• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salad looks so much like Karen that I'm nearly willing to believe those fake spoilers about Sakurw being forced to take care of Sasuke and Karen daughter.

His kid on another hand is likely to be discriminated for her color and her body fat, kids in Naruto world are nasty.

To quote that kid
"Yeah I'm fat. Deal with it. Peace sucka!"

Agreed.

A beard is guaranteed swag.

Sasuke should consider a beard, though he's already Madara incarnate.

Naruto DEFINITELY needs a beard.

Naruto already has a beard

180px-Ittan_Manga.JPG

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Being a medical ninja, trained by a Hokage and survivor of the Shinobi War... to house wife of the village nutcase.

Everyone has a life outside of work. I don't understand this complaint that keeps coming up, are those few panels we see supposed to be completely representative of what's going on?

Everyone has a life outside of work. I don't understand this complaint that keeps coming up, are those few panels we see supposed to be completely representative of what's going on?

what makes you think that's all she does? I imagine she also does ninja stuff, shes just cleaning house at that moment.

I only explaining half joking... I didn't disliked it that much, but Sakura development as a character was always a disscused point so is not hard to see why people are mad or paranoid about how she ended.

Well...

I'm pretty pleased with how things turned out. I got a little misty.

I had a feeling that there would be intervillage mingling after the war. It made sense, with idea of changing the shinobi world.

Warm fuzzies. What a ride.

I still remember the day when I found this manga. Me, my cousins and sister all used to watch the anime (the first anime that genuinely caught my attention) , I spent an entire summer marathoning it with my sister but when it ended with Sasuke leaving I was devastated....surely it can;t end like that. Thankfully my friend one day brought in some pics of Naruto and Gaara from Shippuden and when I first saw it I was like what the hell is this...where, how when. I then got caught with Shippuden (it had only started so it didn't take long) but one day I accidentally clicked images instead of the web search and was met with a comic of some stuff I have never seen. After much investigation, I had discovered my first manga :p

Its been a crazy ride and to this day I am soo happy I found this manga/anime. I don't think I will be reading any other manga now (apart from the occasional Berserk manga), nothing really has caught my interest or I doubt ever will as much as Naruto. Naruto will always have a special place in my heart, it may not be the best manga, but it is by far my favourite manga.

Thank you Kishimoto and everyone in the fandom!

The ninja are gonna end up being downsized a lot with all this unprecedented peace, not as much of a need for them when the big 5 are all pals now. They better hope they don't end up going broke like The Sand did.

Also the new manga series is translated by mangastream as a short compilation series. More details in the next issues.

Certain side stories of Naruto are also being released, the first is about Kakashi and it seems the Last is also getting a novel.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The ninja are gonna end up being downsized a lot with all this unprecedented peace, not as much of a need for them when the big 5 are all pals now. They better hope they don't end up going broke like The Sand did.

Just like the United States military.

aly

Also the new manga series is translated by mangastream as a short compilation series. More details in the next issues.

Certain side stories of Naruto are also being released, the first is about Kakashi and it seems the Last is also getting a novel.

Yessssss!

This ending should have been 5 chapter s long,not one shitty chapter.
This times a 1000x...

I'm ok with all the decisions, really it's his story how can I not be. But the 15 year skip is just like....Man -_- Come 'on!

This ain't no ending at all...it all just felt kinda rushed, even the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight. Maybe it's just me not wanting it to end I dunno.

I'm pretty satisfied with chapters 699/700 and their endings. My only gripe is NOT seeing Kakashi's face finally,what a let down. It's okay though,I''ll always imagine Kakashi's face as something like this..
tumblr_ndrmvfL09T1s1ubxzo1_400.png

Yado

Never really got the interest in what's under Kakashi's mask. Unless it's like Mileena's I figure it's just a nose and mouth there.

Sauce: Salad, just remember the three don'ts and you will be fine...

Salad; Sigh. First: Don't go mad over stupid things, people don't like mood swingers. Second; Don't get obssesed, you are going to lost an arm for that. And Third; Don't take a ride in Orochimaru's van, even the team Rocket is competent once in a while.

Sauce: Good!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yep. His great grandkids will have both bloodlines in their family, and mysterious chakra. Holy crap they could be monsters. Not that it may even be necessary in the new world naruto is building.

A world with skyscrapers and Macbooks, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom