• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke/Sakura happening is seriously some disturbing shit and makes me question Kishi's own morals, honestly.

The rest of it is okay, although if they were going a Hinata route I really think Naruto's feelings for her should have been actually developed. I feel like it was fully earned from Hina's POV but not at all from his. Almost seems like those harem shows where she won the grand prize and that's him suddenly being in love with whichever girl "won".

Also, Karin/Suigetsu? ROFL wat.

Frog-fu

Banned
And apparently
Orochimaru kinda-sorta dies off panel due to side effects in his pursuit of becoming the ultimate being.
Don't know if that's legit.

new spoilers

"Last stuff I spoil, because I don't want to spoil everything and YES, there are few more surprises, not only with the pairings.

- Mei gets married.
- Tsunade and Ei seem to have something, but this is not sure. They hang around a lot, tho.
- When the group leaves, Kabuto smirks like a villain again, don't know what that means.
- Juugo is completely forgotten so in the end Karin mentions something like "he's back in the forrest with his animals"...

I can't stop laughing!

ahahahaha

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
new spoilers

"Last stuff I spoil, because I don't want to spoil everything and YES, there are few more surprises, not only with the pairings.

- Mei gets married.
- Tsunade and Ei seem to have something, but this is not sure. They hang around a lot, tho.
- When the group leaves, Kabuto smirks like a villain again, don't know what that means.
- Juugo is completely forgotten so in the end Karin mentions something like "he's back in the forrest with his animals"...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Kishi giving no fucks

I-hate-u

new spoilers

- Mei gets married.

Tsunade must be nearing 70 by now.

I wonder what other surprises are left.

Frog-fu

Banned
With every little bit of information that's released I more and more wish we had this ending instead.
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/4e1911608e087c8baec956d4d79013e2/tumblr_nekumrELpg1tsew1uo1_500.jpg[/IMG]

Sasuke/Sakura happening is seriously some disturbing shit and makes me question Kishi's own morals, honestly.

The rest of it is okay, although if they were going a Hinata route I really think Naruto's feelings for her should have been actually developed. I feel like it was fully earned from Hina's POV but not at all from his. Almost seems like those harem shows where she won the grand prize and that's him suddenly being in love with whichever girl "won".

Also, Karin/Suigetsu? ROFL wat.

I think thats what the movie is going to be about. How they got together. And also saving the world...again.

Fj0823

BS pairings are always a part of shonen endings. I like what I see, its exactly what I expected for the end.

And its miles better than the Reborn! anti-end

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
you know all the crazy sex Naruto and Hinata must have, she hitting pressure point, him using kage bunshin lol.

image.php

Man. As much as I wanted NaruHina to happen all these years, I never expected it would come true... so happy :"> I can put this down forever now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
To be fair, it had more "buildup" than most of the other couples.

Everyone could see it. Tsundere and a Snarky Jerk with a Heart of Gold is a very stock coupling, e.g. the "Takahashi Couple."

Frog-fu

Banned
That wasn't half bad. Who created those panels?

LadyGT - she's a brilliant artists who's been shipping NS for years and made all kinds of fan art. She was apparently so heart broken that she was crying all day and her sister posted on tumblr to try and cheer her up. I'm sad for her. She's, understandably, decided to never draw fan art for NS again. :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LadyGT - she's a brilliant artists who's been shipping NS for years and made all kinds of fan art. She was apparently so heart broken that she was crying all day and her sister posted on tumblr to try and cheer her up. I'm sad for her. She's, understandably, decided to never draw fan art for NS again. :/

I'm sorry, but that is fucking funny. Getting your ship torpedoed is apparent serious business.

FZZ

Banned
As the winner of all the bets bow down to me GAF

BOW DOWN, I AM KISHIMOTO HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHHHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOH

Slayven

Madness

Angry Grimace

I mean, the problem is that Kishimoto decided to pair spares based on random shit that occurred off panel, except unlike JK Rowling, actually did it for everyone in-series - Rowling at least stuck with couples that already existed in that awful epilogue and just kept the rest for her website.

yo some of these conspiracy theories from the NS place are amazing. Apparently, Sasuke poking Sakura's head is actually a Naruto clone showing Sakura that unlike Sasuke he cares about her forehead.......

I don't know whats real anymore.

360pages

That sucks, shame she is taking it so hard.

I'm happy with the Naruto/Hinata paring though.

not going to lie though

she is an overly amazing artist

When will authors learn that the "timeskip to everyone being married and having kids" ending literally never works? Especially when your fandom has a large and volatile shipping community.

LeleSocho

Banned

dafuq is wrong with people

Trey

yo some of these conspiracy theories from the NS place are amazing. Apparently, Sasuke poking Sakura's head is actually a Naruto clone showing Sakura that unlike Sasuke he cares about her forehead.......

I don't know whats real anymore.

I hope this day never ends.

some new ones again?

Lee and Tenten are not a pairing.
- Kakashi is together with Shizune.
- There is something itchy with SasuSaku's child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom