• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, look. Madara is still alive. No wait that's actually an older Sasuke.

Wait...Did that guy just draw the Straw Hat Pirate Crew symbol on Naruto's head?!

And how the possible fuck a modern day city is in there? o___o Naruto had a laptop too.

kids look like Goku fusion ha, or straight up clones.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Oh, look. Madara is still alive. No wait that's actually an older Sasuke.

Wait...Did that guy just draw the Straw Hat Pirate Crew symbol on Naruto's head?!

And how the possible fuck a modern day city is in there? o___o Naruto had a laptop too.

naruto has had walkie talkies for a while

Wow im actually suprised and upset that some people would rather have Naruto never getting his dream and having madara win...just because their ship isnt canon...like wow theres buttmad then theres just being a jerk.
I would have been mad if Narusaku happened but I wouldnt ask for naruto to have lost and it all be a dream. Like seriously.

360pages

Naruto can only chase Sakura so much, and he would have looked like a complete tool if he kept going after Sakura even though both she and Sasuke had a thing for one another.

naruto has had walkie talkies for a while

Yes, that definitely makes it all better.
qCFUXGu.gif

Tsunade still putting up that front after all these years.

I wonder what happened to yamato after he got free, I mean he gets 3 panels and then just doesnt show up in the epilogue. Hell even anko got into the epilogue...sadly...I didnt want her to change she was perfect the way she was...

brinstar

I wonder what happened to yamato after he got free, I mean he gets 3 panels and then just doesnt show up in the epilogue. Hell even anko got into the epilogue...sadly...I didnt want her to change she was perfect the way she was...

Yamato really got the short end of the stick. He gets sidelined throughout the entire war and noone even noticed he was gone and he doesn't make an appearance in the finale.

Sakura was probably made that Sasuke wasn't paying attention to her. "I'M GOING TO NAME THE KID SALAD, DO YOU HEAR ME? SALAD."

And then sasuke left for his travels.

By the way, here's a TL of what can be seen in the background on the cover page.

"Eggplant Fry"
"Arugula Salad // 300"
"Tofu // 50"
"Appetizer Plate // 600"
"Curry // 500"
"Three-Flavored … (rest of it is not visible)"
"Dengaku … (something not visible)"
"Shoyu Yakisoba"
"Egg // 20"

Also, if you read the first (and occasionally second) letters of those in the original, they add up to a hidden message which goes as follows: ナルとおつカレ三でした and translates to: Thank you for your hard work, Naruto!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Nah, Salad need to be perpetually Yandere and stalker for bolt. Her dad and mom relationship story will just justify her. A new cycle will begin... of love and possesiveness

I mean the pairs. naruto for as long I can recall never said anything about the confession, did sai and ino do anything?

That type of stuff I want explained

My biggest issue is that I shouldn't have to see a MOVIE to understand the manga's ending. That's bad storytelling.
Kishimoto probably wanted to end it at 700 and had planned the story for the movie as an arc but didnt wanna end the manga on a weird number. Thats what I guess at least. The movie is canon and is really only meant to show how Naruto and Hinata ended up together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom