• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l871lbyxDG1qaube9o1_500.jpg

Ya'll on some nice guy shit. That don't work

" they should get together because he worked hard and "

" welp she likes someone else , life "

Things that pissed me the most in anime's I watched:

1 )Berserk ending
2) Yamato and Sora

Sai

So I looked at the movie characters and I'm confused about something

is the one with the red eyes kurenai? If so is the little girl her's? It has to be a second child then because kurenai's child would be noticeably older than everyone else by at least 3-4 years.
They're not shown in same parts of the movie.
What we're seeing of Kurenai's kid is probably long before the rookie's children are born; they'll probably be shown at the tail end of the movie, matching up to the period we're seeing from Chapter 700.

lol there are people that think the scans are fake hahahaa

Holy shit don;t remind me of that atrocity. YS came out of nowhere....like it had no hints at all. NH and SS could be seen so many times throughout the manga and anime.

You are just substituting reality with what you want to believe is real. Sakura has always loved Sasuke. Naruto realises this....even Kakashi realises this. Sasuke has been hinted several times to be affected by Sakura. Sasuke hates his relation with Team 7 (so Naruto's friendship, Sakura's love and Kakashi's tutorship), he tries to sever it in order to become strong however no matter how hard he tries Naruto and Sakura never give up. Sakura's confession recently made Sasuke reminisce about the thing he loved the most in the world: his family. He finds her (and Naruto) annoying because they constantly make him remember the feeling of love.....thank god Naruto got through to him.

No one got lead on. Its just a set of people seeing things that were never there.
Please go on trying to justify a partner attempting to murder the one he loves three times.

Frog-fu

Banned
You are just substituting reality with what you want to believe is real. Sakura has always loved Sasuke. Naruto realises this....even Kakashi realises this. Sasuke has been hinted several times to be affected by Sakura. Sasuke hates his relation with Team 7 (so Naruto's friendship, Sakura's love and Kakashi's tutorship), he tries to sever it in order to become strong however no matter how hard he tries Naruto and Sakura never give up. Sakura's confession recently made Sasuke reminisce about the thing he loved the most in the world: his family. He finds her (and Naruto) annoying because they constantly make him remember the feeling of love.....thank god Naruto got through to him.

No one got lead on. Its just a set of people seeing things that were never there.

People were lead to believe NaruSaku would happen since Naruto actually loved Sakura and Sakura was hinted at having similar feelings for him growing stronger over the course of Part II and we were dumb enough to believe Kishi would actually have her realise that.

NaruHina is underdeveloped, but at least it's not toxic like SasuSaku. That brings out the worst out in Sakura.

ghstwrld

The entire village forgives and forgets Sasuke's misdeeds and Sakura is the one person that's horrible for doing the same.

never mind naruto accepting the guys that killed his teacher, friends, and family

I'm pretty sure he even refers to nagato as 'brother' at some point

T'Zariah

Banned
Is Psycho_Mantis seriously trying to argue that Sasuke and Sakura's relationship isn't toxic and unhealthy?

:lol

Are you fucked in the head, dude?

You're literally one step away from endorsing abusive relationships.

lol there are people that think the scans are fake hahahaa

Holy shit don;t remind me of that atrocity. YS came out of nowhere....like it had no hints at all. NH and SS could be seen so many times throughout the manga and anime.

No one is doubting Sakura's feeling for Sasuke. But Sasuke has shown nothing but contempt for Sakura. Hell he literally just said he doesn't care about her. The only person Sasuke has shown that he cares about is Naruto (and obviously his brother) The fact that Sakura has never gotten over her adolescent crush and moved on is the problem. It's a problem that Kishimoto has never stated why Sakura loves Sasuke. Sasuke has treated Sakura like shit for the ENTIRETY of their relationship but she still runs after him is what is morally repugnant.

Sakura was pretty much a bitch to Naruto when they were kids but she grew up and has shown that she genuinely cares for him. Kishimoto has actually shown how Sakura and Naruto has grown closer. He's actually shown how, all be it in a twisted way, that Naruto and Sasuke have grown closer. There has NEVER been any hint of any kind of attraction for Sakura from Sasuke.

SasuSaku is a garbage pairing even worst then Matt/Sora. At least Matt never tread to kill her.

Frog-fu

Banned
The entire village forgives and forgets Sasuke's misdeeds and Sakura is the one person that's horrible for doing the same.

According to Evil Kakashi and Naruto prevented Sasuke from being "dusted" i.e. executed.

Sakura isn't a horrible person forgiving him. People are just frustrated she still settles down with him after everything he's done to her. I'm also pissed that she never gave Naruto a shot. I'm hoping we get at least some resolution on that, though if we did, and this chapter is any indication, it'll be terrible.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That's just the tip of the iceberg: I just recently reread the Chuunin Exam arc, and the NaruHina is all over the place. During the whole Hinata vs Neji fight, you can really see how similar they are in the sense that they're both considered failures but trying the best to improve. When Neji abuses her verbally during the fight, Naruto clearly shows that he understands her better than everyone (maybe save only Kurenai). Hell, after the fight he even swears on Hinata's blood that he will beat Neji.

And then you have Chapter 98, and it really can't get more explicit than that. The bond that Naruto has with Hinata is much deeper, the only ones that may have more in common with him are probably Sasuke and Gaara.

I don't hate Sakura and I recognize her merits, she's clearly a strong ninja who cares for Naruto, but... there just isn't much to build a good, well written romance between them.
Naruto and Sakura have a good friendship, I just think there are more hints for NH.

The only point I'm willing to concede is that Kishi's skill in writing romances is... not always constant to say the least, like Naruto completely forgetting about Hinata's confession after the fight with Nagato, which might still fuel hopes for a NS ending. But I blame that more on Kishi's bad writing than on Naruto's genuine disinterest. (Plus come on, what disinterest? Hinata being stabbed was enough to piss off Nardo enough to turn him into 6-tails mode.)
Yep.

There may not have been a ton of naruhina moments (Because Kishi doesn't know how to juggle a cast or write romance), but every time they've interacted, they understand each other on a deep level. Naruto was more fired up during Hinata vs Neji than he was for any other fight in the chuunin exams. Nothing fired him up like Hinata's loss. Nothing made him go absolutely berserk like seeing Hinata stabbed right in front of him. So much that he was ready to go "Fuck it. Destroy everything"

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Can anyone tell me what chapter was it that nartuo and sasuke are both dying and sakura is trying to revive naruto?

Highwind

No one is doubting Sakura's feeling for Sasuke. But Sasuke has shown nothing but contempt for Sakura. Hell he literally just said he doesn't care about her. The only person Sasuke has shown that he cares about is Naruto (and obviously his brother) The fact that Sakura has never gotten over her adolescent crush and moved on is the problem. It's a problem that Kishimoto has never stated why Sakura loves Sasuke. Sasuke has treated Sakura like shit for the ENTIRETY of their relationship but she still runs after him is what is morally repugnant.

Sakura was pretty much a bitch to Naruto when they were kids but she grew up and has shown that she genuinely cares for him. Kishimoto has actually shown how Sakura and Naruto has grown closer. He's actually shown how, all be it in a twisted way, that Naruto and Sasuke have grown closer. There has NEVER been any hint of any kind of attraction for Sakura from Sasuke.

SasuSaku is a garbage pairing even worst then Matt/Sora. At least Matt never tread to kill her.

Yeah pretty much this.

It's made worse by the fact that during the Madara/Kaguya fight he nearly cut her in half and told Naruto to forget about them and die in lava because they were useless.

SasuSaku doesn't make sense any way you try and slice it. Development be damned.

Lol you need to read the Berserk manga.

WAT?

When the shit did this happen?

yeah anime. Thank god for the manga. Honestly Berserk is the best manga I have ever read.....real shame its never going to be finished.

Please go on trying to justify a partner attempting to murder the one he loves three times.

The same way Naruto and Sasuke are best friends despite trying to kill each other 4 times :)

I've already said this but Sasuke fully realises the significance of Sakura's love, Naruto's friendship and Kakashi's tutorship. He said this to Naruto in the Valley of the End fight. He thanks Sakura before leaving. The problem was he wanted to sever those bonds due to his idiotic way of thinking.

Yado

According to Evil Kakashi and Naruto prevented Sasuke from being "dusted" i.e. executed.

Sakura isn't a horrible person forgiving him. People are just frustrated she still settles down with him after everything he's done to her. I'm also pissed that she never gave Naruto a shot. I'm hoping we get at least some resolution on that, though if we did, and this chapter is any indication, it'll be terrible.

They weren't about to do shit.

Naruto's talk no jutsu healed him like it has everyone else and he's a changed man. He's ready to love. If the readers can accept that Naruto has changed so many hearts then they need to accept that he's changed Sasuke's.

rrc1594

LMAO @ all these bull shit justifications for Sasuke/Sakura.

Look I could rant about how Kishi fucked up Sasuke's character development. Me personally would of love to see Sasuke die as the true villain of the story. Kishi was very indecisive about how evil he wanted to make Sasuke. He did see Team 7 as something that represented a family. Meaning deep inside he cared for Naruto and Sakura.

Sakura try to kill him also just saying.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I decided I'll be posting the new thread on Friday, as it's unlikely the chapter won't be out by tomorrow at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom