• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoli

This is gonna end just like Hashirama vs Madara. That Naruto was a clone and he's gonna defeat Sasuke.

But damn that chapter was great

ant1532

Banned
oh shit. CHAPTER WAS GOOD.

naruto is going to catch the chidori for sure though. note the bandages he wears in The Last. spoils :(

Mendrox

oh shit. CHAPTER WAS GOOD.

naruto is going to catch the chidori for sure though. note the bandages he wears in The Last. spoils :(

Yeah too obvious. That or he will do some Fuuton shit and get hurt by himself. First I thought that he gets this wound from Amatersau in this chapter but everything was fine and Amaterasu is shit once again.

Namikaze1

Pain vs. Naruto wasn't fucked up. Imo it was one of the best animated episodes ever, just the art sucked but Narutos Art always sucks.
In my opinion, it was fucked up. Art wasn't just one of my complaints back then. I had problem with the way the studio treated Pain (Nagato's body) in that episode. Dammit, I can't explain my reasons well since its the one episode I just can't stand to watch and haven't watch since it first aired. Well, the one non-filler episode anyway. Argh! If the site wasn't dead and searching for old posts wasn't a hassle, I would just copy and paste the 6 paragraphs long post I made back when the episode first aired. I was such a hardcore fan back then. Not anymore these days.

All I could remember was complaining about the way Pain (Nagato) was characterized in that infamous episode.

Narutocentral is the site btw. Haven't been there in four years now. Then again, it was around that time I had my "I'm bored of Naruto" period.

Gah, how is Sasuke even able to hold his own? Wait don't answer that. If he does actually come out on top and then breaks down crying and spares Naruto then...bollocks. Hoping Naruto will at least give him the last beat down though.

Welfare

Yeah too obvious. That or he will do some Fuuton shit and get hurt by himself. First I thought that he gets this wound from Amatersau in this chapter but everything was fine and Amaterasu is shit once again.

Amaterasu was over hyped bull crap. It has done absolutely nothing worthwhile, and has either been avoided or brushed aside. Even Sasuke notes he can only use it as a decoy.

Damn that chapter was awesome! Can't wait we have to wait another week to see the ending. It obviously is a fakeout since Naruto isn't going to die. It doesn't matter if we saw the last pictures or not lol.

Frog-fu

Banned
Sasuke's arrogant line about being destined to win because he's an Uchiha is a dead giveaway that Naruto is going to live up to his rep as being the most unpredictable shinobi and win.

I'm hoping he uses 1000 Years of Pain.

It would make no sense but it would be hilarious if Naruto is chilling somewhere in perfect health while sasuke is all bloody and shit just from fighting a clone.

Naruto held his own pretty well in base form. I always thought Sasuke had a huge advantage in base, but I guess not. One thing that was apparent in this chapter, how the hell did Sasuke keep up in Stamina?

Frog-fu

Banned
Seriously, this shit pisses me off.
Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/0fb6c0a630519cab1dfe9123968472f0/tumblr_ndvsavuJRU1t9xaifo2_100.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/bf5b12da5c5f1d1dc3194661c451fc4c/tumblr_ndvsavuJRU1t9xaifo1_250.png[/IMG]

Naruto held his own pretty well in base form. I always thought Sasuke had a huge advantage in base, but I guess not. One thing that was apparent in this chapter, how the hell did Sasuke keep up in Stamina?

Base form Sasuke doesn't have Sharingan. Naruto fought Sasuke who still had his Rinnegan and Sharingan activated.

Beast ass chapter. Who was it that asked for pure taijutsu? Well here it is. Sasuke should be considered lucky since has been fighting for 3 days straight. Naruto would've slapped him around like a pair of floppy tits if he was at full strength lol Naruto would hold back.This fight will be great in the anime. Great chapter.

I've been enjoying it. We got to see them drop absolute bombs and we got to see them fight normally. Obviously it'll be much for fleshed out in the anime which I can't wait for.

360pages

Wow this chapter was actually good. And I'm actually excited to see where the cliffhanger will end unlike most cliffhangers which were kind of meh for the series.

I also wish Kakashi and Sakura would at least make an attempt to get everyone down while Naruto and Sasuke is fighting.

Great chapter! The first chapter of this fight that I've actually enjoyed.

Naruto's going to give Sasuke the puppy dog eye treatment i'm calling it now

Welfare

So there is a missing page that didn't get translated. Explains how there are 3 clones and how Naruto knew to use Chakra cloak against Amaterasu.

So Hashirama used a clone and then stabbed madara in the back right? It would be funny if Naruto did the same except rather than stabbing Sasuke he just hugs him from behind. "I'm not letting you go till you give up!!!".

So there is a missing page that didn't get translated. Explains how there are 3 clones and how Naruto knew to use Chakra cloak against Amaterasu.

I was wondering about this. I went back a page because I thought I missed one :|
In the end I just though "fuck it, it's kishi". But glad to know there was an additional page to explain it.

EhoaVash

hot dan, this new chapter was really good. fight scene looked brutal lol

I will lol really hard if sakura intervenes again lol

also :O
B0maqrLCAAAafJ-.jpg

infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif

yay

Am I the only one who's noticed that Sakura has been quite neutral in the NaruSasu flashbacks?

She's not being a fangirl which considering her age is o_O.

Weird inconsistency perhaps?

Frog-fu

Banned
Missing page.

Code:
removed

Naruto looked fucking cool as shit in this chapter. Especially in that shirt. Leave it to fucking Kishimoto to given him a 90s era white shirt in The Last though.

edit;

fuck, can't crop it atm. Google is your friend.

shouldn't Naruto just use Senjutsu and end this fight?

I mean, Sasuke can't absorb that kinda chakra.

in hand-to-hand combat, no one alive should be on the level of Naruto right now.

Glad to see some fisticuffs, but Naruto seems once again handicapped.

I want to see some frog eyes and Sasuke launched into a mountain already.

I could do without the stupidly explicit in your face parallels to Madara/Hashirama. Or maybe I just can't get over the whole reincarnation cycle making everything repeat, "it's like poetry", blah blah blah. I legitimately laughed when I saw the statue heads got cut off and they landed next to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom