• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translators already explained "first love" in that caption doesn't mean "first crush", but something like new found love, discovery love and it isn't necessarily romantic.
I believe translators translated it to "love for the first time" which sounds pretty romantic to me.
which means narusaku is a no because if naruto had always loved sakura why would he be experiencing love for the first.
also naruto gave no fucks when sakura was confessing again.
And who was Naruto's first love? That's right.

Sorry, but you're looking at a imminent rejection. That Naruto ain't smilin'.

mother of fuck when is this new chapter coming, I needs it nowwww
why would naruto wait more than 2 years, take her to a beautiful meadow, and have the moon coming down to destroy them just to tell hinata "hey I dont really like you like that" its nonsense. That scenes more than likely naruto saying "I got something really important to tell you...so wait for me." Cause he has to go fight the moon and theyre both sad cause they both might die.

Fm0ZPFN.png

I love reads like this.

I can't believe Naruto is fucking ending :(
Well its been a long time coming. I will have fond memories of my weeb self loving this series to death, and not so fond memories of my older non weeb self getting annoyed at the series when my tastes became a bit more refined, but even if I hate the series ill always treasure it as an important series that really pulled me into anime for the first time.
Naruto becoming hokage is basically off my checklist of shit to happen in shonen manga that ive followed since a kid. Only things left are luffy becoming pirate king and finding one piece and bleach ending...yeah nothing really to hope with that series. At least one piece still has another maybe 10 years.

I believe translators translated it to "love for the first time" which sounds pretty romantic to me.
which means narusaku is a no because if naruto had always loved sakura why would he be experiencing love for the first.
also naruto gave no fucks when sakura was confessing again.

why would naruto wait more than 2 years, take her to a beautiful meadow, and have the moon coming down to destroy them just to tell hinata "hey I dont really like you like that" its nonsense. That scenes more than likely naruto saying "I got something really important to tell you...so wait for me." Cause he has to go fight the moon and theyre both sad cause they both might die.

That would be an awesome way to troll in a romance manga though. Someone get Seo on the line.

Apath

I hope all of the possible love interests die just so people can shut the fuck up about these pairings.

It's such an afterthought in this manga that I am honestly amazed people care who ends up with who.

I hope all of the possible love interests die just so people can shut the fuck up about these pairings.

It's such an afterthought in this manga that I am honestly amazed people care who ends up with who.
Well personally I would agree...if it werent the only thing in the series that interest me anymore and is the only thing with as at least some tension in it.
Itachis dead, kakashis character arc is basically done, naruto is a mary sue now. Just every thing that kept my interest is gone now and the only thing I care about thats left is are naruto and hinata gonna make out yet?

Pein

Banned
its surprising that we never had a separate OT for Naruto for all these years

with all the shit talking in the main manga thread and the anime thread barely getting any posts I guess I thought the naruto fandom was dead on this board. Most probably thought the same.

with all the shit talking in the main manga thread and the anime thread barely getting any posts I guess thought the naruto fandom was dead on this board. Most probably thought the same.
Kishi said when we lose what we love, we learn to hate.

I am a Uchiha! Where is my emo hax eye power up at!?

Frog-fu

Banned
Studio Pierrot literally gave Sakura's sketch design to Hinata and then made Sakura look like a 12 year old in the movie. Nice. Their proud tradition of hating on Sakura and wanking the shit out of Hinata lives on. Fucking disgraceful.

Mendrox

Studio Pierrot literally gave Sakura's sketch design to Hinata and then made Sakura look like a 12 year old in the movie. Nice. Their proud tradition of hating on Sakura and wanking the shit out of Hinata lives on. Fucking disgraceful.

I love Studio Pierrot for that. Sakura can go to hell. Hinata showed boobs, Sakura not even her ass at all.

Are you 12?

The irony. There is no need for such an immature reaction.

I agree Studio Pierrot have butchered the Sakura design which is my favourite however theres no agenda here......Studio Pierrot is just shit.

Frog-fu

Banned
The irony. There is no need for such an immature reaction.

I agree Studio Pierrot have butchered the Sakura design which is my favourite however theres no agenda here......Studio Pierrot is just shit.

Immature reaction, seriously?

You are right about one thing though, Studio Pierrot is shit, and I will celebrate the day they go under and stop butchering manga they are licensed to animate. They are the worst, and not just because of the Sakura thing. Their other works tend to be terrible as well.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
that's not really fair. We got a backstory on her and her harsh upbringing and what lead to her clamming up into her shell. It just so happens that Naruto is a big part of her overcoming her feelings of inferiority. He is an inspiration to her and she admires him a ton for it. She uses him as motivation to get better to prove herself to him because she regards him so highly. Eventually that grew to love for him which is natural. I like that she has an actual arc even if it does revolve around Naruto.

Everyone has different motivations.

Naruto being a big part of her motivation is an okay thing. Hell, Naruto is a big part of motivation for basically tons of characters, such as Gaara.

What makes her different is that that big part of her motivation seemingly becomes her entire reason for existing; it's like she will cease to exist as a character without the existence of just a single guy. *EVERY* proud moment of her always revolves around Naruto, and not around her own being.

Well, that's just how I see it. It's too bad, since considering her status as a Hyuuga Heir, she has potential to become a truly strong character on her own.

It's the reason why some people like her.

No doubt. The character that fits the shy girl trope is always popular in many fandoms.

Naruto being a big part of her motivation is an okay thing. Hell, Naruto is a big part of motivation for basically tons of characters, such as Gaara.

What makes her different is that that big part of her motivation seemingly becomes her entire reason for existing; it's like she will cease to exist as a character without the existence of just a single guy. *EVERY* proud moment of her always revolves around Naruto, and not around her own being.

No doubt. The character that fits the shy girl trope is always popular in many fandoms.
Well, that's just how I see it. It's too bad, since considering her status as a Hyuuga Heir, she has potential to become a truly strong character on her own.
Well hopefully we get some of that much needed life outside of naruto in the last. cause honestly almost none of the characters are fleshed out. All of them come off as characters more than people. Like the only character I see naruto having a real bond with is Garra since they basically lived through being seen as a demon. I will admit naruhina didnt get enough time to fully develop outside of the big moments, there were no tiny moments that show how much they care about each other which again extends to most of the characters.

Amazing chapter, fucking hyped. That said;
fuck no you son of a bitch Sasuke, absorbing kyuubi chakara, what in the goddamn fuck nononononoooooo Naruto dodge that shit!!!

Shit was straight up
fight.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom