• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she's helping people at work.

No when she's at home.

If Kishimoto want to show her at work he would have. As of now Sakura is a stay at home mom who just waits and hope Sasuke comes around once and a while to put another uchiha in her belly.

Which is unfortunate, because I was one of the few Naruto fans that actually liked Sakura!

360pages

It's Tamaki. She's a shopkeeper who works with her grandmother Nekobaa. They provided items for Team Taka in chapter 354:

Tamaki.jpg

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for some of these pairings

IT's full of circle of poetry.

Liked the ending more than I thought I would. Everything was tied up a bit too nicely but it's all good.

Random question but who was Kiba chilling out with? And who did Rock Lee bone to get that kid?

Could not care less about the mini series. The series is done for me.

Dude, his wife is Tenten. It has to be. Every other girl in that generation got paired off and as much as Kishimoto screwed Tenten over in the series, I don't think he'd be that cruel to leave her all hot and single.

What pisses me off is not showing Lee, Tenten and Guy at the funeral. Yeah, Ino Shika Chou was totally relevant to Neji...

She spend years mastering medical ninjutsu so she can keep up with Naruto and Sasuke and bring him back which she did .
Plus just cause she home in the chapter don't mean she stays there all the time .

Yes to get stronger and not have to be protected. Which she did.

Then that shit got flushed.

well, um....I can't believe this is really over
outside of the movie and short story

That long-ass timeskip really did let some weird/questionable things occur, but Naruto as Hokage, man...
551.jpg

Dreams do happen GAF

Perhaps, but the promise of a lifetime he made to Sakura was a huge part of their dynamic, and for them to not interact even once, that's just annoying. The latest data book even touched on the importance of that promise, and yet it goes ignored.

I agree with you, this is one of a lot of things that Kishimoto "forgot" in this ending. Naruto's acclamation as hokage was also taken from us. It would be a great and emotional scene. The more I think, the more I feel that this ending was terribly done.

Village

If Kishimoto want to show her at work he would have. As of now Sakura is a stay at home mom who just waits and hope Sasuke comes around once and a while to put another uchiha in her belly.

Which is unfortunate, because I was one of the few Naruto fans that actually liked Sakura!

You have a whole miniseries to see her work, I get what you are saying though.

This has been the same portrayal of Sakura for the last 698 chapters, we knew Sakura was a complete idiot with brain damage to keep pinning after the Sause after he tried to kill her multiple times and this chapter completed that arc.

Tbh, this. There is absolutely nothing she did in this chapter that didnt completely line up with her character.

Seriously. Starting to think dudes never read the manga.

Yes to get stronger and not have to be protected. Which she did.

Then that shit got flushed.

At the end of day she still help kick he the last boss ass but she no match for Naruto and Sasuke.
This time skip is over ten years and we know in upcoming movie 2 years after she still a ninja fighting .
If after 10 plus years she says fuck it and the world at peace i don't see big deal if she want to relax and take care of her daughter .
Plus we don't know what else she does.
Temari is a house wife now from the looks of it and she was one of Gaara main people .

Apath

Seeing this at the end of 699:
and thinking of that one dude in this thread with the Hinata-Naruto conspiracy theory, and all of the others who feel the same way, getting terribly pissed off seeing this picture had me cracking up.

I hope NS shippers get their closure. I sincerely doubt it, but one can still hope.

Wouldn't it be better for them if it ends like this, open? After all, we don't know if Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura are still married or if they married. There isn't even confirmation that Bolt is Hinata's kid or Hinata's daughter is also from Naruto, although it seems obvious due to the whiskers.

You have a whole miniseries to see her work, I get what you are saying though.

Seriously. Starting to think dudes never read the manga.

Ok Lets just take ONE of Sakura's feats in the Manga.

Sasori poisons Kankurō. Sasori poison is so incredible that no one in Suna could counteract. They pull Chiyo-baasama out of retirement and even with her decades of experience and mastery of the poison art she can't figure out Sasori bass ass poison. Sakura come along and not only pulls the poison out of Kanauro, but analysis the poison and develops an antidote. All in a matter of hours without and complete chart of the original poison. Sasori himself wouldn't be able to pull that off!

Imagine the skill, intelligence and mastery of chemistry needed in order to pull that off. Sakura should ether be The leaf's chief medical officer or have her own lab and a staff devoted to making and improving medicines.

But what we got was and house wife with barely any lines.

Fuck you Kishimoto.

TWILT

Banned
Just finished reading the last two chapters. Man, can't believe it's over; I've been following the manga for years now, and while it's certainly had it's lows, it was still a fun ride.

That said, I wish the epilogue was expanded a bit more. Just jumping to that timeskip was kinda...sudden? At least NaruHina is confirmed <3 haha.
Ah well, guess there's still the movie next month. Looking forward to it.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Guys, who's gonna clean Sakura's fucking house? Sasuke's not there. All these fuckin ninja live in houses, you think they don't clean their own houses?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wow read this every week for so many years. Finally done.

Been rewatching the anime recently. bittersweet to see it end.

SCChappy

Banned
The whole thing feels so rushed. It feels like Kishi just decided to end it and came up with an ending quick. I actually think 699 was pretty good, but its not a satisfying place to end at. 700 is bad, like really bad. SasuSaku happening is such BS.

Sasori poisons Kankur&#333;. Sasori poison is so incredible that no one in Suna could counteract. They pull Chiyo-baasama out of retirement and even with her decades of experience and mastery of the poison art she can't figure out Sasori bass ass poison. Sakura come along and not only pulls the poison out of Kanauro, but analysis the poison and develops an antidote. All in a matter of hours without and complete chart of the original poison. Sasori himself wouldn't be able to pull that off!

Imagine the skill, intelligence and mastery of chemistry needed in order to pull that off. Sakura should ether be The leaf's chief medical officer or have her own lab and a staff devoted to making and improving medicines.

Fuck you Kishimoto.

Tsunade can\ should be do everything you said there but look like she not giving fuck like usual .
So i guess she takes after her master lol.

Is it just me, or was Shino completely missing here?

I don't remember seeing him anywhere.

Given hes in the movie, i'm not getting good feelings about this.

Edit: Apparently he was in the class? I thought that was Iruka with one of those long range communications things. my bad.

Apath

Sooo whatever happened to Naruto's solution to end the cycle of hatred (mission handed to him by Pervy Sage)?
Pretty simple: kill and seal everyone with hatred, then turn Sasuke to good by punching his arm off. Now everyone is happy and peaceful, except for Tenten who cannot make a living.

The end.
They are still the village hidden in the leaves.
Should be the village hidden in the crater now.

Tsunade can\ should be do everything you said there but look like she not giving fuck like usual .
So i guess she takes after her master lol.

Tsunade when crazy/depressed for years and left the village. But when she came back, she was Hokage and ran the hospital. after the time skip she's pushing 70. she's retired. she's earned it. That what she trained Sakura for to take over for her.

Omnicent

It's done, and it feels very surreal. Is this what it will feel like if Berserk ever finishes (time is ticking and Miura isn't getting younger)?

Chapter 699 wasn't to bad, but 700 meh. Will probably have to check out the movie and mini-series to fill in the gaps.

Also Chouji hooked up with Karui... good shit Chouji.

Apath

Tsunade when crazy/depressed for years and left the village. But when she came back, she was Hokage and ran the hospital. after the time skip she's pushing 70. she's retired. she's earned it. That what she trained Sakura for to take over for her.
Sakura cannot spend a relaxing day off cleaning her house? Everyone else is lounging about.

Fox318

Pretty simple: kill and seal everyone with hatred, then turn Sasuke to good by punching his arm off. Now everyone is happy and peaceful, except for Tenten who cannot make a living.

The end.

Should be the village hidden in the crater now.
People Will always want to kill people.

Epcott

The End.

Ha, so true. Tenten never got over Neji

He has the solution on his MacBook Pro.

Someone needs to shop an image of Konan as a ghost frowning at him during that scene.

Yado

Sasori poisons Kankur&#333;. Sasori poison is so incredible that no one in Suna could counteract. They pull Chiyo-baasama out of retirement and even with her decades of experience and mastery of the poison art she can't figure out Sasori bass ass poison. Sakura come along and not only pulls the poison out of Kanauro, but analysis the poison and develops an antidote. All in a matter of hours without and complete chart of the original poison. Sasori himself wouldn't be able to pull that off!

Fuck you Kishimoto.

It's possible she will be shown doing these things in part 3. I'm not expecting anything because, well it's Kishi but it's possible I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom