• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me spit out my drink lol. He gave her a garbage name too. I was never that into Naruto but I followed it a bit once I found out it was ending. Who's that black girl Chouji ended up with? Who's the one Kiba ended up with? Some random girl? More importantly, why the hell is Anko fat?

Chouji ended up with Karui, Kiba ended up with Tamaki, from the "cat clan" (she appears on chapter 354). Anko was always eating junk food, but now she got old and that's what you get if you don't change your food habits.

Astral

Chouji ended up with Karui, Kiba ended up with Tamaki, from the "cat clan" (she appears on chapter 354). Anko was always eating junk food, but now she got old and that's what you get if you don't change your food habits.

Poor Anko. Looks like Chocho's gonna be an ebony bbw.

FZZ

Banned
I hope Naruto's son isn't a carbon copy of him. Like I hope his end goal isn't to become Hokage. If anything they should have either Salada or Himawari want to become Hokage.

Would make it more interesting imo.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hope Naruto's son isn't a carbon copy of him. Like I hope his end goal isn't to become Hokage. If anything they should have either Salada or Himawari want to become Hokage.

Would make it more interesting imo.
Bolt seems to hate the title of Hokage, from what I understood. Probably because he thinks it makes Naruto spend less attention to him.

OfGXFrV.png

I edited sauce

Deadbeat dad mode

I kinda want a Spin Off Manga.. about Older Sasuke Now. Him Roaming different towns, like some kind of Vagabond.

FZZ

Banned
Just imagine Bolt using 64 Palms with electricity + Shadow Clones + Thunder God Speed all at the same time while finishing it off with a rasengan

I wanna see Himawari do this tho

Or have Bolt inherit Naruto's/Minato's speed and Himawari have the Byakugan. Both can have huge chakra reserves because they're Uzumaki.

What was everyone's favorite fight in the series?

A lot of the Sasuke rescue fights at the end of Part 1 were some of the best fights of the entire series. They incorporated unique style vs unique style the best. They also properly conveyed the layered throught process of characters as they fought so the reader could follow and play along with the strategy. I found them more entertaining than the DBZesque fights that come later in the series. Susanoo? Boring. Kyuubi mode? Boring. There's some strategy in Part 2 fights, but things like Kamui and Izanagi are too all encompassing to be interesting.

rrc1594

My only thing I'm really disappointed in is, I always felt we didn't get enough Team 7 action. I would love to see more adventures of Team 7 TBH. I always felt Sasuke and Naruto had great chemistry and dialogue when they weren't at each other throat. I enjoyed seeing them together. Even the flashbacks when they were kids.

Village

I kinda want a Spin Off Manga.. about Older Sasuke Now. Him Roaming different towns, like some kind of Vagabond.

He has to have the facial hair.

Also one of naruto's kids should have had red hair like their

Say what you want, he looks swag as fuck.

I'd totally be down for a spin off mini series that focuses on his time away as he seeks redemption.

Its the facial hair, and they got like a new person to do his voice so he had a deep dad voice.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm not gonna lie.

I've been impatiently waiting for the series to end ever since the war arc started dragging on forever. But this epilogue makes me want a full fledged part 3 with Bolt and Naruto sharing main character duty a la Buu saga DBZ, where Goku and Gohan were both kind of the main character. (Gohan was terribly written, but that's another story; I'm just thinking conceptually here)

The whole thing feels so rushed. It feels like Kishi just decided to end it and came up with an ending quick. I actually think 699 was pretty good, but its not a satisfying place to end at. 700 is bad, like really bad. SasuSaku happening is such BS.

I agree, I think he just really wanted to end it on 700 not some weird number like 706. Hopefully the side story will clean up more of the loose ends like Orochimaru and company. Getting to see the rain village and the frogs would also be nice.

That really doesn't make sense for his kids to have whiskers then.

Remember the Nine tails was split into yin and yang chakra. The Yin nine tails was pulled out of Naruto but the Yang was put back in him before he died. Naruto fought Sasuke with Yang nine tails while Yin was trapped by Sasuke's shitty eye.

lifa-cobex

Remember the Nine tails was split into yin and yang chakra. The Yin nine tails was pulled out of Naruto but the Yang was put back in him before he died. Naruto fought Sasuke with Yang nine tails while Yin was trapped by Sasuke's shitty eye.

Wait! What portion was in the forth again?

SolVanderlyn

forever stalking

Sasuke better keep is daughter on heavy watch
Sasuke is no longer a boy and his kid is female, so his family is safe.

What if Naruto convinced the fox to be split into two again? One in his son and the other in his daughter.
This would make for a really interesting premise for a next generation Naruto series. Especially if one or both of them could awaken the Byakugan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom