• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen we can all agree that if Itachi were still alive he would deserve to be all Kage's and have all the girls.

Bless that man. Even when he is doing something bad he is doing something good (murdering uchihas).
Except Hinata....again anyone with hinata besides naruto makes me angry...her with sasuke make me want to tear my own eyes out...

It really does. I remember the episode when Lee, after the Konoha's 11 got sentenced to life in prison, starts selling dope down the streets of the hidden leaf, and later joins forces with Naruto to clip a mothafucking cop, after which Naruto spouts his iconic catchphrase : " Nigga, know what I'm talking abayo".

Actually that would be a rather entertaining version of the manga.

Itachi was the exception.
#notalluchias

Itachi was still coocoo for cocoa puffs, he just channelled it into helping Konoha.

No sane 11 year old would willingly kill their parents, children, infants, and all the other Uchiha and then think it would be a good idea to mindfuck your younger brother who you claim to love into insanity.

Itachi deserves to have some kind of monument in his honour tbh. He went above and beyond the call of duty as a shinobi, living a life sin and tragedy for the sake of Sasuke and the village.
Nobody got it worse than him. He did the worst possible thing and had to live with it and even afterwards continued to try to help the village. Sasuke should demand that a statue gets built or something.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the decision to do that, he did it, and it was insane. Bless!

I would love for Sakura to actually feel all the crap she said to Naruto in some epiphany or something, and generally WANT Naruto. And Then Hinata wants him too, and Naruto is all confused juggling two beautiful women, and we just don't get an answer, because time skips and all that...

Relationships are complicated, this should be more complicated than people just "choosing" each other.

I would love for Sakura to actually feel all the crap she said to Naruto in some epiphany or something, and generally WANT Naruto. And Then Hinata wants him too, and Naruto is all confused juggling two beautiful women, and we just don't get an answer, because time skips and all that...

Relationships are complicated, this should be more complicated than people just "choosing" each other.

Naruto should fuck both of them.

Welfare

What would be a good manga series to get into after this crazy ride is over? Already reading Bleach, AoT, and One Piece.

What would be a good manga series to get into after this crazy ride is over? Already reading Bleach, AoT, and One Piece.
Hunter x Hunter I guess. The beginning will be easy to get into since it's very naruto part 1 ish with exams and whatnot. Loved it so much.

Everything that comes after that though is a mixed bag that you'll either love or find a slog at times. But it's a good series.

Frog-fu

Banned

By that I'm assuming you're referring to her academy days and the stuff she said to Sasuke in chapter 3?

I do agree with you that I'd prefer to see Sakura initiate the relationship if that's how the cookie crumbles.

Naruto should fuck both of them.

The best answer. Polgamy ain't no thang in the shinobi world, especially if you're a godslayin' badass.

I'm seriously expecting a love triangle in The Last if NaruSaku ain't resolved in the manga.

Pein

Banned
What is Sasuke gonna tell people if they see a statue of the dude who murdered the uchiha clan, the truth? that uchiha were gonna rebel and itachi stopped them?

It's save and honor itachi's reputation or ruin the uchiha's.

Frog-fu

Banned
What is Sasuke gonna tell people if they see a statue of the dude who murdered the uchiha clan, the truth? that uchiha were gonna rebel and itachi stopped them?

It's save and honor itachi's reputation or ruin the uchiha's.

I think Kakashi/Naruto will declassify the secrets behind the Uchiha Clan Massacre. They should.

I bet there are a bunch of conspiracy theorists in the Naruto world who keep saying the Uchiha Massaccre was planned by the government and Itachi was just a scapegoat or a spy.

Bet they would love to be vindicated.

nobody in the entire manga has more mental fortitude than Itachi. This is a fact.

It would be the coolest thing. I'd even take edo itachi as hokage.

Third Hokage: I need time to come with an answer to the Uchiha dilemma, for a peaceful solution. Please by me some good.

Itachi: got it.

Danzo: You should probably kill you entire clan.

Itachi: eh.... Okey.

Third Hokage: I need time to come with an answer to the Uchiha dilemma, for a peaceful solution. Please by me some good.

Itachi: got it.

Danzo: You should probably kill you entire clan.

Itachi: eh.... Okey.
we've had the debate before but I still think Hiruzen was kidding himself if he thought he was going to come up with a peaceful solution let alone one that would have lasted. No chance. Danzo is a cunt as everyone knows and his idea was shady as hell but it probably had the least amount of casualties and side effects.

Frog-fu

Banned
we've had the debate before but I still think Hiruzen was kidding himself if he thought he was going to come up with a peaceful solution let alone one that would have lasted. No chance. Danzo is a cunt as everyone knows and his idea was shady as hell but it probably had the least amount of casualties and side effects.

Danzō overstepped though. Hell, if push came to shove, Hiruzen could've imprisoned the leading figures in the Uchiha clan. It would buy them some time. Especially if he could've gotten Shisui or Itachi replace Fugaku as the clan leader.

Massacring the entire clan was beyond excessive.

Danzō overstepped though. Hell, if push came to shove, Hiruzen could've imprisoned the leading figures in the Uchiha clan. It would buy them some time. Especially if he could've gotten Shisui or Itachi replace Fugaku as the clan leader.

Massacring the entire clan was beyond excessive.
what makes you think that wouldn't have just pushed the Uchiha onto attacking even sooner to rescue their leaders?

The only real alternate plan they had was Shisui using his genjutsu on Sasuke's dad. Danzo did fuck that up though because his paranoid ass didn't trust Shisui.

Pein

Banned
Danzo knew what was up, I support his decision of killing off the uchiha's. I wouldn't have got Itachi to do it though. Maybe send Itachi and Sasuke off on a mission or something and move the anbu in to do it.

Frog-fu

Banned
what makes you think that wouldn't have just pushed the Uchiha onto attacking even sooner to rescue their leaders?

The only real alternate plan they had was Shisui using his genjutsu on Sasuke's dad. Danzo did fuck that up though because his paranoid ass didn't trust Shisui.

Without their leaders, the Uchiha would have to back down, at least that would be the smartest thing to do.

I've always had the suspicion Danzō was in on the coup. That may have actually been implied in the manga, I'm not sure. It was definitely implied he had a role in the Sand-Sound invasion though, and given his conduct during Pain's invasion, I definitely believe it.

imo Danzō was a piece of shit and deserved to die.

Welfare

Danzo knew what was up, I support his decision of killing off the uchiha's. I wouldn't have got Itachi to do it though. Maybe send Itachi and Sasuke off on a mission or something and move the anbu in to do it.

Then people would question what happened. Why did they all die? They were planning a coup?! Why are 2 still alive? Etc etc.

If they were going to die, it would be by an Uchiha.

Sasuke wasn't a ninja at that time. We need an Kishimoto supervised RPG in which we can change the story. What will happen if Itachi killed Sasuke? Would he had become truly evil? Will the Indra reincarnation's would stop?

Without their leaders, the Uchiha would have to back down, at least that would be the smartest thing to do.

I've always had the suspicion Danzō was in on the coup. That may have actually been implied in the manga, I'm not sure. It was definitely implied he had a role in the Sand-Sound invasion though, and given his conduct during Pain's invasion, I definitely believe it.

imo Danzō was a piece of shit and deserved to die.
Danzo was definitely a piece of shit that deserves to die but I just don't see how imprisoning their leaders would have helped. It would have jus harboured more hatred over time. That's why I think it was the path of least casualties. I felt like SOMETHING was inevitable no matter what. At least with the path they took there are less people dead and the uchiha name is less stained than it would be, AND their clan is you know...not extinct :p

Frog-fu

Banned
Danzo was definitely a piece of shit that deserves to die but I just don't see how imprisoning their leaders would have helped. It would have jus harboured more hatred over time. That's why I think it was the path of least casualties. I felt like SOMETHING was inevitable no matter what. At least with the path they took there are less people dead and the uchiha name is less stained than it would be, AND their clan is you know...not extinct :p

It would have bought them time. Time during which Shisui or Itachi could take over the Uchiha clan and lead them down the right path. Shisui was older, so he'd probably take over, and considering he was pretty damn strong, no other Uchiha would be able to oppose him.

Once his leadership had been established, the leaders of the coup could've had their day in court and punished accordingly for their conspiracy to commit treason.

It would have bought them time. Time during which Shisui or Itachi could take over the Uchiha clan and lead them down the right path. Shisui was older, so he'd probably take over, and considering he was pretty damn strong, no other Uchiha would be able to oppose him.

Once his leadership had been established, the leaders of the coup could've had their day in court and punished accordingly for their conspiracy to commit treason.
Knowing how angry they were at the time the uchiha people would just brand Itachi or Shisui as sympathetics of the opposition and hate them too, or at least not listen to them. I just feel like from the info given it seems like they were angry and shit was gonna go down no matter what. It was a deep rooted problem at that point. No thanks to them being segregated.

Pein

Banned
imprisoning leaders is a real bad idea and wouldn't have worked, you think they're just gonna fall apart until Fugakuu is released, they're not thinking about him. They would think how long until konoha comes for the rest of them and it would still be war.

No Konoha would have played their hand that they knew about the coup and the Uchiha would feel even more oppressed and would figure it's now or never. "if they came for him what stops them from coming for the rest of us?" "We have to do something they can't just take our leader like that!"

Touching one hair on Fugaku's head would have lit the match, that shit was brewing since the days of Madara, you really think they're gonna listen to some dumb kids (who would either be revealed as spies or considered traitors) while their real leader is "unjustly imprisoned"?

Frog-fu

Banned
Knowing how angry they were at the time the uchiha people would just brand Itachi or Shisui as sympathetics of the opposition and hate them too, or at least not listen to them. I just feel like from the info given it seems like they were angry and shit was gonna go down no matter what. It was a deep rooted problem at that point. No thanks to them being segregated.

No Konoha would have played their hand that they knew about the coup and the Uchiha would feel even more oppressed and would figure it's now or never. "if they came for him what stops them from coming for the rest of us?" "We have to do something they can't just take our leader like that!"

Touching one hair on Fugaku's head would have lit the match, that shit was brewing since the days of Madara, you really think they're gonna listen to some dumb kids (who would either be revealed as spies or considered traitors) while their real leader is "unjustly imprisoned"?

I doubt Hiruzen would have helped Itachi and Shui take over only to then be like "Well, that settles that!" and just move on.

No, I think if Shisui had taken over as clan leader, immediate changes would have had to follow, changes that were for the betterment of the clan to win over the moderates, thus showing them that the hardliners had it wrong. It could have gone down similar to when Madara lost support when the union of the village was demonstrably beneficial. Both Itachi and Shisui were spying on their clansmen and thus had to know about specific grievances. They wouldn't be able to turn things around instantly, but there really was no reason not to try. The situation definitely wasn't dire enough to warrant the slaughter of the entire clan.

Astral

The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am that Sasuke didn't die. Naruto couldn't fucking move. He would have had no choice but to sit there and cry about how that wasn't the way he wanted to finally beat Sasuke, etc. smh.

I doubt Hiruzen would have helped Itachi and Shui take over only to then be like "Well, that settles that!" and just move on.

No, I think if Shisui had taken over as clan leader, immediate changes would have had to follow, changes that were for the betterment of the clan to win over the moderates, thus showing them that the hardliners had it wrong. It could have gone down similar to when Madara lost support when the union of the village was demonstrably beneficial. Both Itachi and Shisui were spying on their clansmen and thus had to know about specific grievances. They wouldn't be able to turn things around instantly, but there really was no reason not to try. The situation definitely wasn't dire enough to warrant the slaughter of the entire clan.
I just don't see how the hardliners could ever be proven wrong. They were being completely segregated/discriminated against and even under surveillance. The proof was in the pudding for that side. They were out for blood at that point and had all the evidence in their favour that they were being pushed out.

Your plan includes maybes and hopes which if they don't pan out, would have lead to something much worse, and odds are it was going to happen given the situation I mentioned above. It was a super long shot. Danzo's plan was scummy but sure fire. Itachi was always a smart person. I don't think he would have done it if he felt there was a good chance it could have been solved another way even with Danzo's convincing.

But they can't take over, Fugaku would still be alive, and if Konoha kills him there is absolutely no going back.

No one is going to accept Konoha sympthasizers/puppets as their leaders(and Itachi is like 13) when right before they were all willing and ready go through with a damn coup, this was a far far worst situation than when Madara lost support because the Uchiha were tired of war.

Even before some Uchiha guys were ready to throwdown with Itachi because they didn't think he was loyal enough and Fugaku had to stop it. Some outcast who is already mistrusted is now standing with those Konoha bastards telling us to chill while they have our leaders imprisoned?

Yeah the Uchiha aren't going to have any of that.

Frog-fu

Banned
I just don't see how the hardliners could ever be proven wrong. They were being completely segregated/discriminated against and even under surveillance. The proof was in the pudding for that side. They were out for blood at that point and had all the evidence in their favour that they were being pushed out.

Your plan includes maybes and hopes which if they don't pan out, would have lead to something much worse, and odds are it was going to happen given the situation I mentioned above. It was a super long shot. Danzo's plan was scummy but sure fire. Itachi was always a smart person. I don't think he would have done it if he felt there was a good chance it could have been solved another way even with Danzo's convincing.

Easily. If the Uchiha clan could be appeased without resorting to something as risky and violent as a coup that could have killed them all, why in the hell would they follow Fugaku? I remind you that not the entire clan were warriors. There were civilians and elderly among them got wiped out alongside the conspirators. The Uchiha were distrusted and resented, they weren't being actively persecuted, there is no reason to think they were beyond convincing.

My plan would have been a lot more reasonable than the indiscriminate mass murder of an entire clan. Danzō acted prematurely.

But they can't take over, Fugaku would still be alive, and if Konoha kills him there is absolutely no going back.

No one is going to accept Konoha sympthasizers/puppets as their leaders(and Itachi is like 13) when right before they were all willing and ready go through with a damn coup, this was a far far worst situation than when Madara lost support because the Uchiha were tired of war.

Even before some Uchiha guys were ready to throwdown with Itachi because they didn't think he was loyal enough and Fugaku had to stop it. Some outcast who is already mistrusted is now standing with those Konoha bastards telling us to chill while they have our leaders imprisoned?

Yeah the Uchiha aren't going to have any of that.

Sure they could have. If Fugaku and his inner circle were rounded up and replaced, they wouldn't have any power. Without leadership, the remaining Uchiha that wanted to rebel would have to be extraordinarily stupid to try anything.

If the clan obviously benefited under Shisui's leadership, why wouldn't he be trusted, especially if he had Hiruzen to expedite changes to appease the clan?

At the very least, even if it wouldn't worked (which I have a hard time imaging), it would have been worth a shot, especially when the alternative was purging the entire clan.

Has it ever been explained why he has a Kakashi doll?

I... don't think so, but now I really, really want to know.

Namikaze1

The guy is sleeping with a Kakashi doll. A Kakashi doll. Why is there even a Kakashi doll in the first place? Who would make such a thing? Does Kakashi even know about it or what Naruto has been doing to one? I need to know the origins of this Kakashi doll.

Goddamn, thinking about it, Naruto probably made out with that doll in his sleep while dreaming of Sakura. Or ramen. The images, they are disturbing.

Namikaze1

He beats it up the night before the bell test I think.
Yes, he does but it doesn't look remotely like the one in the gif:
naruto-kicks-kakashi-doll.jpg

Seriously, look at Naruto molesting Kakashi doll in his sleep:
142963_original.jpg

The poor doll's lone eye is begging Sakura to free it from Naruto's clutches.

Frog-fu

Banned
Odd observation here, but given the nature of Naruto's Reverse Harem jutsu, there is no way he doesn't check out guys, right? I mean, we know the little fucker used to look at porn mags for inspiration for his Sexy Jutsu, so given the fact all the men he transformed into are so different and some resemble actual characters, there is no conceivable way he just made them up entirely, right? I can't help but feel some of the resemblances are too uncanny to be coincidental. Like, Naruto has to occasionally see a good looking guy and check him out to see if he can use him.

Seriously, look at Naruto molesting Kakashi doll in his sleep:
142963_original.jpg

The poor doll's lone eye is begging Sakura to free it from Naruto's clutches.

WHY IS THE DOLL SWEAT-DROPPING? IT'S NOT REAL. WHY DOES IT HAVE COMICAL PERSPIRATION RUNNING DOWN ITS NOT-REAL SKIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom