• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe Naruto and Sakura both had an underwritten and poorly justified obsession with Sasuke, but after thinking about it more, I think I'm coming around to Psycho_Mantis' explanation. I just don't see a good reason to rag on Sakura for the same thing Naruto did, my problem is implementation as opposed to the principle. The sticking point for me is I would have preferred for the reconciliation to not be so immediate and unconditional (Sakura acting like Sasuke did nothing wrong was too much for me in particular), but the rushed nature of the final chapters went beyond just that.

Village

Agreed.

A beard is guaranteed swag.

Sasuke should consider a beard, though he's already Madara incarnate.

Naruto DEFINITELY needs a beard.

Proof

OfGXFrV.png

That'll be an interesting dynamic.

Probably going to draw a comic involving her dad discovering the sharingan and bayonetta being her true self later.

Turok_TTZ

Nice avatar
took me awhile to decide which i would use. thanks for the compliment.

I will probably stick with this Avatar from now on. Kishimoto, you have done the lord's work.

Rest now and farewell until next time.

Sasuke with the beard gives me Marvel's dr strange impressions... I like it.

PaulBizkit

Burrito uzumaki.

I cant believe Naruto has finally ended. It was a great finale. I started watching the anime when I was 15 and next month I'll be 26. I still remember the chuunin exam like it was yesterday.

Anyways, really hyped for the movie. Can't w8.

Don't mind all that nonsensical shipping at the end. I mean, it's a shonen, not a shoujo
besides, hinata won lol

Joni

Or have their mother's eyes. Really confused as to why neither does, makes me wonder how exactly bloodline stuff like that is passed between parent and offspring.

Sarada could have her's, but of course, it's still inactive. I don't know if the manga ever said if the Bak needs to be unlocked or not. To my knowledge, Hinata was always shown with her's.
Maybe they can activate the Byakugan just like their mother, but just without the white pupils. But normally, those kids should have the Rinnegan. They have Uchiha DNA through the Hyuuga and Senju DNA through Naruto.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
y9cjMNI.jpg

Chouji definitely has some manliness going on. He has that wrestler aesthetic.

Wanderer5

Glad the Naruto x Hinata is canon ha ha. It was a alright ending, and it was cool to see a fully color chapter. I wonder about that cityscape through. And Naruto has a laptop?XD

dani_dc

Salad looks so much like Karen that I'm nearly willing to believe those fake spoilers about Sakurw being forced to take care of Sasuke and Karen daughter.

Manly Beard and Hot brown wife. Chouji keeps winning.
His kid on another hand is likely to be discriminated for her color and her body fat, kids in Naruto world are nasty.

Just look at this

***SPOILERS
EPICNESS

GREATNESS

AMAZING

if anyone wants to reads this series in HD (since the Anime was censored with bad animation and filled with filler characters)

just say so I'll PM you a link

Alright, I'll start Toriko.
When does Hunter X Hunter pick up?

I'll PM you a link

you should watch the HXH 2011 anime since it follows canon material.... then continue to read it after

good luck getting Togashi to continue making chapters though

I guess I'll start the manga version of Toriko to fill the void of no more Naruto. I'm not reading One Piece or continuing Fairy Tail though (why in the hell did I read 300 chapters of that). One crappy shonen at a time is enough for me.

Majine

Banned
I hope part 3 doesn't include another time skip to where Naruto and his gen are all old people. That would just be depressing.

GulAtiCa

I hope part 3 doesn't include another time skip to where Naruto and his gen are all old people. That would just be depressing.

I'd imagine it would feature the kids be around the age of Naruto and co during part 1. So would likely be like 2 or 3 years max ahead of chapter 700. So I really don't see anyone really aging drastically.

orochi91

She feels close to bolt because the both Uzumaki!!! Duh, sharigen fakes pregnancies.

That would be an amazing twist for the upcoming mini-series.

The cuckold rumors were true all along!

& Salada is probably going to be a medic. It's Naruto.

shell grow up to be the best Umbran Witch ever
so even better

The females in Naruto have some of the best powers in the series:

Konan: Paper

Sakura: Beast strength

Ino: Mind Swap

Karin: Heightened Sensory

Hinata: Byakugan

Yet they are so under utilized.

Except Konan, she destroyed Tobi.

Zeroth

Then he IS inside of Naruto.

Kurama's half that was inside Minato is now inside Naruto. The half that was extracted from him (that he spent most of his life with) is now free and outside of him.

What if Naruto convinced the fox to be split into two again? One in his son and the other in his daughter.

Well, Kurama is still two, but Naruto needs one of the halves to live. Besides, at this point I'm not sure if Naruto himself sees a point in creating jinchuurikis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom