• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Just saw this on my dash

tumblr_neopgooPcx1qlrheto1_1280.png

tumblr_neopgooPcx1qlrheto2_1280.png

tumblr_neopgooPcx1qlrheto3_1280.png
aw, sarada

I-hate-u

Bleach is not heavy on pairings like Naruto's fanbase is, so people won't get pissed at the ending from that regard. Ichigo dies at the end of the manga .

At least I think.

I literally cant wait for this movie,even though we're gonna have to wait longer for the sub/translations :(
tumblr_neexzjXDhn1u0gz3io1_1280.jpg

Pretty sure Bleach will have the GOAT ending when it's revealed the whole thing is an illusion made by Aizen's bankai.

That is the only ending I'll ever accept for Bleach,guhhhhh don't get me started on the amateurish style writing of Tite Kubo after the Aizen Soul Society arc. I mean Jesus Christ the rinse and repeat cycle of villains is damn right atrocious. Arrancar 1-100,Sternritter A-Z,I mean whats next alpha through omega? Bleach's only shining beacon was the creation of this man-god
tumblr_md19u760dc1qjiur9o1_500.gif

Fox318

The good fillers were the ones with all the characters interacting together. like the bar episode were Hinata is depressed because her father chose Neji to be leader of the Hyugas in the war.

Or the fillers with Gaara, to be honest before getting into the manga, not knowing what was filler or canon, and sitting through those episodes made me really like some characters that are neglected in the mamga.

but then we got stupid flashback filler...

If they make episodes exploring the couples, or building the new village, or focused on the future Kage, it may be really good.

And thank god the studio is all Hinata fans, otherwise I'm sure the movie would not have happened

Flashbacks were about the only story they could introduce.

The last 200 chapter take place over like 24 hours in the manga. Doesn't make for much tv.

360pages

Just saw this on my dash

aw, sarada

You know, despite all the shit I give Naruto sometime, the fact that it lasted so long and managed to affect a lot of peoples lives is nice. It's one of the few things a short series probably can't replicate and that is growing/ changing with the viewer.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't think One Piece ending will have the same effect on me as this is. I actually prefer OP by a small margin, but Naruto was the first modern manga I got into and resulted in me visiting and being a part of more communities than anything else has.

Not-so-secretly hoping for a part 3.

orochi91

I don't think One Piece ending will have the same effect on me as this is. I actually prefer OP by a small margin, but Naruto was the first modern manga I got into and resulted in me visiting and being a part of more communities than anything else has.

It won't end at Part 3.

I can easily see them expand the mini-series to something bigger if it's well received.

Shonen Jump doesn't have anything that can possibly replace the Naruto Series in their current line-up.

Welfare

The One Piece ending will most likely be a cluster fuck. The good kind of cluster fuck.

Pein

Banned
It won't end at Part 3.

I can easily see them expand the mini-series to something bigger if it's well received.

Shonen Jump doesn't have anything that can possibly replace the Naruto Series in their current line-up.

I hope, so.

Its good business all around, Naruto was the only series that shonen jump had that was big in the west. One piece while huge in japan doesn't have the pull of naruto here.

I could go for a part 3 and more Rock lee too.

rrc1594

It won't end at Part 3.

Because they axe everything

Hungry Joker never forget

I'm so pleased with what they did with Kakshi's character. Truly a pillar of his village. One of the best characters in the series. Ended being the hokage with his protege being his successor. He even restored the honor of his father presumably.

Fox318

I'm so pleased with what they did with Kakshi's character. Truly a pillar of his village. One of the best characters in the series. Ended being the hokage with his protege being his successor. He even restored the honor of his father presumably.

Even though alot of shit was his fault.

He fucked up on the Obito mission.
Didn't save Rin.
Didn't bother to look after his teacher's kid.
Didn't help protect his teachers kid during the 9 tails attack.
Taught an unstable student a deadly technique.
Failed student became a mass murderer.
Other student mastered kitchen cleaning.

Him and the third did the stupidest shit despite the hype around them being the smartest.

The 2nd is obv the best sensei of all time. Just look at that line of bad ass he created.

2nd->3rd->Jiraiya->4th->6th->7th

the 5th was trained by his pupil. Superior Ninja was superior.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Even though alot of shit was his fault.

He fucked up on the Obito mission.
Didn't save Rin.
Didn't bother to look after his teacher's kid.
Didn't help protect his teachers kid during the 9 tails attack.
Taught an unstable student a deadly technique.
Failed student became a mass murderer.
Other student mastered kitchen cleaning.

Him and the third did the stupidest shit despite the hype around them being the smartest.
Not one of those things is his fault other than the first thing you mentioned, and even then only sort of.

-He quickly got his act together on the Obito mission. Obito's death wasn't his fault at all and they were working together at the time
-Rin was going to die anyway and Kakashi was only doing his job
-Why would he have an obligation to do this?
-Naruto was born that night, Kakashi was with the other jonin/anbu doing jonin/anbu things. He wasn't a personal bodyguard to Minato.
-Sasuke wasn't that unstable at the time and he was doing his job as his sensei. Even then, you can't blame him for what Sasuke did as he actually tied him to a tree and tried to prevent him from leaving the village later on.
-Not related to him at all.
-Now he has someone to clean his kitchen.

The 2nd is obv the best sensei of all time.
Tobirama was probably the most effective as a village leader, hands down. No nonsense, intelligent, created a lot of systems for the village, got things done, cut no corners.

KanameYuuki

I can't believe how much I like Burrito, Salada and Himawari designs, the other kids were meh but those three have really gown on me

dani_dc

He failed to ever be relevant for most of part 2, he's nowhere near the level of any of the other hokages (he couldn't even deal with a single of pain paths) and now that he lost his sharigan he lacks any big jutsu of relevance, he's probably weaker now than he was at the start of the series.
His lack of evolution is one of my big issues with part 2.

I-hate-u

I think its probably the best scenario where:

1) Sakura finally develops a backbone and finally gets over Sasuke's nonsense.

2) Where the hard working underachiever with no chance in hell actually wins the girl in the end.

Uchiha that needs glasses to see?

HAHAHA.

I literally cant wait for this movie,even though we're gonna have to wait longer for the sub/translations :(
tumblr_neexzjXDhn1u0gz3io1_1280.jpg

That is the only ending I'll ever accept for Bleach,guhhhhh don't get me started on the amateurish style writing of Tite Kubo after the Aizen Soul Society arc. I mean Jesus Christ the rinse and repeat cycle of villains is damn right atrocious. Arrancar 1-100,Sternritter A-Z,I mean whats next alpha through omega? Bleach's only shining beacon was the creation of this man-god
tumblr_md19u760dc1qjiur9o1_500.gif

Where is the Bleach OT so that one may take a dump on the latest chapters

He failed to ever be relevant for most of part 2, he's nowhere near the level of any of the other hokages (he couldn't even deal with a single of pain paths) and now that he lost his sharigan he lacks any big jutsu of relevance, he's probably weaker now than he was at the start of the series.
His lack of evolution is one of my big issues with part 2.

What? Kakashi copied how many jutsu? His chakra level was screwed up because the sharigan was draining him.

dani_dc

What? Kakashi copied how many jutsu? His chakra level was screwed up because the sharigan was draining him.

How many of those jutsus are at the level of any of the other Hokages?
He's a great jonin, but he was never able to pull jutsus at the scale all the kages on the series did, the closest he had to that was Kamui, which had a great drain on him and which he now lost.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It won't end at Part 3.

I could see them just continuing on with something Naruto SD style, lol.

Half.

The other half holds her back.

Sasuke left with no choice but to scrape from the bottom of the barrel confirmed.

It won't end at Part 3.

The last thing Kishi wants is to continue this series for another 15+ years.
Probably a pull a Toriyama-sensei move and revisit his bread and butter almost 17 years later with another movie to fit in the canon.

SolVanderlyn

I refuse to call those kids Bolt and Salad. I prefer the Japanese pronunciations in the wiki, Boruto and Sarada; they sound way less stupid.
I disagree, Boruto sounds terrible. Agree with Sarada though.

Heroman

Banned
I hope, so.

Its good business all around, Naruto was the only series that shonen jump had that was big in the west. One piece while huge in japan doesn't have the pull of naruto here.

I could go for a part 3 and more Rock lee too.

There wont probably wont be a part 3. And I doubt jump cares about Naruto in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom