• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

tumblr_nemkwnInza1tz8rs8o2_1280.png

tumblr_nemkwnInza1tz8rs8o1_1280.png

if only

yeah, Kakashi really suffered that who 10 minutes he explained how to climb trees. Seriously, what the fuck did Kakashi even teach his team?

"Those that abandon their comrades are worse then trash."
*proceeds to abandon his team*

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
WTF?

MS translation is far better, but her name isn't actually Salad. Nor is it Salada. Sarada sounds like a perfectly fine Japanese name (unlike Boruto, which is clearly meant to read as Bolt, not to mention the bolt necklace he has).

I refuse to accept Salad as an official translation. If so, I demand Sasuke's name officially be translated to Sauce.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
At least Sakura's got that diamond on her forehead still. She's storin up decades of chakra here, one day she'll destroy the world.

WTF?

MS translation is far better, but her name isn't actually Salad. Nor is it Salada. Sarada sounds like a perfectly fine Japanese name (unlike Boruto, which is clearly meant to read as Bolt, not to mention the bolt necklace he has).

I refuse to accept Salad as an official translation. If so, I demand Sasuke's name officially be translated to Sauce.

We'll have to wait and see what VIZ lands on. Salad sounds insane to me. But Boruto seems intentional since it is apparently only one character off from Naruto? Isn't it also related to Neji as well?

At least Sakura's got that diamond on her forehead still. She's storin up decades of chakra here, one day she'll destroy the world.
It's how she's blackmailing Sauce to be with her.

lifa-cobex

Thinking about it, I would have preferred Naruto and Sasuke to only have one arm.
In order to fight at full power, They would always have to work together. Would have made an interesting handicap to future battles.

rrc1594

Boruto- " Dad some girl is stalking me"

Naruto- " I known a thing about stalkers"

Boruto- " Her name is Sarada Uchiha"

Naruto

fb0.jpg

Shouta

We'll have to wait and see what VIZ lands on. Salad sounds insane to me. But Boruto seems intentional since it is apparently only one character off from Naruto? Isn't it also related to Neji as well?

Bolt makes the most sense. There' a screw around his neck likely in honor of his Uncle Neji (who's name also means screw) who gave his life both for Hinata and Naruto.

Zoe

Remember the Nine tails was split into yin and yang chakra. The Yin nine tails was pulled out of Naruto but the Yang was put back in him before he died. Naruto fought Sasuke with Yang nine tails while Yin was trapped by Sasuke's shitty eye.

Then he IS inside of Naruto.

Bolt makes the most sense. There' a screw around his neck likely in honor of his Uncle Neji (who's name also means screw) who gave his life both for Hinata and Naruto.

But why is his name 'Bolt' instead of 'Boruto'? I mean, we don't translate any of the other characters names.

What if the anime doesn't end where the manga ends and goes farther

Thats what I'm hoping. The original did that but less of filler and more of what happened in between The Last and chapter 700.

yes.... fixed.

Can't wait for Spring. Bolt will be as oblivious to Salada as Naruto was with Hinata.

Nice avatar

Boruto- " Dad some girl is stalking me"

Naruto- " I known a thing about stalkers"

Boruto- " Her name is Sarada Uchiha"

Naruto

fb0.jpg

lool

Also whichever mod changed the title.....thank you ;___;

Shouta

But why is his name 'Bolt' instead of 'Boruto'? I mean, we don't translate any of the other characters names.

because Boruto isn't Japanese at all. it's the pronunciation of the word Bolt when adjusted to the Japanese pronunciation scheme. Most of the other characters use JP terms for their names instead as well so it's appropriate to keep them in Japanese. Rock Lee and Might Guy, Killer Bee are other examples of non-Japanese names being spelled like what they are in English.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was making a 15th anniversary/finale thread to post tomorrow, but someone already made one.

Mine has pictures and info. Should I still post it? (NarutoGAF mods pls respond)

Susanoh13

Neo Member
Himawari (sunflower)

Her name if they had kept Hyuuga would have been a palindrome -_-
日向向日

日向 向日葵 close. But that's not the weirdest name in the Hyuuga family. The actual reading of Hyuuga (日向) would normally be "Hinata", so anyone that doesn't know that 日向 is a clan name with a special reading would read her name as "Hinata Hinata"

"fuck me or ill smash your dick into a billion pieces"
seems plausible

I was making a 15th anniversary/finale thread to post tomorrow, but someone already made one.

Mine has pictures and info. Should I still post it? (NarutoGAF mods pls respond)

yeah you were talking about it a day ago and was waiting for it :(

Hopefully we can merge the threads......

The headband scan doe. The feels man the fucking feels

tumblr_nemw9xKKAl1qhzec8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nemue66kLD1rutdni.jpg

Team 7 are finally back ;_____;

anyone thing one of naruto's kids should have had red hair like their grandma

Or have their mother's eyes. Really confused as to why neither does, makes me wonder how exactly bloodline stuff like that is passed between parent and offspring.

Sarada could have her's, but of course, it's still inactive. I don't know if the manga ever said if the Bak needs to be unlocked or not. To my knowledge, Hinata was always shown with her's.

orochi91

日向 向日葵 close. But that's not the weirdest name in the Hyuuga family. The actual reading of Hyuuga (日向) would normally be "Hinata", so anyone that doesn't know that 日向 is a clan name with a special reading would read her name as "Hinata Hinata"

That's pretty awesome.

I feel like launching into a song whenever I say "Hinata Hinata" in my head lol

There is no evidence that Naruto neglecting his kids. He can be both Hokage and dad. It's actually very typical for kids to act up and want more attention when their parents start new jobs.

And as much as I hate Sasuke, for all we know he could be on a mission for Naruto.

That is just spoiling the child , Naruto can't be with him all the time.
Also him leaving a clone with him can also send the wrong message .
Plus for all we know his son just being a asshole cause he can .

They actually implied that Bolt is an spoiled child in the manga. They compared Bolt to Konohamaru when he was a kid, so I agree, we have no evidence that Naruto is neglecting his kids.

Now that we know Hinata and Naruto ended up together and had two kids I've forgiven Kishimoto, so... that's all. I don't really care about the rest, I mean I stopped liking the manga even before we moved to "Shippuden"... yet somehow I never abandoned it. There was a love-hate relationship between the manga and me; pretty sure I was not the only one that felt that way.

Or have their mother's eyes. Really confused as to why neither does, makes me wonder how exactly bloodline stuff like that is passed between parent and offspring.

Sarada could have her's, but of course, it's still inactive. I don't know if the manga ever said if the Bak needs to be unlocked or not. To my knowledge, Hinata was always shown with her's.
According to Naruto Wikia, the byakugan is gained by birth, as opposed to needing to awaken, or else not inheriting it at all.

Susanoh13

Neo Member
According to Naruto Wikia, the byakugan is gained by birth, as opposed to needing to awaken, or else not inheriting it at all.

Well, Minato's genetics must just be super dominant, considering that Uzumaki clan members ALWAYS have red hair, until Naruto comes out.

So Naruto's genetics must overrule anything that Hinata contributed to the mix. I'm sure they still have Byakugan, it's probably just latent or in an inactive state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom