• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naw dog, Naruto's goodbye to Minato. That's the moment hit it me that this 15 year journey was really ending, on top of being a great callback to Kushina's goodbye.

That was like his second goodbye though. The first one was way better. The whole zombie thing ruined a bunch of characters, never should have happened.

Lexad

Considering Rukia and Ichigo haven't been around each other for what seems like years, it is hard to say it is that great of a relationship anymore

I-hate-u

Hunter x Hunter for sure if you haven't/don't already watch it.

I am waiting till its finished before watching it in one go. I watched the 1999 version when I was a kid, and loved it all the way till the island OVA.

The Hunter exam is very reminiscent of the Chunin exam. Gon having the same VA as Naruto doesn't help.

1999 animation and music > 2011

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
both on list now

One Piece for sure but give it until the end of Arlong Park before deciding if you want to drop it as that's where it gets into it's stride.

Also Hajime no Ippo, it's not all animated but it's hype as holy fuck.

Oh, do Level E too. It's short but give it until the end of episode three, I promise it'll be worth it.

That was like his second goodbye though. The first one was way better. The whole zombie thing ruined a bunch of characters, never should have happened.

The only zombies that bothered me were the fodder and ones that already had their story end (Haku/Zabuza). I felt with revivals like Minato and Itachi, we actually got some welcome development to their characters. People complain about zombie this and DBZ that, but we had both of those elements as early as the Chunin Exams. Sure the war cranked it up to 11, but it's nothing new to the series.

I kind of wish Bleach would come back as an anime.

Ideally though I don;t want Naruto to end. Its irreplaceable in the shounen world. At least continue with an anime. The fights and their focus on martial arts are second to none.

I wish Sasuke would start demanding that Naruto tell him what his plans are, we still don't know what Naruto's "answer" is to the cycle of hatred and blah blah blah.

That weak willed bastard Nagato got conned by Naruto into killing himself, Sasuke's immunity to all varients of TnJ should protect him.

both on list now
Man is Gintama great

And the HXH 2011 remake is lovely
I kind of wish Bleach would come back as an anime.

Ideally though I don;t want Naruto to end. Its irreplaceable in the shounen world. At least continue with an anime. The fights and their focus on martial arts are second to none.
Wasn't there rumors of it returning at sometime in 2015

I could see it coming back after the Naruto anime ends

Same they feel more like best friends or brother and sister to me.

What siblings in real life do you know make declarations of romantic love (false or not), ask one party out on a date, ask the brother if they've become more womanly, go out on "dates" on condition that brother pays, etc.

If there's a part 3, I want him to be the villain again.
Kgas5VQ.jpg

At this point, I couldn't reay buy any existing hers there being legitimate threats to Naruto and friends. In a part three, Kishi would have to get a new continent/planet(lol) into play.

Orochimatu got jobbed by Sasuke too hard.

Khezu

Compare Rukia and Ichigo's relationship to Naruto and Sasuke.

Which has more chemistry and a better friendship?

Bleach needs more Rukia and Ichigo interaction.

That was one of the best parts of early Bleach, and as the series went on, they had less and less screen time together, in favor of more and more new and annoying characters.

Sai

Naruto looking like Minato looks horrible.
Yeah, it's bad. But I dislike the short cut almost just as much.

What he has now works well for him. Even the way he envisioned himself in Jiraiya's story would have been better.

[EDIT] - And now I just noticed that is what he's being depicted with in the second image. :p

Yeah, it's bad. But I dislike the short cut almost just as much.

What he has now works well for him. Even the way he envisioned himself in Jiraiya's story would have been better.

[EDIT] - And now I just noticed that is what he's being depicted with in the second image. :p
I don't know, I feel like this look is the natural progression for Naruto as he gets older:
FvYuBhh.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't know, I feel like this look is the natural progression for Naruto as he gets older:

I agree. Naruto looks much better with short hair I think, it just suits him and makes him look older. He looks enough like Minato as it is. He doesn't need to grow out his hair and bangs to become a carbon copy.

Wow you really dont listen to anyone, yes I ship naruhina ive stated it many times.

It can be hard to keep track of all posters in this thread, sorry.

Anyway, that explains your brother/sister belief on Naruto and Sakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom