• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

LMAO @ all these bull shit justifications for Sasuke/Sakura.

To me the whole thing was dead in the water since the time jump but what blew it out of the water was when Sakura went to kill Sasuke assassinating her character in the process as she confesses her 'love' for Naruto and he tosses that bullshit right back in her face. Arguably the worst chapter in the series.

Naru/Hina has been in the cards forever as many have pointed out and the Pain arc more or less made it a guarantee. The only frustrating thing about it (could have been bad translations) was Kishi teasing otherwise with Sakura and Naruto's father pointing out how much like his mother Sakura was. Naruto's mom was a much better character despite being in the series less than 5 chapters ironically.

Hina made big strides to show her affection for him and did shit (which is huge in a manga where girls are constantly pushed aside) when it counted. She really should have been the third member of Naruto's squad so they could have more reason to interact naturally. God knows Sasuke has enough annoying fangirls and adding one to the team didn't help any.

In short girls really got screwed character development wise in this series. Sad this is common in most shonen I read.

Pein

Banned
I can't believe it, I knew it was coming but fucking Sakura is an idiot. This asshole tried to murder you, you dumb bitch. Given the chance he would destroyed your home and slaughtered your village!

yeah anime. Thank god for the manga. Honestly Berserk is the best manga I have ever read.....real shame its never going to be finished.

The same way Naruto and Sasuke are best friends despite trying to kill each other 4 times :)

I've already said this but Sasuke fully realises the significance of Sakura's love, Naruto's friendship and Kakashi's tutorship. He said this to Naruto in the Valley of the End fight. He thanks Sakura before leaving. The problem was he wanted to sever those bonds due to his idiotic way of thinking.

Naruto has never tried to kill Sasuke. But that besides the point.

If Sakura decided to forgive Sasuke for all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem. If Sasuke and Sakura even became real friends/team mates after all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem ether. Sakura is a kind and forgiving person. The problem people are having is Kishimoto has made Sakura so weak willed that she just falls back into his arms and has his kid after all of his bullshit.

It's disgusting.

CHOJI AND KARUI'S DAUGHTER LOOKS LIKE PRECIOUS
precious2.jpg

XDDD I CANT
No, she doesn't.

EhoaVash

2336993-604075108.jpg

how you gonna explain this to your kid sasuke

but yeah even If am a Pro naru hina fan, kind of a piss poor thing for kishimoto to have sasuke x sakura be a thing ..after all that shit

sakura deserved lee atleast :p

tumblr_n7dhbmOlSE1tegchho1_400.gif

rrc1594

To me the whole thing was dead in the water since the time jump but what blew it out of the water was when Sakura went to kill Sasuke assassinating her character in the process as she confesses her 'love' for Naruto and he tosses that bullshit right back in her face. Arguably the worst chapter in the series.

That whole Attack on Kage summit section killed Sasuke and Sakura's character development.

Yado

Naruto has never tried to kill Sasuke. But that besides the point.

If Sakura decided to forgive Sasuke for all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem. If Sasuke and Sakura even became real friends/team mates after all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem ether. Sakura is a kind and forgiving person. The problem people are having is Kishimoto has made Sakura so weak willed that she just falls back into his arms and has his kid after all of his bullshit.

It's disgusting.

They were children when that shit went down and they're adults now. People change, I'd show you the receipts but we have a timeskip instead.

Yado

This timeskip is a huge cop out so Kishi doesn't have to develop his own characters and these pairings are what people are going to remember Naruto for. Good job Kishi.

Namikaze1

I really would like to know how the people mocking the NaruSaku fanbase the past several pages would feel if the reverse had happened. I just don't understand the need to mock fans.

Turok_TTZ

When I saw this many years ago, I just knew...
example01-12cq05.jpg

...that it would turn out this way.

This was set in stone long before you punks realize.

Frog-fu

Banned
That narusaku forum has been around for close to 10 years now. I think we should let them be. Of course they're going to be upset.

360pages

What's funny, is in the Road to Ninja, even though Naruto's mom...was a mom, she was still a Ninja and did missions. Why is all the girls housewives when we know Iruka's mom was also apparently a Ninja even after he was born.

What's funny, is in the Road to Ninja, even though Naruto's mom...was a mom, she was still a Ninja and did missions. Why is all the girls housewives when we know Iruka's mom was also apparently a Ninja even after he was born.

Kiba's mom is a ninja too. So was Kabuto's hot ass fuck Nun nanny.

Yado

Sasuke threatened to kill Sakura one and Actually tried to kill her after the time skip.

Aren't they like 15/16 after the timeskip? They're still kids. A lot of time has passed, it doesn't even take that long to woo a woman and knock her up irl.

If she hadn't moved past it people would call her a bitch and say she's mad because he didn't want her.

If she was wasn't paired up with anyone she would get shat on for that.

If she was with Naruto people would rage.

The truth of the matter is people don't like Sakura and wouldn't have been pleased with any outcome. At least her character got what she wanted and seems happy.

Pein

Banned
Aren't they like 15/16 after the timeskip? They're still kids. A lot of time has passed, it doesn't even take that long to woo a woman and knock her up irl.

If she hadn't moved past it people would call her a bitch and say she's mad because he didn't want her.

If she was wasn't paired up with anyone she would get shat on for that.

If she was with Naruto people would rage.

The truth of the matter is people don't like Sakura and wouldn't have been pleased with any outcome. At least her character got what she wanted and seems happy.
If she ended up with rock lee she would be better off.

Silky

Banned
I'll give this to the children designs. They're...jarring. Lazy. Naruto's features regarding his parents are shared subtly in his design in comparison to Bolt and Neji. It's like Kishimoto went through a character-generator for their children.

Yes. No. Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. We're still trying to comprehend Choji.

She inherited her father and mother's genetics. that's it. [/url]

woopWOOP

..Know what? A spinoff starring Naruto's offspring sounds pretty neat. Atleast they'll have some weaknesses unlike their bullshit OP father. Also I like a lot of the kids' designs.

Anything about Kiba('s offspring) tho? Dude was always my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom