thing.

Hashirama and Naruto is very different though. Naruto is on another level of stupidity and Hashirama seems more serious.

I would say Hashirama and Madara actually had a good friendship. Naruto and Sasuke seems so forced by Kishi.

Trey

seriously. jaw dropped.

It makes no sense. It's continually repeated and shown just how many friends Naruto now has. In fact, the pivotal part of the ninja war relied upon Naruto empowering the entire ninja army - all of whom now rely on and respect him. Sasuke's reasoning, and now existence, is convoluted and nonsensical. I knew there was no graceful way to end this manga, but what we have now is insulting to the reader's intelligence.

Just gonna have to go out having as much fun with this as possible.

Here are the sketches, dat Ino hair gaddamn, I don't think there's anything against posting these right? Looks like a poster or something:

OcazF2l.jpg

Shino looks cool too.

360pages

It makes no sense. It's continually repeated and shown just how many friends Naruto now has. In fact, the pivotal part of the ninja war relied upon Naruto empowering the entire ninja army - all of whom now rely on and respect him. Sasuke's reasoning, and now existence, is convoluted and nonsensical. I knew there was no graceful way to end this manga, but what we have now is insulting to the reader's intelligence.

Just gonna have to go out having as much fun with this as possible.

To be fair Sasuke doesn't know that. For all he knows, he might think Naruto is the same guy when he first met, alone and always after him. It makes sense for Sasuke to think that, and I can't wait for Naruto to crush those words and flatten that jerk.

Here are the sketches, dat Ino hair gaddamn, I don't think there's anything against posting these right? Looks like a poster or something:

OcazF2l.jpg

Shino looks cool too.
So the only member of the konoha 11 + sai and sasuke to not get full sketches are sasuke and hinata. But hinata is just we have no idea how her new out fit looks or agood look at her face why is she being kept so secretive!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom