• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura should've moved on, alone or with someone else. For the vast majority of 700 chapters, Sasuke treated her like shit. You know that. Forgiving him for all of that, is one thing, but to then settle down with him? No fucking way.

"How did you and daddy meet, Mommy? Dad must have been a real romantic when you guys were teenagers!"

"….."

Jigolo

So Sauske "saw the world" in those 15 years and in 700 he's just taking a stroll but still lives in the village, yes?

Khal_B

Adult Sasuke reminds me of Byakuya (Bleach) for some reason. Regardless he looks awesome. Wonder what it was that caught his interest in his panel.

Sakura regressing to her Chapter 1 state was also disappointing, but I won't lose sleep over it. Kishi gonna Kishi.

Maybe she just had a day off??? Its not beyond the realm of possibility.
That's convenient how she just happens to have a day off with our last glimpse of her in the the manga being her cleaning.

If Sakura is best medical ninja in the village aside from Tsunade i don't think it would make sense to call her for small stuff .
Chief of Medicine has a lot more to do than just treat patients.

Yeah, there's that too.

They forgave, they didn't forget. No one forgot.

Sakura should've moved on, alone or with someone else. For the vast majority of 700 chapters, Sasuke treated her like shit. You know that. Forgiving him for all of that, is one thing, but to then settle down with him? No fucking way.

He treated Naruto the same way , Naruto and Sakura were always different compare to everyone else when it came to Sasuke.
Your angry cause they sleeping together but okay with him and Naruto being best of buddies after what he did to him ?
The difference between you and me is i don't see them sleeping together any worst than him and Naruto being best of buddies cause they both stupid as hell.

wmlk

I think the mini series will definitely change my perspective on it. I guess the whole aspect of it being an unexpected element just threw me off for a second.

Final Fantasy XV has the same thing going on with varying levels of technology.

I think the problem with fiction is that we apply real-world values and logic when we shouldn't. The technology evolving worked really well within this closed universe, and that's all that should matter.

I think the problem with fiction is that we apply real-world values and logic when we shouldn't. The technology evolving worked really well within this closed universe, and that's all that should matter.

Well put.

Edit - I'm looking back at that picture now and I have to say... It's starting to grow on me. It really shows the evolution of the series as their setting is changing like the characters in the story.

Yado

He treated Naruto the same way , Naruto and Sakura were always different compare to everyone else when it came to Sasuke.
Your angry cause they sleeping together but okay with him and Naruto being best of buddies after what he did to him ?

Never mind that Sasuke would have reacted the same with any other character who had tried to chase after him. I don't see the point in trying to apply our real world logic to the world of Naruto. Naruto would have killed a lot more people if he was trying to be realistic or hold grudges the way one of us would.

aly

I think the mini series will definitely change my perspective on it. I guess the whole aspect of it being an unexpected element just threw me off for a second.

I hope it deals with the world moving away from the ninja system and technology replacing it with new weapons. I could get with that.

Village

Yeah, there's that too.

They forgave, they didn't forget. No one forgot.

for the vast majority of chapters sauske wasn't around and didnt care she existed to be fair.

Thats arguably worse

Heres my issue, if that scene would have happened after the time skip. Sure, if after a decade they decide to get together and they worked somethibg out,sure. I'll assume the ninja threshold for forgiveness includes attempted murder. They run a war econmy enemies can be friends at a drop of a hat, and vice versa. But not so soon, I mean sauske has some splaining/psychological therapy to do.

Frog-fu

Banned
"How did you and daddy meet, Mommy? Dad must have been a real romantic when you guys were teenagers!"

"….."

"It was love at first sight."

Naruto forgave him after he kicked his ass and told him he'd do it again and again, as many times as it took.

He also happens to be Ninja Jesus with the capacity for give anyone for anything and Sasuke happens to be his spiritual brother with whom his past transmigrants have been fighting for countless life times.

Naruto also didn't decide to fucking marry Sasuke.

I'm actually glad we didn't see Naruto and Sasuke together in later life because Shikamaru is a better bro than Sasuke ever was.

Jigolo

Loved the final panel. I only recognizsd One piece but who else did he pay homage to?

By the way I loved the chapters.

Erigu

Wait?! It's Salada and not Sarada?!
It's "Sarada" in kana. The romanization is up to the translator.

looks like Kishi isn't going to be doing the miniseries. It will be someone else.
Do you have a source?

Sasuke feeling some presence likely means we will get some criminal in the spinoff
Or it's just that he felt his daughter was talking about him...

Who was the girl with Kiba though?
Tamaki, I imagine...

how long is a manga mini-series? Probably going to last like three years.
That wouldn't be a mini-series.

Asuma's child is a girl, right?
I believe she is, yeah. And her name is "Mirai", it seems.

I hope it deals with the world moving away from the ninja system and technology replacing it with new weapons. I could get with that.

Maybe a new form of government? Guns? So many possibilities!

I don't have much time to follow manga / tv shows like I used to these days but i'll definitely do my best to catch up and see where they go with this.

Never mind that Sasuke would have reacted the same with any other character who had tried to chase after him. I don't see the point in trying to apply our real world logic to the world of Naruto. Naruto would have killed a lot more people if he was trying to be realistic or hold grudges the way one of us would.

I mean even in there world Naruto and Sakura logic when it came to him was stupid .
Many characters even said so but that is just how it is .

The funny thing about that metropolis is that in the movie trailer we see that an meteorite came crashing down there

Likely when they were rebuilding they decided to say fuck it and spawn a city there

ElFly

Why the fuck do Ninjas need a city? Lol that was my biggest complaint about the last chapter.

There's peace now.

The movies suggested that there was a pacific civilized world outside the five villages areas but dunno how canon that is.

Population just grew during peaceful times. They probably do more things than learning how to stab people in the face.

Nudull

Banned
There's peace now.

The movies suggested that there was a pacific civilized world outside the five villages areas but dunno how canon that is.

Population just grew during peaceful times. They probably do more things than learning how to stab people in the face.

Now they just stab people at board meetings.

I just noticed the whole "nine tail fox boy" story on the last page was a throwback to the first chapter's page explaining naruto's dad. Nice touch.

Edit - Actually, the whole chapter seems to almost mirror the first chapter.

Naruto forgave him after he kicked his ass and told him he'd do it again and again, as many times as it took.

He also happens to be Ninja Jesus with the capacity for give anyone[/I for anything] and Sasuke happens to be his spiritual brother with whom his past transmigrants have been fighting for countless life times.

Naruto also didn't decide to fucking marry Sasuke.

I'm actually glad we didn't see Naruto and Sasuke together in later life because Shikamaru is a better bro than Sasuke ever was.

All of that shit don't make Naruto running after Sasuke after what he did to him any better .
The difference between you and me is i don't see them sleeping together any worst than him and Naruto being best of buddies cause they both stupid as hell.

Sesha

Kakashi and Gai were in their late 20s during the series. They should be in their mid-to-late 40s now. Why they hell are they acting more frail than the 4th Raikage, who should be nearing 60? Gotta be all that Kamui and 8 gates spamming I guess.

Namikaze1

The ending still doesn't feel right to me. There's no closure to it in my opinion. I personally feel the movie isn't going to give us a closure on somethings either.

Syntsui

The ending still doesn't feel right to me. There's no closure to it in my opinion. I personally feel the movie isn't going to give us a closure on somethings either.
What kind of closure you expected? The bad guys were defeated, Naruto became Hokage, life goes on. The plot holes will probably be addressed in the mini series.

Namikaze1

What kind of closure you spected? The bad guys were defeated, Naruto became Hokage, life goes on. The plot holes will probably be addressed in the mini series.
Naruto becoming Hokage, like I mentioned in another post, was earned. Some other things felt rushed. Look, I'm not gonna go into detail. I'm at work and shouldn't even be on at the moment.

I dont usually complain about chapters but i really dont think that city fits in place. it probably would have been better if the city looked more under construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom