• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
I thought I read on here that chapter 700 would be released after the movie? If so wouldn't that mean we aren't getting a chapter this week and 698 and 699 are next week?

From the previews, the fight ends this coming chapter, so I'm hoping to see it and IT resolved. The week after that we'll have the conclusive ending. The chapter is supposed to be around 40 pages and was finished a few days ago.

My post ending depression is going to be a bitch to handle.

Lovely.

You mean why I do it? It's so that the images I post don't take up entire pages.

Yeah but you can use quote.

it makes sense that the manga will have the ending and that the movie will fill the gap from Naruto and Sasuke's fight to that final chapter ending

Welfare

2 chapters on the same day, with the final being fully colored. My god, bodies were not made to hold in this much excitement. The next 2 weeks will be unbearable.

Wait have they shown Sasuke's left arm? It seems to be hidden in all of the promotional stuff.

hmmm. Maybe it doesn't work anymore? Or it's cut off. Who knows really. I feel both Naruto and Sasuke will be seriously injured.

I still have a lot of doubts that Kishi can make an ending for Naruto Work.

darknil

Great news on the manga being double next week and colored.

Laso, I've read a lot that kishi trolls, what would you considere were the biggest troll moments that Kishi delivered?

Pein

Banned
Its kinda unreal for it to be the end. Even with 700 chapters, 600 episodes and 8 movies, I need more, I love this series so much.

It is nice we'll be getting a double chapter next week, now narusaku needs to happen so I could be at ease.
Great news on the manga being double next week and colored.

Laso, I've read a lot that kishi trolls, what would you considere were the biggest troll moments that Kishi delivered?

Akatsuki leader is the fourth hokage, from making his hair the same and even talking about the leaf village you had to think it was him and not a war orphan.

Frog-fu

Banned
kage, from making his hair the same and even talking about the leaf village you had to think it was him and not a war orphan.

I remember this theory so well. The story would have been so different if Minato turned out to be the leader of Akatsuki after being betrayed by Konoha or some shit like that.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I recall Kishi saying once that he's had the final page of Naruto drawn up since the beginning (perhaps I misunderstood "drawn up" either in his head or in real life?) I know his style has changed dramatically, but it'd be so cool if he used it anyway, if true that is.

You guys do know it's going to take an extra long time for them to translate everything next week right?

:(
Can't the MP and MS scanlators join forces to bring us the final chapter as fast as possible?

brinstar

I was thinking about some of the fake spoilers and old speculation stuff...

I remember one that said Sasuke was originally meant to be the Nine Tails' Jinchuriki

Or back when the Eight Tails was thought to be Yamata no Orochi... and the Three Tails was a shark that Kisame was the container for, haha.

brinstar

It was an ooolllllddd one, probably around 2004-2005-ish where running a spoiler through a translation made it seem like there was an Akatsuki member named Mosquitor. Which led to people drawing joke images of a mosquito head in akatsuki robes.

It was an ooolllllddd one, probably around 2004-2005-ish where running a spoiler through a translation made it seem like there was an Akatsuki member named Mosquitor. Which led to people drawing joke images of a mosquito head in akatsuki robes.

mosquitore6dk3.jpg

Am i doing it right?

Dark times when those rumors where around. Pain is narutos dad, tobi is obito, well that one was true.

lol I remember believing that theory when I first heard it. (The Pain one) Good times..I also remember when people thought Minatos name was actually Yondaime XD.

Its rather disappointing that we never got to see Enton being used in conjunction with Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo...

I always wanted Sasuke to have his susanoo completely cloaked in amaterasu flames , besides making him even more untouchable he could use it as an easy way to heat up the atmosphere and use Kirin any time he wanted.

Ferrio

Banned
Random question for you guys cause I was thinking about it the other day and don't read the manga.

Why was naruto treated like shit in the first season? It made sense when he was a nobody with a powerful creature stored instead him that decimated the village. Come the second season lo and behold he's the son of the previous beloved hokage and having tailed beasts inside you isn't an out of the ordinary thing. Was there ever any retcon reason why not a single person mentioned his parents? You think someone from that hertiage would of been revered or atleast someone mentioning "Hey you're dad was a pretty good guy, sorry that he died".

Random question for you guys cause I was thinking about it the other day and don't read the manga.

Why was naruto treated like shit in the first season? It made sense when he was a nobody with a powerful creature stored instead him that decimated the village. Come the second season lo and behold he's the son of the previous beloved hokage and having tailed beasts inside you isn't an out of the ordinary thing. Was there ever any retcon reason why not a single person mentioned his parents? You think someone from that hertiage would of been revered or atleast someone mentioning "Hey you're dad was a pretty good guy, sorry that he died".
no one knew who's kid he was. Was it only like 2-3 people?

For protection? You have a lot of bad people running around.

Really how would it be anymore dangerous for Naruto for people to learn he's the 4th's son than everyone knowing he's the vessal of the goddamn nine tails?

He's already the biggest target in the village, at least stop letting him live in misery because the village doesn't know whose son he is.

Jiraiya and Kakashi are still a bunch of jackasses for neglecting Naruto all that time, if he had turned out like Gaara or Sasuke you know they'd standing around like assholes moping about how it's their fault.

Susanoh13

Neo Member
For protection? You have a lot of bad people running around.

The common reasoning in the fanfic world is that Iwagakure would have sent people after Naruto's life since if they knew he was the Yondaime's kid since the Yondaime was responsible for pretty much decimating their village during the ninja war.

I know the 4th did kill a lot of Stone village shinobi during the war, but I don't know if this fanfic fact is based at all on anything anyone said in the manga.

Really how would it be anymore dangerous for Naruto for people to learn he's the 4th's son than everyone knowing he's the vessal of the goddamn nine tails?

He's already the biggest target in the village, at least stop letting him live him in misery because the village doesn't know whose son he is.

Jiraiya and Kakashi are still a bunch of jackasses for neglecting Naruto all that time, if he had turned out like Gaara or Sasuke you know they'd standing around like assholes moping about how it's their fault.

Yeah. Though Naruto is already recognized as "The Hero of the Hidden Leaf"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom