• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
It won't end at Part 3.

I can easily see them expand the mini-series to something bigger if it's well received.

Shonen Jump doesn't have anything that can possibly replace the Naruto Series in their current line-up.

They didnt have anything to replace Dragon ball when it ended and that was like one piece ending so I wouldnt be so sure on part 3.

It's way better that goggling Bolt and getting this.

MV5BNDQyNDE5NjQ1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDExMTAwMg@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

That pic isn't loading for me but i assume it is what I think it is and in that case I'd have to ask "are you sure"

nofunallowed.jpg
Werent the only four times sakura ever got really injured were when she got beat by those sound nin, getting captured by garra, fighting sasori, and then getting bitch slapped by 4 tails naruto?
I dunno she seems to be pretty uninjured throught the whole series compared to every other main character.

I-hate-u

I really hope to see sometime in the future Hogake Naruto and Hinata training together. It would be awesome for Hinata's new goal (now that she won her love) to be the strongest Kunoichi in the village, seeing as she is the head of the strongest clan, and is married to Mr.7thHokage. As well as being the best mom, which she probably is already.

Frog-fu

Banned
I really hope to see sometime in the future Hogake Naruto and Hinata training together. It would be awesome for Hinata's new goal (now that she won her love) to be the strongest Kunoichi in the village, seeing as she is the head of the strongest clan, and is married to Mr.7thHokage. As well as being the best mom, which she probably is already.

Who knows how long Sakura has been stuck dusting bookcases? She might have lost her touch, so the strongest kunoichi title might be for grabs.

Man though, if I was Naruto I would be abusing the shit out of my shadow clones.

This guy could be banging Hinata, playing with his kids, doing Hokage shit, and be a traveling ninja Jesus all at the same time.

dani_dc

When Sasuke said he needed to travel the world, what he meant to say was that he was going to repopulate the Ucihiha clan a bit everywhere, Genghis's style.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Man though, if I was Naruto I would be abusing the shit out of my shadow clones.

This guy could be banging Hinata, playing with his kids, doing Hokage shit, and be a traveling ninja Jesus all at the same time.

Yea but if you were him, which one would be the real you?

Amikami

Banned
There's starting to be some nice fanart popping up.

The new generation's InoShikaChou. This fanart makes them look a lot better than their design actually is.
tumblr_nenbi9V1zw1sypy3mo1_500.png

The only designs I really liked are the main cast's kids.
tumblr_nenbi9V1zw1sypy3mo2_500.png

Daaaaw.

Sai these days be like...
dxjbm.jpg

Uchiha that needs glasses to see?

HAHAHA.

Where is the Bleach OT so that one may take a dump on the latest chapters

I wish there was a Bleach OT,I'd stay in there so long taking a dump every week on every chapter they'd perma-ban me from here.Bleach has been nothing but diarrhea since the Soul Society arc.People complain about Kishi but Kibo is just showing up to work to get paid for half-assing this series every week.It's so predictable it isn't even funny,villain A-Z fights heroes,beats up heroes,heroes about to die or lose,income new hero to save fallen hero before death.Rinse and repeat with a shade of power ups pulled out of Kibo's ass himself and that's Bleach in a nutshell every week.Bleach should of ended after Aizen's so-called defeat.

Still the G.O.A.T. (Name anyone in his league I dare you? )
tumblr_mad077talh1qjiur9o1_500.gif

so i'm sure others have noticed this. I was reading ch. 700 again and on the penultimate page, there's a modern looking city behind the hokage faces. what's up with that?

Pein

Banned
Who would be the third in the Team if they made part 3. Bolt, Sarada and ?

Rock lee's kid. He starts using nintaijutsu like Ei.

He's could be a perfect bro to bolt and a friend to sarada, because you know there would be tension between Bolt and sarada.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wish there was a Bleach OT,I'd stay in there so long taking a dump every week on every chapter they'd perma-ban me from here.Bleach has been nothing but diarrhea since the Soul Society arc.People complain about Kishi but Kibo is just showing up to work to get paid for half-assing this series every week.It's so predictable it isn't even funny,villain A-Z fights heroes,beats up heroes,heroes about to die or lose,income new hero to save fallen hero before death.Rinse and repeat with a shade of power ups pulled out of Kibo's ass himself and that's Bleach in a nutshell every week.Bleach should of ended after Aizen's so-called defeat.

Still the G.O.A.T. (Name anyone in his league I dare you? )
tumblr_mad077talh1qjiur9o1_500.gif

You say that now, but wait until the reveal that everything from Aizen's defeat until now was just his bankai.

Village

Every FF and/or KH villian ever

His motives were just as generic and existential as they were.

The darkness

WOOOO * spooky hands * Also... still as of yet give enough detail about that dude, which makes him seem sillier.

There's starting to be some nice fanart popping up.

The new generation's InoShikaChou. This fanart makes them look a lot better than their design actually is.
tumblr_nenbi9V1zw1sypy3mo1_500.png

Daaaaw.

If their dialouge was any indication, that might not ever be a thing. It seems like some of the kids were good at combinations, hell one or two of em might take after the other ninja parents. I think if the generation that came up with Naruto learned if anything, don't worship your ancestors they were stupid or dicks and want you to resurrect them so move on.

1. How has the world’s economy and politics been affected in the aftermath of the Fourth Ninja War that killed half of the world’s population of ninja in one day.

2. The abolition of the ninja system. We spent a large chunk of this manga talking about how bad it is, and how it produces Obitos and Madaras, yet it’s still the system being glorified in these chapters. Kids are still child soldiers, and there’s still ninja villages. If not the abolition, at least tell us how it’s changed or improved. Time moves forward, Nothing changes .

3. Naruto’s answer to Pain’s question from Chapter 436. How will Naruto bring peace to the world? Contrary to what the manga tries to say in its later stages, hate isn't the only reason people go to war. Pain explained that they war for reasons like land or money.

4. Why is Neji still dead?

Erigu

So uh, how old was Tobi when he orchestrated the death of Naruto's parents and razed Konoha?
He was supposed to be 31 during the war, so that would make him 14 at the time of his attack on the village.
According to the second databook, he was 13 when he "died".

Now, Nagato and Konan were 35 when they died. And Yahiko 15.
One can assume those three were the same age, and that would mean Yahiko died 20 years ago, i.e. 3 years before Obito attacked the village... and 2 years before Obito supposedly died. Which, of course, is impossible, as Obito is supposed to have met Yahiko as "Uchiha Madara" at some point.

The chronology is a mess. Of course, that's what happens when you keep writing stuff like that for 15 years without bothering to make a timeline...

Sasuke's monologue in 699:

god dammit its the bad translation :(

When people read your manga, what do you hope they’ll take away from it?

Kishimoto: In real life, it’s hard for people to understand each other because of things like differences in culture or upbringing. As you grow up, you start to see that sometimes things in life don’t go right. But I created Naruto to tell the younger generation that although there’s hardship in life, you can get along. Other than that, I would rather let the audience themselves find out what they can get from Naruto.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Madara also cheated death, which is a step above anything Aizen did, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom