• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Sasuke's an asshole and he really should be the last of his kind, considering how manipulative he's been with both Karin and Sasuke

Yado

I bet dude got killer tongue skills.

Sasuke would be a dead emo fish in bed.

Naruto got stamina for days.

Sasuke & Sakura clearly like it rough.

Hinata seems like a never-nude, you know she's wearing jorts under that Sears catalog outfit. Poor Naruto.

Pein

Banned
Sasuke & Sakura clearly like it rough.

Hinata seems like a never-nude, you know she's wearing jorts under that Sears catalog outfit. Poor Naruto.

you know all the crazy sex Naruto and Hinata must have, she hitting pressure point, him using kage bunshin lol.

Naruto has never tried to kill Sasuke. But that besides the point.

If Sakura decided to forgive Sasuke for all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem. If Sasuke and Sakura even became real friends/team mates after all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem ether. Sakura is a kind and forgiving person. The problem people are having is Kishimoto has made Sakura so weak willed that she just falls back into his arms and has his kid after all of his bullshit.

It's disgusting.

err everytime they have fought they have tried to kill each other simply due to how powerful they are and the techniques they use when they fight each other. Naruto could of easily killed Sasuke in part 1 with his nine tails chakra if he didn't get knocked out by Sasuke.

Its not besides the point either. Naruto and Sasuke have tried to kill each other and yet they are best friends. Naruto kept chasing Sasuke despite Sasuke telling him to stop and beating him. It must also be noted that the time where Sasuke seems to have actually gone insane (rants about murdering the leaf), Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi heck even Karin realise this isn't the Sasuke they know. Sakura is just like Naruto. No matter what happens both them never gave up on Sasuke (Naruto with his friendship and Sakura with her love). So no if anything Sakura has shown to be strong willed (even though her will did falter at times unlike Naruto's).

About Sasuke's love for Sakura....well obviously 699 is not going to be Sakura running towards Sasuke saying I love you and him replying lets get married. With 698, Sasuke is now thankful for his bonds with Team 7. How he actually grows into marrying Sakura is something we won't be seeing in that chapter. Maybe the Last or a Part 3 will shows us more. Evidently he has cared for Sakura in the past, he has shown gratitude for her affection which he likely do again in 699 before finally leaving on his atonement.

I guess Naruto and Hinata are okay.. although I think Hinata is a boring and terrible done character, they could work together as a couple. But Sasuke and Sakura.. argh.. Kishimoto ruined Sakura's integrity and Sasuke apparently got away with all the crimes he did against the village and his companions including Sakura. So, if this is true.. lame ending..

Yado

you know all the crazy sex Naruto and Hinata must have, she hitting pressure point, him using kage bunshin lol.

She seems like the type that wouldn't give head. Naruto probably has to use kage bunshin to finish the job.

I predict a divorce for middle aged Naruto.

ghstwrld

What's funny, is in the Road to Ninja, even though Naruto's mom...was a mom, she was still a Ninja and did missions. Why is all the girls housewives when we know Iruka's mom was also apparently a Ninja even after he was born.

how do we know they're not ninja?

Sakura's still conserving chakras via her strength of one hundred seal

Naruto has never tried to kill Sasuke. But that besides the point.

If Sakura decided to forgive Sasuke for all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem. If Sasuke and Sakura even became real friends/team mates after all of his bullshit wouldn't be a problem ether. Sakura is a kind and forgiving person. The problem people are having is Kishimoto has made Sakura so weak willed that she just falls back into his arms and has his kid after all of his bullshit.

It's disgusting.

I'm pretty sure the whole point of the series is that nobody's irredeemable. Like that's the main theme of the whole thing.

Jarmel

Banned
-Sasuke comes home from being Batman
-Starts drinking
-Salad asks him about the Valley of the End fight
-Sasuke remembers getting his ass beat and starts drinking more
-Sakura tries to stop him and he slaps her to the ground
-"What? You knew what type of man I was when you married me. Shut the fuck up."
-Sasuke walks out to spend the night with his mistress, Karin
-Comes home next morning and taps Sakura on the forehead
-Sakura forgives him

EhoaVash

PZHgE.gif

EhoaVash

-Starts drinking
-Sakura forgives him

Lol I can totally see this happening ..if Naruto wasn't a shonen manga hehe

Pein

Banned
-Starts drinking
-Sakura forgives him

I could just see him walking out the door and using susanoo to fly off.

-Starts drinking
-Sakura forgives him

Sure if he had never seen the error in his ways but now

tumblr_nekrs4QeZZ1r4zr6wo1_500.gif

Frog-fu

Banned
This timeskip is a huge cop out so Kishi doesn't have to develop his own characters and these pairings are what people are going to remember Naruto for. Good job Kishi.

It's the only way he could promote Hinata from pairing fodder to Girl of Naruto's Dreams #2 and make Sasuke and Sakura a "loving couple."

-Starts drinking
-Sakura forgives him

"He only tries to stab me because he loves me!"

ugh...

kewlmyc

-Starts drinking
-Sakura forgives him

Holy shit, everyone needs to calm the hell down right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom