• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai

share some of them yo! I haven't seen any.
Naruto Official Character Data Book IV: Jin no Sho Preview

Kaguya:

Geg said:
Ever since "humans" were given form, they have fought each other and walked in a world of war. The earth was stained with blood, and as if it were absorbing that blood for nourishment, the Shinju took root in the earth. Eventually the Shinju beared a single fruit, and a certain clan came from another world seeking that fruit: the Ootsutsuki clan. Kaguya, leader of the Ootsutsuki, ate the fruit and became the progenitor of all chakra, and with her absolute power brought peace to the world in an instant.

After ending the turbulent era, she became known as the Rabbit Goddess and received the blessing of the people, giving birth to twins. But after that, Kaguya would occasionally use harsh means to rule the people as a dictator. The Byakugan, Sharingan, and Infinite Tsukuyomi - the people feared and respected the jutsu Kaguya wielded. Eventually, the "Rabbit Goddess" became known as a demon instead. And then, Kaguya became ruled by her desire to make all chakra her own.

To make all chakra one - Kaguya's desire eventually turned on Hagoromo and Hamura, her own twin sons with whom she had split her chakra. Kaguya formed a plan, and in order to take in all chakra, fused with the Shinju and battled against her twin sons.

The twins, assuming that the Juubi was a transformed Shinju attacking them in order to reclaim the chakra that was taken from it, faced off against it. And after a fierce battle, the activated Rikudou Chibaku Tensei. They turned it into the moon and sealed it away.

Caption next to Hamura on the last page: The Gedou Mazou, the remaining shell of the Juubi, was sealed in the moon. Hamura took command of the clan to watch over the Mazou.

Sasuke's Rinnegan swap technique:

Geg said:
Amenotejikara:

A ninjutsu using the Rinnegan received from the Sage of Six Paths. With in a certain range, the jutsu user can switch himself with the location of a target object in an instant. If the user switches himself with other objects in close-range combat, the user can evade enemy attacks in an instant, and can also attack by switching himself with a kunai or other weapon.

Kanji: Heaven, Hand, Power

Kaguya's dimensional swap technique:

Geg said:
Amenominaka:

A jutsu used by Kaguya with her "Rinnesharingan". Changes the world around the user and the people around her into another dimension. The dimensions it can move to are ones of lava, ice, gravity, sand, and acid, and these five dimensions are directly linked to (whatever dimension Black Zetsu mentions back when Naruto is there with them. I can't remember or figure out how to translate it). Using it consumes a huge amount of chakra, making it an eye jutsu only she can use.

Kanji: Heaven, Govern/Control, Inside

The name of Killer B's unique kenjutsu, along with other details on the prior two techniques, and Izanagi:

Seelentau said:
Acrobat (p. 229)
Acrobat (荒繰鷺伐刀 (アクロバット), No idea (Akurobatto))

Taijutsu, A-rank, Offensive, Short-range (0–5m)
User(s): Killer B

Amenotejikara (p. 230)
Amenotejikara (天手力 (アメノテジカラ), Heaven Hand Power (Amenotejikara))

Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0–10m)
User(s): Sasuke Uchiha

Amenominaka (p. 230)
Amenominaka (天之御中 (アメノミナカ), Heavenly Governing Inside (Amenominaka))

Ninjutsu, Kekkei Mōra, No rank, Supplementary, All ranges
User(s): Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Izanagi (p. 231)
Izanagi (イザナギ (イザナギ), — (Izanagi))

Genjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Defensive, Supplementary
User(s): Obito Uchiha, Danzō Shimura

Onmyoton:

Seelentau said:
Shinobi Well-Informed Record

Yin-Yang Release Techniques
The "origin's" properties are filled with great mysteries. The Yin-Yang Release techniques are analyzed here.

Six Paths
The secret technique forming all creation out of nothingness and giving it life.

↓ Spiritual and physical energy. That is Yin-Yang Release.

"Yin Release", which creates form out of nothingness and "Yang Release", which breathes life into form. The one with the skill to manipulate those two attributes, the Sage of Six Paths Hagoromo Otsutsuki, developed the "Creation of All Things Technique". He also created the nine bodies of the Tailed Beasts out of the Ten-Tails chakra, making them gifts of Yin-Yang Release. After this, the Uchiha Clan inherited Yin Release and the Senju Clan inherited Yang Release.

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/cb47b8e25a3803bb0078767478237edb/tumblr_ne8i3eUD1l1swognoo4_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/0f33750330565993656bce9053262ca2/tumblr_ne8i3eUD1l1swognoo2_400.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/529208cb5f38ec66bed977b6fc714c2e/tumblr_ne8i3eUD1l1swognoo5_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f9f7f34979c1f3596242c4ade6e2a87b/tumblr_ne8i3eUD1l1swognoo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/315a1a9bf4b2dfecc013c7c7d5a1cea2/tumblr_ne8i3eUD1l1swognoo3_500.jpg[/IMG]

All these tidbits from the Data Book preview going around and y'all still talkin' about pairings. :p

"Rinnesharingan" is the name of the dōjutsu that was used to cast Mugen Tsukuyomi.

I was going to post a few bits on it. Some info has come about detailing Sasuke's ability and that Kaguya (the teleporting), and well as the Ōtsutsuki clan.

Damn thanks for the information. Some of that is pretty interesting. Really want the full book. Sasuke's technique actually sounds like it could be pretty damn cool when used in a non-long range fight. Can constantly be switching places with different weapons and objects and attack from all fronts.

edit: Saw this on tumblr, also movie trailer related but how come Naruto and Kakashi are the only ones rocking the uzumaki symbol on the arm? Bros4lyfe.

Sai

Damn thanks for the information. Some of that is pretty interesting. Really want the full book. Sasuke's technique actually sounds like it could be pretty damn cool when used in a non-long range fight. Can constantly be switching places with different weapons and objects and attack from all fronts.
Except it's annoying cool down wouldn't make that as all-powerful as it sounds.

It still sucks.

Frog-fu

Banned
From one of Kishimoto's assistants (apparently)
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/ba8e46b7875bc72f21fbfbb6c07ba6e1/tumblr_nebdwomENG1shlaabo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
Translation: 2014/10/31 Friday 1:30 ( Tokyo time ) The original last chapter of Naruto was handed. Thanks to everyone..

I can't.

brinstar

So what was Sasuke swapping with all the times he was just warping around? The air? When he was falling into lava he instantly warped to Naruto's back. He also moved Kaguya into his and Naruto's range at one point, does the jutsu work offensively too?

Zoe

From one of Kishimoto's assistants (apparently)
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/ba8e46b7875bc72f21fbfbb6c07ba6e1/tumblr_nebdwomENG1shlaabo1_500.jpg[/IMG]

I can't.

Seriously? I thought they had a few more weeks' lead than that.

orochi91

Sasuke should establish his own village.

Home for Shinobis who no longer have clans, or remnants of bigger clans.

You'd have Karin, whose probably one of the last Uzumaki left, along with the last Uchiha.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Sasuke should establish his own village.

Home for Shinobis who no longer have clans, or remnants of bigger clans.

You'd have Karin, whose probably one of the last Uzumaki left, along with the last Uchiha.

Still bugs me that Naruto and Karin don't know they are from the same clan

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not seeing why Kakashi should be Hokage. Without his ninja eyes he wouldn't even have beat that jobber on the bridge in part one.

Just because Zabuza was the first villain doesn't mean he was a jobber. Zabuza was an S-ranked criminal (same as the likes of Itachi, Orochimaru, Sasori, etc). Now I'm not saying Zabuza could take Orochimaru, I'm simply saying he was considered an elite even among elites.

About Hamura (databook spoilers):
Looks like him and the rest of rest of the Otsutsuki clan went to the moon to guard the Gedou Mazou. Hagoromo stayed behind to spread Ninshuu. I'm now wondering how the Hyuga and Kaguya clans got to Earth.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Or why Kurama told Sasuke that he shouldn't kill Naruto?
Or what Madara meant when he said there was a mysterious "good reason" as to why Hashirama and Tobirama couldn't use all of their potential?
Or why Kabuto led the good guys to Obito's place?
Or why Orochimaru attacked the village?
Or why Obito manipulated Yagura?
Or why Akatsuki waited so long before trying to capture the Tailed Beasts (why wait for a couple more years after Part 1, too? what was up with that weird schedule?)?

Anyway... In the trailer, Toneri says his clan has waited for a thousand years... Wonder if that means all the Kaguya stuff was 1000 years ago. Wouldn't be aaaall that old after all, but I guess that depends on the technology level of that world, and since Kishimoto never quite made up his mind regarding that: "heh"...

Considering the shinobi world's track record at history keeping (The village system is like 50 years old and yet look at how many legends and myths there are surrounding the various jutsus, traditions, and figures like Hashirama), 1000 years might as well be 100,000 years by real-world history standards.

Apath

Just because Zabuza was the first villain doesn't mean he was a jobber. Zabuza was an S-ranked criminal (same as the likes of Itachi, Orochimaru, Sasori, etc). Now I'm not saying Zabuza could take Orochimaru, I'm simply saying he was considered an elite even among elites.
I was being a little hyperbolic in my argument--Zabuza is considered strong, but he really is nothing compared to the later enemies.

Remember when Kakashi couldn't even take on Orochimaru, and how Orochi seemed unstoppable? We've seen half a dozen enemies that make him look weak, let alone how it makes Zabuza look.

Susanoh13

Neo Member
Ha! So Sasuke's Rinnegan power really is just the Kawarimi (swapping) technique that they all learned in ninja school, but with a super long cooldown.

About Hamura (databook spoilers):
Looks like him and the rest of rest of the Otsutsuki clan went to the moon to guard the Gedou Mazou. Hagoromo stayed behind to spread Ninshuu. I'm now wondering how the Hyuga and Kaguya clans got to Earth.
mybe some were lef behind? Also human aliens!

Frog-fu

Banned
Kishimoto's finally done it.

Space ninjas.

MOqAti7.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
A few translations of the text below pictures from before.
Naruto Uzumaki :
Hero of the hidden leaf. He wants to be Hokage since he is a kid.

Hinata Hyuuga :
Member of noble Hyuuga Clan and user of the Byakugan.
Have deep feelings for Naruto since her Ninja Academy days.

Uchiha Sasuke :
Sharingan in the right eye and Rinnegan in the left.
Rival and Friend of Naruto acknowledged in battle.

Haruno Sakura :
Strongest Healing Ninja of the hidden leaf.
Inherited the will, power and knowledge of her master Tsunade.

Nara Shikamaru :
Super Genius with more than 200 IQ.
As the leader of the Defense Force, he leads the platoon.

Yamanaka Ino :
Sakura's rival who kept up with her with a lot of hard work.
Can use a jutsu to confuse the mind of others.

Gaara :
Former Jinchuuriki of Ichibi Shuukaku. Fought Naruto and opened up his heart.
He's the Kazekage in charge of protecting the sand village

Hatake Kakashi :
The man who used to be called Kakashi of the Sharingan.
He may have lost this power now, but he was trusted with the protection of the village anyway.

Sai :
User of the Ninja Beasts Arts.
Former member of the Anbu Root who now treasure his bond with Naruto.

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://40.media.tumblr.com/ea0394fceeb4e6001d604f705c142184/tumblr_mlh702EFi81qk95iao1_500.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://41.media.tumblr.com/c16080a32abc71a4743070c82b15fc47/tumblr_mlh702EFi81qk95iao2_500.png[/IMG]

I wonder if the Naruto world will finally get their history curriculum in order,there shouldn't be a damn kid alive who doesn't know about Madara and the battle with the juubi.

orochi91

haha naruto x hinata confirmed, yes yes yes :3

IiRBo7Q.gif

man the salt from some of you naruto x sakura shippers <3

I hope there's some proper closure/definite outcome to all these hints from Kishi.

I don't want to be trolled right at the end of the series by some vague/open-end bullshit.

Sai

More Onmy&#333;ton stuff:

Seelentau said:
&#8593; Naruto, who acquired Hagoromo's power, demonstrates perfect [use?] of the Yin-Yang Release power.

&#8592; In Hiden Ninjutsu, there are remains of Yin-Yang Release...!!

Hiden

Parts of Yin-Yang Release have flown into the basis of general techniques

"For example, the Akimichi Clan increases their body mass with Yang Release, [while] the Nara Clan can expand, contract and transform shadows because of Yin Release."
Geg said:
Inton (Yin/Dark), which creates form from nothing, and Youton (Yang/Light), which breathes life into form. Skillfully manipulating these two elements, the Sage of Six Paths, Ootsutsuki Hagoromo, developed the Banbutsu Souzou (Creation of All Things) Jutsu. Creating the nine Bijuu out of the Juubi's chakra was also the result of Onmyouton. Afterwards, Inton was inherited more predominately in the Uchiha clan, while Youton was inherited more predominately in the Senju clan.

Then, can only the Uchiha and Senju use this power? The answer is no. For example, even without using a Sharingan, the proportional amount of genjutsu that involves "creating form from nothing" is high. Furthermore, there are many "hiden ninjutsu" passed down among specific shinobi clans that are not affiliated with any of the five nature transformations but are instead grounded in Onmyouton. For example, the Akimichi clan uses Youton to expand their bodies' size, while the Nara clan uses Inton to expand, contract, and transform shadows. In the same vein, even without being Uchiha or Senju, shinobi manipulate chakra and use jutsu, and the basis of that is said to be rooted in Onmyouton.

(Disclaimer, that last sentence confused the hell out of me and I'm not sure if I translated it right)

I hope there's some proper closure/definite outcome to all these hints from Kishi.

I don't want to be trolled right at the end of the series by some vague/open-end bullshit.

well Naruto did say in the trailer that he recently/finally found someone that he must undoubtedly/absolutely protect.

...or something along those lines

Seeing as he says someone (an individual rather then a group) and recently/finally... Plus adding the fact that Kishi said he will be blunt in saying this movie focuses around love

I can see it concluding without it being open ended

Sai

so did the databook just confirm that Sasuke got the rinnegan from the sage and not from receiving Hashi's chakra?
I suppose so. But I'm waiting until we get the full thing next week, because it can't be denied that the prerequisites were likely already met before Naruto and Sasuke met Hagoromo.

It's possible that it was because Hagoromo "kick started" the awakening of his Rinnegan, that he didn't have to wait until he had one foot in the grave, as Madara did. But regardless, Sasuke does attribute both his Rinnegan and Naruto's Rikud&#333; Senjutsu as "gifts" from Rikud&#333; Sennin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom