• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai

Didn't sasuke's mom have it?
She could've had it, likely did as the clan head's wife, but was never shown with it. All we know about her capabilities as a Shinobi is that she was a Jōnin.

I think there's only been one Uchiha woman we've seen with a Sharingan.

I hope Salad grows up to the be the all-powerful bundle of estrogen that Madara should have been. :p

Zoe

It's also a massive 180 from what fans knew of her character. She was the hot crazy chick, for the most part. It's also very out of the blue as a change for her.

She was always portrayed as stuffing her face with junk food. She just let herself go.

Probably why she's just a teacher now.

It's just the "intellectual" trope. Sasuke and Sakura are both brainy people, their kid is likely going to be a genius.

I doubt she's awakened her Sharingan at this point.

ahh yeah that makes sense

Come to think of it. I've never seen a woman with a sharingan.

The_Founding_Uchiha.PNG

Well I'm not going to debate your tastes but I can't really make a guess on her appearance from a small, comical panel shot of her. Maybe it's all a ruse.

Iirc she's talking about taking choji's kid to food shops so it sounds like she is.

After seeing that Sauce spoiler i need Kishi to do a Rurouni Sasuke series.

I hope we get to see what Sasuke does in his travels.

I've read a few crazy ones in different forums already.
"Kishi was bribed"
"Scans are fake"
"Someone threatened his life"

Oh god the reaction videos are going to be so good.

Kishi being bribed had me rolling on the floor

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Naruto: Encouraging Abusive Ships Since 1999.

This is disgusting.

God I hope there's no more manga like this one in the future. Such terrible characterization for the girls in here. Just gross.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
My cousin only watches the anime lol

anyway a weird thing but no one find this wierd

tumblr_nektqjEgvw1ro8enoo1_500.jpg

Sasuke and Sakura's kid has glasses despite having the sharingan. Unless its a Obito thing were its protection but it sure doesn't look like that.

That moment when you realized Sauce's daughter is
Bayonetta

It's also a massive 180 from what fans knew of her character. She was the hot crazy chick, for the most part. It's also very out of the blue as a change for her.
Naruto wikia says this:
Anko Mitarashi's name is derived from the sweet red bean paste used in popular dango, while her family name is after the Mitarashi syrup.
Coupled that with her snacking here and there in the series and boom.

It is also a shame that the fans only knew her as the "hot crazy chick" though.

Frog-fu

Banned
Kishi claims Naruto is about bonds, which is fine, but really all he does is write about characters that despise each other and shouldn't be friends or together, but some reason, are.

I can make my peace with NaruHina, but no amount of time will make SasuSaku okay in my book.

I've seen this comparison thrown around quite a bit on tumblr and other forums I frequent, and I think it's apt. This epilogue really is the new "19 Years Later" from Harry Potter.

I was laughing my ass earlier, but now I've had time to settle and process all this, I'm just disappointed. Just so very, very disappointed.

I-hate-u

tumblr_l871lbyxDG1qaube9o1_500.jpg

Ya'll on some nice guy shit. That don't work

" they should get together because he worked hard and "

" welp she likes someone else , life "

There is always pairing drama in the stuff that I like. These characters changed in the time skip gap, just like how in real life how people change over time.

In regards to Naruto and Sakura, and I think it became very obvious to Naruto that he was rejected by Sakura before the Sasuke retrieval arc. So, I am happy he moved on.

I-hate-u

No but seriously, where the fuck is Rock Lee at?

No but seriously, where is Ten-Ten

No but seriously, there real question here is, where is Kakashi's real face? We have been promised that, Kishi.

Also, I would like to know my man Yamato is doing fine.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
sis, tell us how you really feel.

I'm honestly very uncomfortable with Sasuke and Sakura being together. It's so unbelievable. He's done nothing but treat her like dirt and they get together? She should have been single. She should have had some dignity. I really hate this portrayal of women in any media. I just hope people don't identify this as normal for RL relationships...

God what a disaster.

360pages

The moment when you realize that Kishimoto will have Sakura brutality murdered to give this kid a revenge motivation.

Hey if they do make a part 3, this is his chance to make an awesome female character just as strong as the male lead!

That being said, don't you guys remember all the great times Sakura and Sasuke had? Like when he called her annoying, or when he tried to kill her 2 times, or when he put her in a violent Genjutsu? Actually, most of Sasuke's interaction with Sakura has been rather violent outside of early part 1

Frog-fu

Banned
Hinata should've been the heroine.

I have no more respect for Sakura anymore.

Fuck her.

I feel as though I can't really blame the character when the writing is so forced to the point the author mighr as well just write, "Fuck it, I changed my mind and you all have to deal with it."

Heroman

Banned
I'm honestly very uncomfortable with Sasuke and Sakura being together. It's so unbelievable. He's done nothing but treat her like dirt and they get together? She should have been single. She should have had some dignity. I really hate this portrayal of women in any media. I just hope people don't identify this as normal for RL relationships...

God what a disaster.

How woman are written in Naruto is one of the biggest flaws I have with the manga.

I-hate-u

God what a disaster.

I do agree Sakura and Sasuke should have not ended together, based on the information we know of the current events in the series.

But, what if during the time skip, Sasuke atoned, and made it up for Sakura to the point where she accepted him back?

I can't even avoid the spoiler hype in real life. Gf walks in with this look of shock, since her twitter feed revealed all. She doesn't even really care about this shit and she was still blown away by whatever she found out.

The lord is testing me.

Heroman

Banned
I do agree Sakura and Sasuke should have not ended together, based on the information we know of the current events in the series.

But, what if during the time skip, Sasuke atoned, and made it up for Sakura to the point where she accepted him back?

If sasuke was actually nice to her then you would have a point but If someone has been a dick to for fucking and has tried to kill twice you don't forgives them.

Shouta

You guys are goddamn nuts. The reactions from the internet are making me laugh though. The meltdowns, THE MELTDOWNS.

On the spoiler pics themselves, it seems cool enough. pairings seem kinda crazy aside from the ones we definitely knew were coming, lol.

I hope the full chapters cover everyone because we are missing a few folks.

I-hate-u

If sasuke was actually nice to her then you would have a point but If someone has been a dick to for fucking and has tried to kill twice you don't forgives them.

I guess the movie, which is supposed to fill the gap, will answer that.

Edit: Plus its Sakura. If it was Ten-ten, Temari, or even Kushina in the same situation, they would have refused him emphatically.

Behind the mask is another mask

Kishi did say he was going to reveal him. I want to see the man's face.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
You guys are goddamn nuts. The reactions from the internet are making me laugh though. The meltdowns, THE MELTDOWNS.

On the spoiler pics themselves, it seems cool enough. pairings seem kinda crazy aside from the ones we definitely knew were coming, lol.

I hope the full chapters cover everyone because we are missing a few folks.
We only have 1 TIME to do this and we are not gonna waste a second

Trey

That would take a lot - nigh character breaking changes - for it to seem wholesome and genuine.

You have to show that kind of stuff to get away with it. Really shouldn't have paired them together, given their history. It makes no sense and is quite creepy.

I-hate-u

That would take a lot - nigh character breaking changes - for it to seem wholesome and genuine.

You have to show that kind of stuff to get away with it. Really shouldn't have paired them together, given their history. It makes no sense and is quite creepy.

What is he going to say" sorry that I tried to kill you multiple time and treated you like fucking shit, Can you marry me"?

It wouldn't take much effort from him to make her swoon. And that Sakura's downfall as a character. She is a donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom