• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZyXrXRm.png

I lost my shit at this for some reason.

Its like, "NO MAN I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HIS PAWS ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE"

Frog-fu

Banned
I find Naruto giving up on Sakura as OOC as Sasuke returning Sakura's feelings. It's ridiculous. All of it.

ShikaTema got canon, but that was telegraphed, it never had any competition, nor did Kishi pay all that much attention to it, and that's how it should've been for all the pairings.

Instead we had three love triangles. Three.

Hinata > Naruto > Sakura
Naruto > Sakura > Sasuke
Sakura > Sasuke < Karin

Out of all of these, only Naruto and Sakura and Sasuke and Karin development, granted the former considerably more than the latter, more than any other pairing had as a matter of fact, and yet after all this time, Naruto is the one that gives up.

It's not that Sakura realises Sasuke isn't right for her, it's not like she decides to stop pursuing him.

It's not that Hinata realises Naruto will always love Sakura.

It's Naruto, the guy that supposedly never gives up, who actually gives up. This being the same guy that wouldn't give up on Sasuke after everything he's done.

That's frustrating.

What's frustrating in particular is that, given how NaruHina is canon, it was never given its due development, and that sucks. Yeah, the NH fandom won the shipping war, but it's a hollow victory considering there was nowhere near sufficient development within the manga to justify such an abrupt change.

SasuSaku is wrong for so many well known reasons it should've been the ship that sunk first.

btw, what happens to Karin now? What about her, and her moment of truth when she used those chakra chains when she went to save Sasuke? Is she going to have her closure? Is Naruto?

Don't even get me started on the other ships. Aside from ShikaTema, none of the pairings Kishi went were really the right ones. InoSai, maybe, if they'd been given development, idk, it could've been something as simple as Sai asking Naruto or Sakura about Ino's behaviour around him or something - basically anything to give us a hint there was more there than Ino's infatuation because of his looks. Had that been the case, then I could've perhaps bought it that she settled down with him and had his kid.

Ch&#333;ji and Karui is a racist fat joke waiting to happen, so I'm not even touching that. It's out of left field, and I'll leave it at that.

I could probably keep ranting and raving about this shit, which I think is fair considering how long I've been invested in Naruto, but now, I dunno, I'm just tired of it. Just gimme the final chapter so I can say good bye and good riddance.

Maybe some day I'll be less salty about this disastrous ending.

360pages

Remember when Minato asked if Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend and Naruto replied yes?
Oh god the troll ahahahahah

Naruto bailed, he realized being punched in the face every other day and being compared to Sasuke constantly, probably wasn't going to be a healthy relationship

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Remember when Minato asked if Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend and Naruto replied yes?
Oh god the troll ahahahahah

it wasn't "yes."

It was "I guess you could say that" / "Something like that."

It wasn't a serious response. Anyone who thought it was was an idiot.

Frog-fu

Banned
We're not getting the chapters tonight. Maybe a few more scans but I doubt we'll have all 44 pages at the end of the night.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Taka and Oro SPOILERS
- 'Team Taka' will be seen in Naruto, the Last too.

- Orochimaru died after side affects from all the stuff he did during his life. Kabuto still lives.

- Karin x Suigetsu is canon.

I-hate-u

Taka and Oro SPOILERS
- 'Team Taka' will be seen in Naruto, the Last too.

- Orochimaru died after side affects from all the stuff he did during his life. Kabuto still lives.

- Karin x Seigetsu is canon.

Orochimaru will always be remembered for having the most evil sounding theme in Naruto history.

Dahbomb

I am honestly really only annoyed over Sasuke and Sakura mostly because it sends the wrong message to teens of both genders. It sets a bad precedence in general.

The side character pairings are whatever, it's lazy but inoffensive. Naruto/Hinata I am fine with.

Frog-fu

Banned
I am honestly really only annoyed over Sasuke and Sakura mostly because it sends the wrong message to teens of both genders. It sets a bad precedence in general.

The side character pairings are whatever, it's lazy but inoffensive. Naruto/Hinata I am fine with.

tumblr_inline_nekvg7KkfK1rw6txs.jpg

ghstwrld

My cousin only watches the anime lol

anyway a weird thing but no one find this wierd

tumblr_nektqjEgvw1ro8enoo1_500.jpg

Sasuke and Sakura's kid has glasses despite having the sharingan. Unless its a Obito thing were its protection but it sure doesn't look like that.

i already see myself stanning ha tbh

help

Man I just realized due to the Data Books

Hinata's elements are fire and lightning...
Naruto had wind before we got everything

So what if
their child "Bolt" has some lightning, wind shit going on

LeleSocho

Banned
it wasn't "yes."

It was "I guess you could say that" / "Something like that."

It wasn't a serious response. Anyone who thought it was was an idiot.

It was a serious response from Naruto's side but obviously Sakura didn't saw it the same way but that still implied that he had the hots for her.

360pages

Seriously, Karui? did Choji actually have any on screen time with her? Did they ever actually talk? Speak to one another? I mean, I didn't even remember who Karui was until I googled her.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Man I just realized due to the Data Books

Hinata's elements are fire and lightning...
Naruto had wind before we got everything

So what if
their child "Bolt" has some lightning, wind shit going on
That would be awesome.

Bolt has the potential to be the coolest ninja ever. I hope the 2015 "short serialization" has him as a bit older if he becomes the main focus.

Seriously, Karui? did Choji actually have any on screen time with her? Did they ever actually talk? Speak to one another? I mean, I didn't even remember who Karui was until I googled her.
Years have passed. This, and the other relationship complaints I keep seeing, are made completely invalid when there's a huge gap where basically anything could happen. Do you remember who you had a crush on in high school? Is that relevant to you now? Same thing here. Some of them married their high school sweethearts, but other stuff happened and others moved on.

Waiting for someone to come into this thread and say they're still in high school

Frog-fu

Banned
The way it should've ended.
Code:
[IMG]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/128/7/3/narusaku_doujinshi_after_the_war_p1_by_ladygt-d7hkrry.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/128/7/a/ns_doujinshi_2a_by_ladygt-d7hkrt9.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/128/e/6/narusaku_doujinshi_after_the_war_p3_by_ladygt-d7hksvy.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/128/7/7/narusaku_doujinshi_after_the_war_p4_by_ladygt-d7hkszb.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/128/f/0/narusaku_doujinshi_after_the_war_p5_by_ladygt-d7hkt19.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/128/8/3/narusaku_doujinshi_after_the_war_p6_by_ladygt-d7hkt3y.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/128/d/e/narusaku_doujinshi_after_the_war_p7_by_ladygt-d7hkt5f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/244/0/7/naruto_the_last___deja_vu_by_ladygt-d7xiq0o.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/186/2/4/tumblr_n7zpi1gmfk1rktjajo1_1280_by_tkghoul_narusaku-d7pbc30.jpg[/IMG]

The sad part is that LadyGT is taking this pretty hard. :(

Dahbomb

It's actually the most interesting choice and I like that it was a cross village relationship.

But that child though...

I-hate-u

Its a weird one. Unless Chouji got more affirmative and confident as an adult, I doubt Karui would really like a softie like him.

360pages

I actually like Karui...didn't like how she beat up Naruto though.

But her kid. to be fair most of the kids look really awful, Sai/Ino's kid is awful.

new spoilers

"Last stuff I spoil, because I don't want to spoil everything and YES, there are few more surprises, not only with the pairings.

- Mei gets married.
- Tsunade and Ei seem to have something, but this is not sure. They hang around a lot, tho.
- When the group leaves, Kabuto smirks like a villain again, don't know what that means.
- Juugo is completely forgotten so in the end Karin mentions something like "he's back in the forrest with his animals"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom