• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeyes

Burrito and Salad?

50centlol5aq1q.gif

Sai

I'm hoping we get the chapter tonight but for some reason I find that doubtful.
I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. Mag may have leaked, but the scanslators most likely have different sources that they'll have to wait for in order to get quality scans.

360pages

It's super weird how much Sakura's and Sasuke's kid looks like Karin.

Like if I didn't know any better, I would say she was Karin's and Sasuke's kid, weird they would give her that desgin.

My cousin only watches the anime lol

anyway a weird thing but no one find this wierd

tumblr_nektqjEgvw1ro8enoo1_500.jpg

Sasuke and Sakura's kid has glasses despite having the sharingan. Unless its a Obito thing were its protection but it sure doesn't look like that.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's super weird how much Sakura's and Sasuke's kid looks like Karin.

Like if I didn't know any better, I would say she was Karin's and Sasuke's kid, weird they would give her that desgin.
It's just the "intellectual" trope. Sasuke and Sakura are both brainy people, their kid is likely going to be a genius.

Sasuke and Sakura's kid has glasses despite having the sharingan. Unless its a Obito thing were its protection but it sure doesn't look like that.
I doubt she's awakened her Sharingan at this point.

Nasser

OMG is it official? Sakura will have some Uchiha babies??? I'm so happy!!!!

Also Naruto the 3rd part coming in 2015 about the children? it's like Naruto GT. Not honestly interested...

Jarmel

Banned
You have low standards for meltdowns then. No one in this thread has even come close to having on.

I've read a few crazy ones in different forums already.
"Kishi was bribed"
"Scans are fake"
"Someone threatened his life"

Oh god the reaction videos are going to be so good.

Frog-fu

Banned
I've read a few crazy ones in different forums already.
"Kishi was bribed"
"Scans are fake"
"Someone threatened his life"

Oh god the reaction videos are going to be so good.

Fair enough.

I can't laugh at those fans though. I shipped NS, but they shipped it and were part of a 10 year old community. Let them be frustrated. I've been reading through the threads and some of them have actually been crying and shit. That's just sad.

Zoe

Well I'm not going to debate your tastes but I can't really make a guess on her appearance from a small, comical panel shot of her. Maybe it's all a ruse.

She reminds Chouchou that they're going to the dango shop together after class. They're kindred spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom