• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shocking end is going to be Naruto stops talking and turns into a pissed off Peter Parker for like two panels and Sauce gets his asskicked. While he's on the ground Naruto walks away like he just hit a walk off homer.

Saying things like this is just going to disappoint you to what will actually happen.

I would say Hashirama and Madara actually had a good friendship. Naruto and Sasuke seems so forced by Kishi.

The Hashirama and Madara backstory when they were kids was the only genuinely good story telling in the war arc.

ghstwrld

if the anime goes all out this is gonna be the most insane fight in the series, I know the animators love to throw in taijutsu.

Sucks that sasuke can use the bijuu powers, that should be reserved for naruto who earned it by befriending them.

correct me if I'm wrong, on the same day they magically become cool with each other, kushina and nardo kick kurama's ass in order to tame his power, right? That's the one thing that totally turns Kurama off of people, mind.

their friendship is complete S

Sasuke got serious for Naruto to get serious. Getting all 9 bijuus and making a Godanoo was him being serious.

Nah thats just him getting the weapon out. Its serious when he starts using it to its limit.

if the anime goes all out this is gonna be the most insane fight in the series, I know the animators love to throw in taijutsu.

Sucks that sasuke can use the bijuu powers, that should be reserved for naruto who earned it by befriending them.

Its going to be like Eva.......amazing

endofevangelion2wflm.gif

Pein

Banned
Nah thats just him getting the weapon out. Its serious when he starts using it to its limit.

Its going to be like Eva.......amazing

endofevangelion2wflm.gif

dude, I was gonna say it would be like eva because the organic mech look. It would be so rad.
correct me if I'm wrong, on the same day they magically become cool with each other, kushina and nardo kick kurama's ass in order to tame his power, right? That's the one thing that totally turns Kurama off of people, mind.

their friendship is complete S

I will correct you, naruto and kushina fight kurama the first time around and take a portion of his chakra to use kyuubi chakra mode. This mode, fast and a good power up but crap compared to the full thing.

he actually has to become friends with kyuubi to sync up and get his full power, like the giant form and bijuudama. So through a emotional montage and some choice words they become friends and Kurama is a comrade of the hidden leaf.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I feel like Kishi introduced Shino, decided he didn't really know how to use his bug powers/realized everyone else had way more interesting abilities, and shelved him for the rest of the series.

New Kiba looks badass, reminds me of his fur hood from part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2z4QNOeAU

Seriously just comparing them in terms of pacing and choreography, they are amazing even if they don't follow the source material (Which is for the best usually)

I completely agree. The re-imagined fights are what I always look forward to the most in the storm games... well, the ones that have the bamf boss battles anyway.

Edit: The Storm 2 demo was what got me into Naruto!

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
So the only member of the konoha 11 + sai and sasuke to not get full sketches are sasuke and hinata. But hinata is just we have no idea how her new out fit looks or agood look at her face why is she being kept so secretive!?

Because she preggers with Naruto's kid.

I wouldn't want Hinata to be pregnant

I find it too early and semi messed up

Don't know why people are so fixated with this like Fanfiction writers

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto looks decidedly less and less bad with each new bit of art. Still not fond of the clothes per se. Love the short hair, and the downtime outfit, but his main shinobi wear, not so much.

Also
Code:
[IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/289/a/7/n_a_r_u_t_o___the_last___fandoom_battle_by_usura_tonkachi-d833xxu.jpg[/IMG]

Frog-fu

Banned
Why is this not canon? At the very least this could have been great in RTN.
Code:
[IMG]https://36.media.tumblr.com/11ef894e6955371c8700580bedb66b7d/tumblr_n5n116Ic401rn39jeo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://41.media.tumblr.com/6d4dcf90bbf8640975fc7a1e9f574e1b/tumblr_n2meguKV341rn39jeo1_500.jpg[/IMG]

LadyGT is a godess.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I feel like Kishi introduced Shino, decided he didn't really know how to use his bug powers/realized everyone else had way more interesting abilities, and shelved him for the rest of the series.

New Kiba looks badass, reminds me of his fur hood from part 1.
Bug masters should be OP and the most feared ninjas, that's why. If you control bugs, you're basically omnipresent

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bug masters should be OP and the most feared ninjas, that's why. If you control bugs, you're basically omnipresent
There was Torune, who was an Aburame... he was really cool. And powerful.

Edit: Beaten by a minute. x_x

GaimeGuy

I get the feeling he is wanting Naruto to kill him now. He's baiting him for one massive attack and when he does it he's going to drop his guard and take the full force of it. Naruto isn't going to let that happen and will step in and take the brunt of his own attack to save Sasuke.
You read my post

Sorry I'm late bros, I was too distracted to comment yesterday even though I read it then. So I liked this chapter and the new Susano'o looked great. I didn't think it could get any better after Perfect Susano'o. Only problem was the art was a little off in this chapter. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Frog-fu

Banned
Kiba is most bad ass looking jobber around.
Code:
[IMG]http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/607/The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-Kiba.jpg[/IMG]

Shino looking dope.
Code:
[IMG]http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/607/The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-Shino.jpg[/IMG]

Ino looks like a fortune teller.
Code:
[IMG]http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/607/The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-Ino.jpg[/IMG]

Now I'm looking forward to sketches of
  • Sasuke
  • Kakashi
  • Hinata
  • Tsunade
  • Team Taka
  • Killer B

GaimeGuy

718830.jpg

Why is Naruto's entire arm bandaged up? Shit is making me suspicious.
Because Sasuke is going to drop his guard. He wants naruto to kill him. Naruto is going to push sasuke out of the way of his rasenshurikens next chapter and his arm will take the attack.

Frog-fu

Banned
Holy shit.

What if Naruto loses an arm.

Gets a Zetsu arm replacement from Yamato/Sakura cause they know shit about Mokuton.

And the fake arm is covered in bandages because its colour doesn't match the rest of his body.

Naruto__Shocked_by_idahidaya.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/3fa40d68266bef136787c3ea048ca346/tumblr_ndlbi7N4he1rh5eero1_r2_500.jpg[/IMG]

If it means that Naruto gets to use Mokuton, I'd be okay with it.

I think there's a good chance he might already have it and be able to use it.

All chakra has its origins in the Shinju, which I believe is fairly obvious to be source for Mokuton.

Kaguya had the Rinnegan, Sharingan, Mokuton, Byakugan and Shikotsumyaku.

She had to kids who bother inherited two powers each.

Hagoromo got the Rinnegan (in which the Sharingan can eventually transform into) and likely Mokuton. Hamura, who is the common ancestor of the Hyūga and Kimimaro clans from the looks of it, got the Byakugan and Shikotsumyaku (it's possible he could turn his Byakugan into Rinnegan).

Hagoromo had to kids.

Eldest inherited Sharingan (weak sauce Sharingan basically). Younger brother a strong body, which I am assuming has to with Mokuton. My assumption is that Ashura inherited Hagoromo's Yang power and was able to use Mokuton. When he died and his chakra found transmigrants, they too could use Mokuton, or at least Hashirama could.

Now Naruto is the transmigrant of Ashura and he possesses Yang power, which has always had an effect on Mokuton (which is why I believe it's Earth + Water + Yang = Mokuton), and he has the TSB which possess all KKG or some shit like that.

I'm telling ya. We're on to something here.

Holy shit.

Gets a Zetsu arm replacement from Yamato/Sakura cause they know shit about Mokuton.

And the fake arm is covered in bandages because its colour doesn't match the rest of his body.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/011/d/9/Naruto__Shocked_by_idahidaya.jpg

If it means that Naruto gets to use Mokuton, I'd be okay with it.
that would be so cool

love all the new sketches, Ino looking like a queen, shiba looks cool and Shino too.

Naruto looking great as well. Why is his whole arm bandaged up :S I highly doubt it's simply cosmetic.

Good anime episode this week.

The Sauce aka The Great One showing why he's the greatest yet again, while Naruto the simp sits crying like a chump in the background.

GaimeGuy

Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/3fa40d68266bef136787c3ea048ca346/tumblr_ndlbi7N4he1rh5eero1_r2_500.jpg[/IMG]

I think there's a good chance he might already have it and be able to use it.

All chakra has its origins in the Shinju, which I believe is fairly obvious to be source for Mokuton.

Kaguya had the Rinnegan, Sharingan, Mokuton, Byakugan and Shikotsumyaku.

She had to kids who bother inherited two powers each.

Hagoromo got the Rinnegan (in which the Sharingan can eventually transform into) and likely Mokuton. Hamura, who is the common ancestor of the Hyūga and Kimimaro clans from the looks of it, got the Byakugan and Shikotsumyaku (it's possible he could turn his Byakugan into Rinnegan).

Hagoromo had to kids.

Eldest inherited Sharingan (weak sauce Sharingan basically). Younger brother a strong body, which I am assuming has to with Mokuton. My assumption is that Ashura inherited Hagoromo's Yang power and was able to use Mokuton. When he died and his chakra found transmigrants, they too could use Mokuton, or at least Hashirama could.

Now Naruto is the transmigrant of Ashura and he possesses Yang power, which has always had an effect on Mokuton (which is why I believe it's Earth + Water + Yang = Mokuton), and he has the TSB which possess all KKG or some shit like that.

I'm telling ya. We're on to something here.

It's actually been speculated that the Uzumaki clan is the second main offshoot of Hamura.

In other words:
Hagaromo's two children each were the progenitors of the Senju and Uchiha.
Hamura's two children were the progenitors of the Uzumaki and Hyuga.

Hamura and Hagaromo each has two children. One child in each pair gets eye hacks. One child gets monster chakra.

Frog-fu

Banned
It's actually been speculated that the Uzumaki clan is the second main offshoot of Hamura.

In other words:
Hagaromo's two children each were the progenitors of the Senju and Uchiha.
Hamura's two children were the progenitors of the Uzumaki and Hyuga.

Hamura and Hagaromo each has two children. One child in each pair gets eye hacks. One child gets monster chakra.

I find that theory less plausible than Hamura being the common ancestor of the Hyūga and Kaguya clans to be honest.

Granted, the Uzumaki could still be descendants of Hamura and related to the Senju, however I was under the impression they were closer related than that, that they were descendants of Ashura, who inherited the Hagoromo's "body" alongside the Senju, whereas the Uchiha descendants of Indra inherited the "eyes."

If Hamura had similar offshoots then, while not impossible, I would sooner think that, aside from the obvious fact inheritors of his "eyes" would be the Hyūga clan, that it would be more likely the inheritors of his "body" would possess the Dead Bone Pulse. I suppose it's also possible that some might inherit chakra chains that appear to be an Uzumaki clan ability.

I was hoping when Naruto said "not the way you are now" they'd revert back to their base forms and just start beating the shit out of each other lol

I think that's the next chapter. Naruto just wants a straight up fight. I'm still waiting for him to tell Sauce "You can't even touch my headband."

Maddocks

Holy shit.

Don't say awesome things like that, because then I start to think about it and realize how that would be great to have a hero lose an arm in a fight to his "best friend"

orochi91

Ino looks like a fortune teller.
Code:
[IMG]http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/607/The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-Ino.jpg[/IMG]

They all look fantastic. Ino looks like hooker though.

The Sauce aka The Great One showing why he's the greatest yet again, while Naruto the simp sits crying like a chump in the background.

Naruto has been a little bitch for sometime now.

How I wish Sasuke would have been the primary main character of this manga.

Frog-fu

Banned
Don't say awesome things like that, because then I start to think about it and realize how that would be great to have a hero lose an arm in a fight to his "best friend"

If he lost his right arm, then he wouldn't be able, which would necessitate the need of a replacement.

Nhnngg. Nope. Don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Granted, if he loses an arm, I want him to go for the fucking jugular and wreck Sasuke's shit so bad he'll never forget he only lived because of mercy.

Why has Naruto been a little bitch and sasuke not? All Naruto has done is win and become the strongest ninja on the planet.

Sasuke spends the majority of the series whining and being a stage 5 doucher.

360pages

I don't want a main character that whines in the dark and ditches and kills his friends on a whim. His treatment of Taka was legit disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom