• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why does Yamato look so hilariously derpy in the chapter? Like his eye appears to be falling out of the socket.

Also, I just noticed Kishi actually bothered to remember to let those two cloud ninjas out of that jar haha

Majine

Banned
MUzVh05.jpg
Kakashi don't have the Sharingan anymore? Then why is he resting his eye like he always does?

SoulUnison

Banned
So... What happened to the Tailed Beasts and, specifically, the Kyuubi?

We saw the half of Kurama that was still in Naruto telling him that he's giving him all his remaining chakra and that he'll "fall asleep." Then we see the *other* half of Kurama being freed from Chibaku Tensei, but we don't see anything about it being re-sealed into Naruto or about any of the other Bijuu at all.

Then the last panel of the manga is Kurama asleep, presumably in Naruto's internal Seal.

So... Did the Beasts just go live in the forest somewhere? Is Kurama other half with them? Is the Kurama still sealed in Naruto permanently asleep?

The only Beast we definitely know the fate of is Gyuki, the 8-Tails, since it doesn't seem like anything changed for him and Bee at all.

The Tailed Beasts and what would happen to them were a HUGE part of the story for something like a decade now, and we don't have a clue what actually happened to them.

Feels REALLY weird.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto, a man famous for ability to clone himself: "Sorry I'm a shitty dad, I'm really busy with work."

Is that the translation you guys first read? Holy shit, that's really bad.

lol just saw that....yeah thats not the one I usually use. Mangastream has it well translated.

pretty much

man if NaruSaku fans hate the ending, the movie is gonna shatter them

Hope we see mor einteraction between Naruto x Hinata and Sasuke x Sakura.

Okay I can't really argue with someone who decides to ignore the entire context of the universe in which the manga takes place. But everything you said would apply equally to Naruto's relationship with Sasuke. Why does Naruto never giving up on Sasuke get seen as admirable when Sasuke has murdered multiple people and tried to kill Naruto and his friends multiple times. The evaluation of the behavior should not be changing between acceptable and deplorable just because one's motivation is friendship versus romance.

Sasuke is literally trying to kill Naruto during their final fight. That is just as bad as putting Sakura under a genjustu where he kills her to prevent her from interfering or whatever.

Part 1 had better writing in any event, I'm not disputing that:

Sasuke shows that he has some kind of positive feelings for Sakura here, and he knocks her out because Sakura threatens to scream and alter the village he's leaving with Orochimaru. In Part 2 Sasuke is kinda insane and trying to kill everyone based on rapid and continually shifting motivations.

Exactly and in Part 2 we still see how Sakura's love effects him: her unconditional love reminds him of the thing thats closest to him.....his family and that is why he finds her so annoying, because, just like Naruto, she continues to make him remember the value of love.

So... What happened to the Tailed Beasts and, specifically, the Kyuubi?

We saw the half of Kurama that was still in Naruto telling him that he's giving him all his remaining chakra and that he'll "fall asleep." Then we see the *other* half of Kurama being freed from Chibaku Tensei, but we don't see anything about it being re-sealed into Naruto or about any of the other Bijuu at all.

Then the last panel of the manga is Kurama asleep, presumably in Naruto's internal Seal.

So... Did the Beasts just go live in the forest somewhere? Is Kurama other half with them? Is the Kurama still sealed in Naruto permanently asleep?

The only Beast we definitely know the fate of is Gyuki, the 8-Tails, since it doesn't seem like anything changed for him and Bee at all.

The Tailed Beasts and what would happen to them were a HUGE part of the story for something like a decade now, and we don't have a clue what actually happened to them.

Feels REALLY weird.

At this point we don't know. I'm guessing the previous chapter explained what would happen to them. It said the 8 tails will go back to Bee, 9 tail will merge back into Naruto to be the mediator for all the conversation between the other tailed beasts. I guess other than 8 tail and 9 tail, the others are doing what they want in peace.

At this point we don't know. I'm guessing the previous chapter explained what would happen to them. It said the 8 tails will go back to Bee, 9 tail will merge back into Naruto to be the mediator for all the conversation between the other tailed beasts. I guess other than 8 tail and 9 tail, the others are doing what they want in peace.

I like to think the dark kurama stayed inside of Naruto and the OG kurama is just chilling on the outskirts of konoha, little kids will come to him and ask him to tell them stories.

Tyrael

I'm watching again the Third Hokage vs Orichimaru battle and there's a part where Sarutobi aborted the third edo tensei coffin to show up.

Who was in that coffin? Was it ever adressed in some data book?

Mengetsu

I'm watching again the Third Hokage vs Orichimaru battle and there's a part where Sarutobi aborted the third edo tensei coffin to show up.

Who was in that coffin? Was it ever adressed in some data book?

The forbidden jutsu Edo Tensei was used by Orochimaru in an apparent attempt to bring back the soul of the Fourth Hokage into a sacrificed body. This failed due to fact the Fourth's soul was trapped within the Shinigami after he sealed away a portion of the Kyuubi chakra using Shiki Fuujin.

49VSn.jpg

Any way I can't wait for the movie (and for us it will be a even longer waiting period)

I might buy the soundtrack if it is any good even though the cover case shows a rejection scene of Naruhina ;))))

Yado

Any way I can't wait for the movie (and for us it will be a even longer waiting period)

I might buy the soundtrack if it is any good even though the cover case shows a rejection scene of Naruhina ;))))

What makes you think it's a rejection scene?

edit:
Oh you're being shady nvm, lol

Tyrael

The forbidden jutsu Edo Tensei was used by Orochimaru in an apparent attempt to bring back the soul of the Fourth Hokage into a sacrificed body. This failed due to fact the Fourth's soul was trapped within the Shinigami after he sealed away a portion of the Kyuubi chakra using Shiki Fuujin.

49VSn.jpg

Thanks, I tought this could be the case, but I find it weird since the first and second hokages were already "prepared" inside the coffins, so whoever was inside the third coffin should already be complete too.

Maddocks

I'm going to assume she's wearing glasses to drive home the point that she's really smart

Thats how I took it too. We have super genius Sasuke and pretty damn smart sakura and they have a kid who should be amazing smart and what better way to show someone is smart and cool then by a pair of glasses.

Erigu

I find it weird since the first and second hokages were already "prepared" inside the coffins, so whoever was inside the third coffin should already be complete too.
Yep, there shouldn't even be a third coffin to summon, as the Edo Tensei would have failed during the preparation phase (i.e. prior to the entire fight), according to Kabuto's subsequent explanations regarding that particular technique.
Just another plot hole.

Maddocks

wasn't it because oro and kabuto had different techs on preparation? Oro was more on the spot while kabuto prepared and perfected the tech.

Think he even said in the manga how he improved it and made it better and stronger, and oro used that on the kages because he seen kabuto do a better job.

Just a friendly reminder that if you wan't to start a new series from Shonen Jump

I can provide you a place to read Toriko in High Quality and One Piece (up until the last arc before the current arc) in colour!

Just PM me with the recommended Manga of the two listed above so that you can find a replacement in your life

Of course there are multiple other great series you can find as well...

Also as a SideNote if you want to get into Hunter X Hunter I'd advice you to watch the 2011 anime (you could do so on CrunchyRoll) seeing as it follows canon material to a T..... after you've caught up you can read the manga to the latest chapter and then gradually wait for Togashi to get off his lazy ass ;)))

Frog-fu

Banned
I'm going to catch up on the One Piece anime. I like to let it up build up soI can marathon through it. I'm on 640 so I should have about 20+ episodes easily.

Yado

I'm going to catch up on the One Piece anime. I like to let it up build up some I can marathon through it. I'm on 640 so I should have about 20+ episodes easily.

Frog, not trying to start anything but I've been thinking about it. Say Naruto and Sakura did get together like you hoped. What did you have in mind for Sasuke & Hinata? Not as a pair but what could have been done with those characters?

Thats how I took it too. We have super genius Sasuke and pretty damn smart sakura and they have a kid who should be amazing smart and what better way to show someone is smart and cool then by a pair of glasses.

Sakura is more like the super genius.

So who would name their child salad? I mean really? Does no one wear the Leaf village headband anymore?

I think her name will be Sarada.

Erigu

I think her name will be Sarada.
Doesn't really matter how you romanize it: from a Japanese point of view, her name 1) doesn't sound Japanese (unlike most names in the series) and 2) means "salad". It's just weird. I'm looking for a pun or hidden meaning somewhere, but I can't find it.

Is more worrisome that he tell the sculptors that they need to modeled with his mask....
Meh, it was the first thing for the first Kazekage. And he's actually more recognizable that way.

Turok_TTZ

HAHA I was originally going to use the pic you're using before I found the one I have. That would have been dope!
You're free to use it though I recommend against it. You seriously rock a good avatar.

Someone needs to update the hyuuga conspiracy pics. Dude eventually added the final chapter and it was good.

Heroman

Banned
Just a friendly reminder that if you wan't to start a new series from Shonen Jump

I can provide you a place to read Toriko in High Quality and One Piece (up until the last arc before the current arc) in colour!

Just PM me with the recommended Manga of the two listed above so that you can find a replacement in your life

Of course there are multiple other great series you can find as well...

Also as a SideNote if you want to get into Hunter X Hunter I'd advice you to watch the 2011 anime (you could do so on CrunchyRoll) seeing as it follows canon material to a T..... after you've caught up you can read the manga to the latest chapter and then gradually wait for Togashi to get off his lazy ass ;)))
Lol, we all know that Hunter x hunter will never end

Doesn't really matter how you romanize it: from a Japanese point of view, her name 1) doesn't sound Japanese (unlike most names in the series) and 2) means "salad". It's just weird. I'm looking for a pun or hidden meaning somewhere, but I can't find it.

Easy, she was named after something that tastes as bland as the ship responsible for her existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom