• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog-fu

Banned
Shouldn't Sage mode technically beat out kurama mode since Sage mode harnesses the power of nature whereas kurama mode harnesses the power of kurama? Sage mode has no limits since it draws energy from all sources, not just one person, or even just from life. It's just that it takes time to enter sage mode and more time to gather energy from external sources than it does from yourself (or your bijuu).

Though I guess Kurama seems to have an affinity for senjutsu himself, too. (Though this may be Naruto acting through kurama).

Bijū chakra is pretty potent and Kurama is a beast even amongst the bijū so I suppose it depends on the user. Naruto is the only jinchūriki to have mastered Sage Mode and actually be good at it. Both modes seem to have their trade-offs.

Kurama can collect natural energy. I'm assuming bijū chakra is similar since the bijū were all originally part of the Jūbi.

Even without sage mode naruto would destroy the kid just based on experience alone. I mean he beat neji when he didn't know shit.

They were just trying to make a cute fight so they nerfed him for it.

Shouldn't Sage mode technically beat out kurama mode since Sage mode harnesses the power of nature whereas kurama mode harnesses the power of kurama? Sage mode has no limits since it draws energy from all sources, not just one person, or even just from life. It's just that it takes time to enter sage mode and more time to gather energy from external sources than it does from yourself (or your bijuu).

Though I guess Kurama seems to have an affinity for senjutsu himself, too. (Though this may be Naruto acting through kurama).

KC mode is stronger, because a bijou has a higher chakra cap.

For example, let's made up a number for Naruto's chakra level.

100p, Sage mode will add Nature's chakra to that cap to make it stronger. But once it runs out, it needs to be filed again. But won't drain the existing cap.

it's like an extended battery life.

Kurama is like a power plant. The chakra levels are way higher, so is a way better tecnique. Sage Mode still has it's uses so both modes compliment each other.

Ponn

Banned

Well, since he doesn't have a Spirit Bo...I mean Nature Energy Bomb but has a Beast Bomb I guess Kurama mode wins. Though we already passed the anime episode where he learned to combine the two modes so its kind of moot point now.

Apath

I just don't know what the point of the match was. Entertainment? Why have a ninja so grossly overpowered in a serious match? Handicap or not, it is not interesting.

So Naruto fails the exam because he uses an ability that, in its own right, should make him a Jounin? Okay.

Yeah, this seems like it was just a rule to take away one of his greatest assets, which doesn't make a lot of sense. No one else had a major ability banned.

Sai

It'd be funny if you guys started gloating, only to find out in the end that it was a confession scene and she gets rejected.

I still think it could be a tricky pic. It does seem like they could just be talking to each other about something. Or maybe kishimoto just wants this debate over and is like here you go guys, expect it.

Maddocks

Sorry fans, that's him saying sakura is pregnant with his baby.

I still think sakura and naruto pairing is boring because its so safe, I still hope its ten-ten, but I'll accept hinta and naruto because its something semi unexpected.

Sasuke/Karin

Naruto/Hinata

Sakura/Rock Lee (or sakura/nobody).

Make it so.

edit: bigger version of it:

l2RDu0r.jpg

Niks

Getting Lightning vibes from Hinatas outfit (is it just me?)

So, Hinata stays behind in Konoha while Sakura and Naruto go and save the world? Sasuke also stays behind to protect Konoha and Hinata in Narutos stead?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Hinata is an alright character...

...If only her entire existence doesn't revolve around Naruto.

I mean, 100% of her entire existence. Considering that she's a supposed leader of one of Konoha's most prestigious clans, that's just sad.

360pages

If this is happening I would be legit happy. I can't stand the Naruto/Sakura pair, mostly because it always felt like Sakura was settling for Naruto or only now realized how great he was because Sasuke left.

Hinata is an alright character...

...If only her entire existence doesn't revolve around Naruto.

I mean, 100% of her entire existence. Considering that she's a supposed leader of one of Konoha's most prestigious clans, that's just sad.
that's not really fair. We got a backstory on her and her harsh upbringing and what lead to her clamming up into her shell. It just so happens that Naruto is a big part of her overcoming her feelings of inferiority. He is an inspiration to her and she admires him a ton for it. She uses him as motivation to get better to prove herself to him because she regards him so highly. Eventually that grew to love for him which is natural. I like that she has an actual arc even if it does revolve around Naruto.

Everyone has different motivations.

Apath

Naruto looks even younger than he does now. Really not a fan of his time-skip design.
I don't think they're fighting to beat each other, not Sasuke anyway.
Haha, sorry. That post was talking about the anime clip posted on the previous page, not the current spar between Sasuke and Naruto.

How does that confirm anything? lol This shit is RtN all over again.
Cause its just naruto and hinata, its not being played up for jokes, it looks important and serious. Rtn promotional stuff was meant as funny and light hearted. Also IT IS NARUTO AND HINATA WALKING TOGETHER ALONE IN A SCENIC MEADOW
How is it not romantic when the movies tagline is "the last movie is the first love"

At least wait till the manga ends or we get our first proper trailer. Why would they spoil anything in promo materials? Still banking on an open ending.

And who was Naruto's first love? That's right.

Sorry, but you're looking at a imminent rejection. That Naruto ain't smilin'.

mother of fuck when is this new chapter coming, I needs it nowwww

Translators already explained "first love" in that caption doesn't mean "first crush", but something like new found love, discovery love and it isn't necessarily romantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom