• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Sauske is gonna die in this arc by saving Naruto. Remember "My body just moved" I don't see Sauce making it to the end.

If this series ends without Naruto and Sasuke earnestly fighting against one another, I am going to fly to japan and kick Kishimoto in the nuts. The confrontation after killing Danzo promised a very specific climax/conclusion to this series that thus-far has been completely and totally written away from. It was always about Naruto changing Sasuke back, or defeating Sasuke, or "saving" him one way or another. And thus-far it looks like Sasuke has been affected by a wide variety of things that have had NOTHING to do with Naruto. He can't just effectively off-panel heel-face-turn. They sure better get their conflict back on track once Kaguya is dust.

I hope for one huge epic fight for respect filled with flashbacks and feels. Everyone staring at them horrified yet the two continue fighting and loving every second of it and finally burying the hatchet. Then when the 2 are beaten and bloody sasuke calls it quits after getting TnJ'd a bit, and then he agrees to step aside for naruto in becoming hokage.

That confrontation with kakashi and naruto promised me that fight! I want it!

Namikaze1

If this series ends without Naruto and Sasuke earnestly fighting against one another, I am going to fly to japan and kick Kishimoto in the nuts. The confrontation after killing Danzo promised a very specific climax/conclusion to this series that thus-far has been completely and totally written away from. They sure better get it back on track once Kaguya is dust.
Seriously. I even made a bet with my friend after Sasuke's Chidori and Naruto's Rasengan collided and Naruto thought about what if their roles were reversed that the war would end with these two going at it after Sasuke kills Kakashi. I chose Kakashi cause at this point he would willingly sacrifice his life for Sakura and Naruto. I gave a much more detailed explanation back then. Can't remember what I said for the life of me. And that's after he has killed/hurt other members of the Konoha 12. Unfortunately, things didn't pan out as I thought.

I hope he doesn't remember our bet.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Naruto and Sasuke will probably fight to see who becomes Hokage. I don't really see their climactic battle as not happening, even if Sasuke is good again.

dorkkaos

Sauske is gonna die in this arc by saving Naruto. Remember "My body just moved" I don't see Sauce making it to the end.

I...It's not like I wanted to save you or anything...Baka!

I don't think he's gonna die. Coexistence might be better? They're supposed to show how they have changed from previous generations yeah? Maybe the Hokage becomes a democratic council instead of just one man? But Naruto isn't part of it! He just travels instead like Jiraiya.

Sasukes attitude feels temporary right now. Even him holding sakura. When this is over he is going to go back to bring strong headed and say naruto isn't fit to protect the village like he is. And that the Uchiha were slaughtered for the betterment of the village so it is his right or something.

Or he will be open to working with naruto like the hashirama and madara parallel.

Who knoes what could change between now and then though.

what if Sasuke ends up with Hinata?

pMoomfZ.png

nah Naruto and Hinata is the only plausible solution

brinstar

I'm pretty sure Kishimoto has said Naruto vs Sasuke will be the last fight of the series, we just don't know what the context to their fight will be.

I have a feeling that even though Sasuke's new goal involves protecting Konoha Naruto won't be happy with whatever method he comes up with.

On the other hand after hearing the sage's story I can't see why Sasuke would continue being a dick.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The announcement can be one of two things (or both actually):
1. the Naruto manga is officially announced to end this year (or early 2015)
2. the new movie is announced (and is possibly tied to the endgame of the series)

Nah.

Something tells me Sasuke's going to make a move on Sakura in one fashion or another and come to realise that ship has - finally - sailed and Naruto got the girl in the end. Sakura still gets satisfaction from being acknowledged and pursued by Sasuke, but in the end finds someone that's actually loved her all along.

Naruto becomes the Rokudaime and marries Sakura who becomes the head medic. Sasuke settles down with Karin and raise a bunch of super powered Uzumaki-Uchiha babies.

I can easily imagine Sasuke retiring from active duty and remain in the village as something akin to an advisor/influential figure to ensure nothing like the Uchiha Massacre can ever happen again.
And so Karin ends up with the man who mercilessly stabbed her.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm pretty sure Kishimoto has said Naruto vs Sasuke will be the last fight of the series, we just don't know what the context to their fight will be.

I have a feeling that even though Sasuke's new goal involves protecting Konoha Naruto won't be happy with whatever method he comes up with.

On the other hand after hearing the sage's story I can't see why Sasuke would continue being a dick.
His solution will be to eliminate chakra altogether. He will conclude that the founding of ninshu/chakra was a mistake. No matter the intentions, ninjas will always cause suffering to one another, and even if they are to get along, the potential for a single powerful individual like Orochimaru or Sasuke or Naruto or Obito or Nagato or Kaguya to plunge the world into chaos will always be there. The best way to prevent this is to abandon the shinobi lifestyle

Frog-fu

Banned
Your post made me think of something… Suppose Hagoromo taught senjutsu to the tailed beasts, who in turn taught senjutsu to the animals of the ninja world? I would like to know how many other “types” of senjutsu are out there. I would also like to know where Hashirama received his sage powers as well.

That's an interesting theory. We know Hagoromo and the old sage toad knew each other so I'm guessing that makes the bijū very, very old. Likely old enough to once have been the pillars of balance they were meant to be. I can see them teach certain animals senjutsu.

And so Karin ends up with the man who mercilessly stabbed her.

To be fair, Karin already forgave him and seems more than willing to have his babies. Chick's crazy.

His solution will be to eliminate chakra altogether. He will conclude that the founding of ninshu/chakra was a mistake. No matter the intentions, ninjas will always cause suffering to one another, and even if they are to get along, the potential for a single powerful individual like Orochimaru or Sasuke or Naruto or Obito or Nagato or Kaguya to plunge the world into chaos will always be there. The best way to prevent this is to abandon the shinobi lifestyle

Half a decade ago I hoped that Akatsuki's ultimate goal was precisely this. All the members seemed to have experienced enough horrors to consider that the world might be better off without chakra. I imagined a scenario where Nagato revealed Akatsuki's plan to Naruto after all the other members had been killed. It would be interesting to see how Naruto would react when even some of the most heartless and twisted individuals thought the shinobi world was utterly broken. I still want to see Naruto's reaction to this proposal so I hope you are right.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Naruto vs Sasuke has to happen, they been hyping it up for 10 years.

It'll probably happen after at some point. He's only co-operating because he's knows if he doesn't the world will end.

But I get the impression Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke at the moment...

Naruto has sage mode and the Kyuubi.

Like for example Naruto was able to hold back kaguya for a bit but Sasuke's final Sussanoo got wrecked in a second.
Kaguya also managed to catch Sasuke but couldn't catch Naruto. (You think he would have teleported the moment he got grabbed...)

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto VS Sasuke won't be interesting unless Sasuke gets a huge ass power up. Hagoromo gave them equal power boost (though thus far Naruto's seems a lot better) so with or without, the gap between them is humongous. It'd like SSJ3 Goku VS SSJ2 Vegeta in the Buu Saga. Vegeta (Sasuke) wouldn't stand a bloody chance.

Naruto VS Sasuke won't be interesting unless Sasuke gets a huge ass power up. Hagoromo gave them equal power boost (though thus far Naruto's seems a lot better) so with or without, the gap between them is humongous. It'd like SSJ3 Goku VS SSJ2 Vegeta in the Buu Saga. Vegeta (Sasuke) wouldn't stand a bloody chance.
I still can't believe that after this arc they will retain their powers. I feel like once they seal Kaguya they'll lose what Hagoromo gave them. Then it'll be the footing they were on before all this. BUT I also have a feeling that Naruto will somehow let the tailed beasts go and he'll lose that too.

Frog-fu

Banned
I still can't believe that after this arc they will retain their powers. I feel like once they seal Kaguya they'll lose what Hagoromo gave them. Then it'll be the footing they were on before all this. BUT I also have a feeling that Naruto will somehow let the tailed beasts go and he'll lose that too.

Naruto would have to lose his jinchūriki powers for Sasuke to stand a chance. Otherwise it's a one-sided slaughter. Unless, you know, Kishimoto conveniently forgets how far ahead Naruto is and decides that Sasuke can still take him on. That'd be ridiculous of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened for the sake of the plot.

Naruto is way too strong, Sasuke talks a lot of shit but he has being bellow Naruto even since Naruto got Sage Mode. After that Naruto has gotten like 10 times as strong or more. He is at a pain that a single clone could Solo the Akatsuki.

On another matter, Obito is pretty cool as a good guy. He was a really lame villain (RIN RIN RIN RIN !!!!) but he is nice hero. He is really buff also which is weird, always though he was very skinny. Sakura touching and getting Touched by the only two livings Uchiha, way to go girl.

Naruto would have to lose his jinchūriki powers for Sasuke to stand a chance. Otherwise it's a one-sided slaughter. Unless, you know, Kishimoto conveniently forgets how far ahead Naruto is and decides that Sasuke can still take him on. That'd be ridiculous of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened for the sake of the plot.
Yeah that's why I think something will happen and he will lose that too. It's gonna be some weird thing where it will take all his power to finish the seal and he will just lose it for good.

Naruto is way too strong, Sasuke talks a lot of shit but he has being bellow Naruto even since Naruto got Sage Mode. After that Naruto has gotten like 10 times as strong or more. He is at a pain that a single clone could Solo the Akatsuki.

On another matter, Obito is pretty cool as a good guy. He was a really lame villain (RIN RIN RIN RIN !!!!) but he is nice hero. He is really buff also which is weird, always though he was very skinny. Sakura touching and getting Touched by the only two livings Uchiha, way to go girl.
I love Obito as a good guy. Too bad there's no way him surviving makes sense. He can never be hokage or any high position or really anything other than a criminal considering all he has done. It's a shame. Him + Sasuke + Sakura (lol) can rebuild the uchiha clan.

To be fair, Karin already forgave him and seems more than willing to have his babies. Chick's crazy.
Three of the girls are crazy.

Hinata is stalker crazy and her obsession is in another league.
Sakura loves a guy she barely knows and he tried to kill her several times and she still loves him.
Karin isn't too far off from Sakura.

Personally I think Kishi is trolling with the pairing. If he keeps his pairing fans interested, he'll get more sales probably.

Got to ignite the Naruto x Sakura, Naruto x Hinata, Sasuke x Sakura, Sasuke x Karin, and the most famous Naruto x Sasuke.

Yeah that's why I think something will happen and he will lose that too. It's gonna be some weird thing where it will take all his power to finish the seal and he will just lose it for good.

I love Obito as a good guy. Too bad there's no way him surviving makes sense. He can never be hokage or any high position or really anything other than a criminal considering all he has done. It's a shame. Him + Sasuke + Sakura (lol) can rebuild the uchiha clan.

If Naruto becomes Hokage couldn't he just pardon both Sasuke and Obito? I mean Naruto forgave the person that was about to fucking murder him fresh out of the womb, was the reason his parents are dead and was stuck with pretty much a demon in his belly among other crimes. This is also hard to him, fighting against his instinct of murdering at first sight but he is doing good.

He can just said, if I forgave them, why shouldn't you? Epic speech about the circle of hatred and stuff, plus some Chakra feeling sharing so people understand his feelings and stuff. Or he can just die next chapter, You never know LOL.

Sakura may have a chance yet

Iw4FIEo.png

tumblr_n8s7ng7j9D1rsrfw2o1_500.png

Frog-fu

Banned
Three of the girls are crazy.

Hinata is stalker crazy and her obsession is in another league.
Sakura loves a guy she barely knows and he tried to kill her several times and she still loves him.
Karin isn't too far off from Sakura.

Hinata isn't a stalker, I mean, not really. She really didn't have the opportunity outside of a few occasions. I mean, there is a potentially worrying pattern, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Sakura grew up with Sasuke. Their entire generation did. They went to school together, graduated together and spent like close to a year together before he left. So there was a period of time where her superficial crush turned into genuine affection when she got to know him better and then into actual love.

Karin is fucking unapologetically cray cray though. This chick hordes his sweaty shirts and derides pleasure from being bitten by him. She even had a damn picture of him in jail after he tried to kill her - twice. Once by himself, and again when he told Sakura to do it. All this combined with her freaky fast acceptance of his apology and her general bipolar behaviour towards others makes it pretty clear Sasuke could do literally anything and she'd be OK with it so long as they were together. You can't tell me this bitch ain't loyal.

If Naruto becomes Hokage couldn't he just pardon both Sasuke and Obito? I mean Naruto forgave the person that was about to fucking murder him fresh out of the womb, was the reason his parents are dead and was stuck with pretty much a demon in his belly among other crimes. This is also hard to him, fighting against his instinct of murdering at first sight but he is doing good.

He can just said, if I forgave them, why shouldn't you? Epic speech about the circle of hatred and stuff, plus some Chakra feeling sharing so people understand his feelings and stuff. Or he can just die next chapter, You never know LOL.
lol I can see that. Besides I feel like this series is going to end with the whole Uchiha/Senju parallel like I mentioned before. I think that was an important part of the series and I think they'll work together. It would be weird if it was just Sasuke.

WHO KNOWS THOUGH. We still don't know what will happen with Madara once Hagoromo gets talking to the edo's. I hope we see that next chapter.

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto's all about breaking cycles though, therefore he can't end up with Sakura.

There's only one cycle that needs to be taken apart though and that's the cycle of hatred. Naruto ending up with the girl of his dreams ain't a bad thing. It's not like he doesn't deserve to be happy. They both do. Also, Kakashi pretty much said Sakura's feelings for Sakura changed and this entire war arc has had tons of hints of Sakura actually having non-platonic feelings for Naruto.

There's only one cycle that needs to be taken apart though and that's the cycle of hatred. Naruto ending up with the girl of his dreams ain't a bad thing. It's not like he doesn't deserve to be happy. They both do. Also, Kakashi pretty much said Sakura's feelings for Sakura changed and this entire war arc has had tons of hints of Sakura actually having non-platonic feelings for Naruto.

I really don't care, Naruto/Sasuke is the only thing set in stone.

Sakura can go fall in a lake and Hinata can get lost in a cave.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
After playing the Revolution Demo, I felt an urge to read through Naruto Shippuden...

So far, it's sort of slow, even if a lot of shit is happening already with Gaara being kidnapped. Around what chapter does it really pick up? On the other hand, it's a nice change of pace from One Piece which I read last since it's easier to follow the flow of the fights and what's going on, whereas sometimes I'm overwhelmed by One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom