• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Chromebooks aren't supported woooow

I kept on refreshing and then I finally got a different message and it was about my OS

I need someone to upload this to YouTube please

Chromebooks aren't supported woooow

I kept on refreshing and then I finally got a different message and it was about my OS

I need someone to upload this to YouTube please
yeah I sometimes got that too, just keep refreshing. What usually does it for me is refreshing and then doing a quick refresh before the page loads.

Def works though.

204b22c36c.jpg

Saisaku confirmed.

What's kakashi saying. What did Sai say. What's everyone saying!! Also looks like hinata is all nervous about buying naruto a gift and sakura is supporting it.

Frog-fu

Banned
It's good to know that 2 years later, aside from not becoming Hokage, Naruto still takes orders from Shikamaru.

And he looks absolutely terrible in his plain clothes.

It's retarded. Naruto has made no progress whatsoever. Still a common foot soldier.
meh too hard to tell from so little. It will be interesting to see how he is treated by people. I mean his friends are always going to treat him like a friend. Gotta see how it plays out before I judge anything.

Naruto respects shikamaru's strategies a lot. And I'm sure everyone is taking orders from kakashi :p

shit I need to sleep, work early in the morning :( Hoping to wake up to this trailer fully translated.

167 wasn't a work of genius AT ALL

Shh, only dreams now

Naruto_Shippuden_167_by_PiXoGeniX.gif

KtzvwFA.gif

1Nzg9ca.gif

People lose their shit that the dude experimented a bit in his animation for the battle, a very admirable and natural thing for any artist who wants to grow into new territory. It really gave the battle a unique flavor over standard shonen fights. And before you open your moth to shit on this guy, he was the key animator for Rock Lee VS Gaara, Hiruzen VS Oro, and Naruto VS Sasuke. We'll be lucky if he gets his hands on the final battle.

People lose their shit because they butchered Naruto's best fight in the franchise. They should have done their experiment on a fight that wasn't important.

Meanwhile they give an entire episode of top quality animation to Hinata who didn't even have a fucking fight to begin with.

Frog-fu

Banned
No Shikamaru is just a super genius with an iq of 200. Anyone would take orders from him

Shikamaru's IQ ain't shit against enemies that can wipe him out in seconds.

meh too hard to tell from so little. It will be interesting to see how he is treated by people. I mean his friends are always going to treat him like a friend. Gotta see how it plays out before I judge anything.

Naruto respects shikamaru's strategies a lot. And I'm sure everyone is taking orders from kakashi :p

shit I need to sleep, work early in the morning :( Hoping to wake up to this trailer fully translated.

How is it too early to tell? It's blatantly obvious Shikamaru is once again calling the shots whilst Naruto, who is supposedly becoming Hokage one day, has yet to be entrusted with leadership on a mission.

Seriously, fuck this. I'm tired of Kishimoto pulling this shit on Naruto. I trust he'll still be a fucking genin as well.

but there is a difference here Tsunade is an official higher rank.... the HOKAGE ;)

got to listen to Kakashi before beloew rank Naruto

The point is that Naruto could have still been put in charge and have Shikamaru come up with plans. Instead everything falls to Shikamaru. Again. Whilst Naruto just does as he's told. Again. Because he is no different now than he was when he was 12.

I agree that I am somewhat dissapointed by Naruto not fully taking charhe of certain situations
yet he trusts his friends more then anything.... So he likely believe Shikamaru will handle this better then him
For all we know the second half of the film could have him as the leader

Any who....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IiRBo7Q.gif

stanley-hudson-nodding.gif

It's retarded. Naruto has made no progress whatsoever. Still a common foot soldier.

So did Shikaku, and he took his orders from Tsunade.

I kinda forgot about our argument on the other page, I have something typed up now. Do you want to continue? I probably won't see any response until "tomorrow" and then I really won't feel like continuing.

I'm not naive. You're paranoid. Any regime can be toppled by quick, decisive action and rapid improvements to pacify the discontents. If they have no reason to be angry, then they have no reason to keep fighting. It's that simple. It's not about hoping they'll make a moral decision, it's about giving two clear outcomes: fight us and die under your old leader, or live and reap the benefits under the new leader.

The Uchiha were planning a damn coup, they wanted to topple and control the government. That isn't the kind of thing you simply "pacify" you really think Hiruzen didn't already try to appease every single reasonable(key word here) demand? And your ultimatum at the end would do nothing but breed even more resentment and would serve to merely postpone the inevitable.

If the Uchiha clan turned their back Uchiha Madara, they'll shouldn't have had any problem turning their back on Uchiha fucking Fugaku.

You are completely ignoring the circumstances that led to Madara losing support. The Uchiha and Senju had finally achieved peace after years of brutal war and everyone was simply tired of it all and didn't want to fight. The Uchiha of "today" were the opposite, they realized Madara was right and were raring to take back control against their oppressors, Madara didn't have the support of the people, Fuguka absolutely did.

Fugaku would be completely discredited if his replacements improved conditions for the clan as a whole without shedding a single drop of blood. It would be undeniable proof that radical action was foolhardy and ill advised, and it would inspire confidence in the system.

You say this ambiguous "improve conditions" what are they? You think Danzo and the elders are ever gonna stop spying on them? No. You think they're gonna let an Uchiha ever be a Hokage? Hell no. You think they're gonna let the Uchiha just roam around the entire village right after they were planning a coup? No sir. You think the decades of resentment, mistrust, and grudges are just gonna magically disappear within the general populace? Absolutely not. There would be no proof as anything Konoha and Shisui try to do would be from a tainted well from the Uchiha's perspective and it would never be "enough", they already lost trust in the "system" a long time ago.

What resistance remained after the hardliners would be quelled at least for a time, during which, rather than let it fester, it could be dealt with.

That's a lot of hardliners considering the entire police force was likely in on it along with most of the adults who had a sharingan, they were all willing to die, what is Konoha gonna do with all these people? How are they gonna be dealt with in a way that won't be looked at as martial law? How can it not "fester"?

Because their "real leaders" were going to get them wiped out whereas the new one would do actual good and better their lives without risking it on something as ridiculous as a coup.

Their leaders were going to get them wiped out? Says who? Again you ignore the fact the Uchiha aren't gonna buy a goddamn thing Hiruzen says over their leaders. That old lady at the store wouldn't trust Hiruzen, she'd believe in her clan and not the people who've been spying on them with a gun ready to shoot.

Shisui would have to earn their trust by acting in their best interest, something he would have an easier time than the previous regime seeing as the Hokage would have then just gone through the effort of preventing a coup in the first place and wouldn't want to waste that progress by stonewalling the Uchiha again.

No, it doesn't. You are ill misguided if you think the entire Uchiha clan, including those that had ordinary lives outside out of MP, would rather rebel and die a pointless death than reap the benefits under new leadership. That's stupid on the face of it.
I think you're being naive because you have a hard time imagining your plan not working. Because you think it's "simple" to assauge decades of bad blood boiling to the point of civil war. These are ninja, these are the Uchiha, people with incredible pride, it's never simple even in the face of death. Is there a possiblity that the massacre could have been avoided and the grudges go away forever and everyone is happy? Sure. Was it a chance that Danzo and Itachi were willing to take? Guess not, and every single "what if" that can be said about your plan is why didn't.

Dartastic

Can someone maybe explain something to me? Is there something that potentially made Naruto and Sasuke weaker? Because after the the Manga, I don't see how anything can stand up to either of them in the Last, unless I'm missing something.

Can someone maybe explain something to me? Is there something that potentially made Naruto and Sasuke weaker? Because after the the Manga, I don't see how anything can stand up to either of them in the Last, unless I'm missing something.
I think sasuke may be at the same level cause he still has sharinnigan. Naruto may have gotten nerfed all the hell. Cause it seems like he doesnt have kyubii anymore cause why isnt he transforming at all in the trailers? In the new chapter yin kurama said he was giving him the last of his chakra and then hed be put to sleep I belive he said. So yang kurama goes free and naruto stops living as a jinchurikki

just think about it this way

Naruto believed that he liked Sakura... you see him smiling with her and stuff

but all the times where Hinata says something significant Naruto always has that overly shocked expression as if he learnt something about her that he never knew she had

eventually he realizes his true feelings in the end

dani_dc

Space Ninjas.

well Naruto likely isn't using his full strength in a village filled with civilians

+ Plot reasons

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Pretty sure the godmode stuff they used wore off when their hands got blown off and they lost those marks.

Apath

I'm not seeing why Kakashi should be Hokage. Without his ninja eyes he wouldn't even have beat that jobber on the bridge in part one.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm not seeing why Kakashi should be Hokage. Without his ninja eyes he wouldn't even have beat that jobber on the bridge in part one.

Please, he beat him without his magic eye on the bridge. The whole point of the fog was so that he couldn't use it. His magic eyeball just made shit easier, he wrecked shit without it too.

Apath

Please, he beat him without his magic eye on the bridge. The whole point of the fog was so that he couldn't use it. His magic eyeball just made shit easier, he wrecked shit without it too.
That's fair enough.

However he has never won a major fight in the series without heavily relying on it. He should have been able to keep one at the end of the demon lady fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom