• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghstwrld

naruto becoming hokage is pretty much an afterthought

THE TITLE CHARACTER does next to nothing in the ending chapters

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Uzumaki Goku

Kishimoto probably wanted to end it at 700 and had planned the story for the movie as an arc but didnt wanna end the manga on a weird number. Thats what I guess at least. The movie is canon and is really only meant to show how Naruto and Hinata ended up together.

Which is why I don't care and you can't convince me he planned this. Kishi isn't that thoughtful or smart or that he planned to resolve the pairings in a movie 8 years ago. No way that's true

Guys guys.

Naruto got an arm replacement from Hashirama's cell. Like these two cool guys

tumblr_kwnpohW69q1qa4p2f.png

3a19b4a963f59c03baec1109f30b6809.gif

Add some Ashura seasoning.

4wfeJ.jpg

Naruto the GOD!!!

But what if Boruto is passed down Hashirama's cells, Byakugan, Naruto's power, and then Naruto puts Kurama inside him, just like his dad did to him!? Then who is really GOD?!

Which is why I don't care and you can't convince me he planned this. Kishi isn't that thoughtful or smart or that he planned to resolve the pairings in a movie 8 years ago. No way that's true
Well the romantic aspect was always minor in naruto. So its not really a big thing to dewll on.

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't think I can reread any of the manga again. I think I'll watch The Last and that'll be it. As it stands I have zero interest in the mini series.

EhoaVash

lwwT0zH.png

seeing this really makes me pissed. especially coming from a character such as Naruto after all those times he wished he had parents

naruto's adult self is ass of a father
...like come on kishimoto

THe Last Movie better have some ending father son family bonding.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Is that the translation you guys first read? Holy shit, that's really bad.

panda's are like speedy scans

they were so bad in one chapter of one piece where:

FEEL THE PAIN of person and person victory

when the MS trans:

Sir, we have been informed that person vs person resulted in a tie

Rebel Leader

lwwT0zH.png

seeing this really makes me pissed. especially coming from a character such as Naruto after all those times he wished he had parents

It fucking better !

lwwT0zH.png

Naruto is Hokage, he probably has to spend his whole day doing paper work. Im sure when the days over he runs home to be with his family just like Minato. Hes gotta be at least some what professional, I meanhes the leader of a nation and im sure he only scolded his son because of the fucking Gokage meeting that bolt decided to pull a prank on the day of.

lwwT0zH.png

It fucking better !

Again, is kind of a big difference being a orphan that is hated by everyone in town to be a spoiled kid with a busy dad.

lwwT0zH.png

Naruto's kid has a sibling and a mother. Naruto had none of those things.

RedAssedApe

Banned
lwwT0zH.png

thought it was pretty well established that this is NOT the case in the dialogue in the panels with konohamaru. bolt doesn't have the 9-tails...so its highly unlikely that people are actively ignoring him. he also has an actual family. even if naruto doesn't have all the time in the world...he has a mom and sister. he just sounds like a he's a spoiled troublemaker. the usual rich kid acting out to get attention. :p

at the very least he has it better than konohamaru...that dude's parents were nowhere to be found heh

Rebel Leader

thought it was pretty well established that this is NOT the case in the dialogue in the panels with konohamaru. bolt doesn't have the 9-tails...so its highly unlikely that people are actively ignoring him. he just sounds like a he's a spoiled troublemaker... :p

true

I mean, the kid is lonely and has a valid reason to demand his father attention. But lets not pretend that is the same situation with Naruto. Not even the persons that were close to Minato and knew his parentage were able to express affection directly to him.

Erigu

because Boruto isn't Japanese at all. it's the pronunciation of the word Bolt when adjusted to the Japanese pronunciation scheme.
I think it's clearly meant to reference both the word "bolt" and the name "Naruto", so it's not that obvious which romanization to pick.
And yes, there are non-Japanese names like "Rock Lee", "Might Guy" or "Pain", but they're pretty damn rare overall. The latest databook even went with "Indora" rather than "Indra"...

Also the new manga series is translated by mangastream as a short compilation series.
That's a bad translation. It just says it's going to be a short series, nothing more.

Certain side stories of Naruto are also being released, the first is about Kakashi
Those are novels.

I honestly think that Salad is a pun off the fact that everyone called Sasuke the Sauce at one point.
Not in Japan, so that's pretty doubtful. Then again, I don't have a better explanation for that odd name...

panda's are like speedy scans
Their translation is worse than the other this time around (that's not always the case), but they're both pretty bad.

If Naruto were a really bad father he wouldnt have gone out of his way to scold his son. He could have easily said "just send some anbu or jounin and solve it, Im too busy to deal with him." That would be a real bad dad

Yado

I don't think I can reread any of the manga again. I think I'll watch The Last and that'll be it. As it stands I have zero interest in the mini series.

Same, but mostly because I would rather read a fresh new take from a different character's perspective. No interest in reading about Naruto 2.0.

Niks

Can someone please tell me what was Narutos answer for hatred that both Jiraiya and Nagato passed down to Naruto??

Can someone please tell me what was Narutos answer for hatred that both Jiraiya and Nagato passed down to Naruto??

He didn't killed Nagato, in doing that his actions spoke louder than his words. If he had killed Nagato right there Konan would avenge him, and things would probably escalate into a Rain Village and Konoha war. He stopped that circle of hatred right there.

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto isn't the only that got done dirty in the pairing wars. Karin bailed though.
Code:
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/c448ec028579b3192cd31e90a9e357c2/tumblr_nemu95BQ0P1rr0ezpo2_r1_1280.png[/IMG]

I'm actually relieved we didn't see some characters. I shudder to think what Kishi would've done to them.

What if the anime goes to an alternative ending?

Nope, I think it has zero chance of happening.

LadyGT is drawing her own alternate ending. I'm looking forward to reading it whenever it comes out.

TopDreg

Come to think of it, Naruto totally did not achieve the wife that he told his dad that he would get. Hinata is nothing like his mom.

brinstar

I keep seeing people ask this like it was supposed to be some definite thing. By maintaining balance between the villages and unifying them, cooperating with the other shinobi and his ability to get people on his side Naruto is slowly making their world a better place.

It's not some magic button he can find and press to make people stop killing each other. It's about passing on good values to the next generation to prevent the situations that caused the malice in theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom