• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welfare

Naruto won just because plot, Sasuke was on a totally different scale, Kurama himself admitted that with the Absolute Susanoo Sasuke was on Hagoromo level. Naruto also needed two of his strongest jutsu (wind) to counter one Indra's Arrow (lightining). Sasuke could have also infused the arrow with Amaterasu to have an advantage against wind but hey, the manga is called Naruto afterall.
That was a translation error. The Viz translation Kurama compared Sasukes abillity to make a Gedo-Mazo esque Susanno was on par with Hagoromo. Nothing about strength.

And to back up 'my' theory. Amegakura has seen during Shippuden.

village-rain.jpg

ah i forgot about the rain village, i guess it is akin to more modern architecture

really though? we saw that they practically rebuilt konoha in no time after the Pain arc, why wouldn't they be able to make a city in the time skip.

Just gave yamato a kyuubi cloak and let him get to work.

it's not so much about building the city as it is the style/possible technology being used, although i guess those things were already there, just less prominent.

Parmenide

If Naruto wanted to kill Sasuke in that clash and if wasn't low on chakra from fighting nonstop he would have hit Sasuke with the 9 bijuu rasengans he used on Kaguya. Sasuke could infuse everything he had into Indra Arrow and he would've been obliterated.
The fact that Naruto didn't want to kill Sasuke means nothing, he used his strongest jutsus and still he could only obtain a tie. Not to mention that, as stated by Sasuke, Naruto had very little of other Bijus' chakra, Sasuke instead had all their power plus a Kurama's Half, he was actually mathematically stronger.

Nobody said anything about Naruto inheriting Hiraishin.

And he still has that. Everything he's had since his fight with Jūbi Jinchūriki Madara, he has retained; except for the sun seal that was to be used for the express purpose of sealing Madara/Kaguya with Rikudō Chibaku Tensei.

so he can still regenerate or create anything 0_0

I just want a slice of life season of post-war Naruto leading up to chapter 700.

This....please.

The original Team 7 reacting to the final two chapters.

The real Team 7 reacting to the final 2 chapters
tumblr_nepgn7b5Gm1td6zwdo1_1280.jpg

Sasuke was beat the monent he lost chakara when Naruto still had a Rasengan. Only thanks to Plot was Naruto able to trip.

lol this is fiction not smash bros. You think Kishimoto was all like okay, normally Naruto would have won but I'm going to change it, right....here. Or rather that the sequence of Naruto having a Rasengan and then tripping was created entirely to keep the reader on the edge of his seat? Which sounds more plausible?

Think about it guys Naruto is likely one of the wealthiest guys in the village...

He has that Hyuga wealth of course but looking back at those flashbacks and previous chapters the Uzamaki clan had such a wealthy foothold that Naruto didn't inherit

likely after he came back to the village he rebuilt the temples and took back the wealth and belongings (like the reaper death seal masks)

Think about it guys Naruto is likely one of the wealthiest guys in the village...

He has that Hyuga wealth of course but looking back at those flashbacks and previous chapters the Uzamaki clan had such a wealthy foothold that Naruto didn't inherit

likely after he came back to the village he rebuilt the temples and took back the wealth and belongings (like the reaper death seal masks)

Knowing Naruto he redistributed the wealth.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So um when the female characters got married, they didn't they their husbands last name? I was reading the Wiki.
I don't see why they wouldn't. Except for maybe Ino, because Sai had no family name.

Frog-fu

Banned
If Sasuque was Nardo's equal, Kishimoto wouldn't have included that little tidbit of Naruto being exhausted from fighting the war. Fans already knew this. The fact the manga outright acknowledged it merely cemented that.

That, and the fact Naruto kept saying he didn't want to kill Sasuke and tried to talk him down whilst maintaing a defensive strategy.

The fact that Naruto didn't want to kill Sasuke means nothing, he used his strongest jutsus and still he could only obtain a tie. Not to mention that, as stated by Sasuke, Naruto had very little of other Bijus' chakra, Sasuke instead had all their power plus a Kurama's Half, he was actually mathematically stronger.

Uh he clearly didn't use his strongest techniques when his strongest move is the one he used against Kaguya.

Not wanting to kill someone completely changes how you fight, it's a constant trope in fiction that was even acknowledged by Sasuke.

Yes Naruto was low on chakra before the fight started, that's what I said, Sasuke wasn't fighting Naruto at his best. Even if he was at max chakra he wouldn't have used his 9 bijuu rasengan because he doesn't want to kill Sasuke.

Sasuke boosted himself up, went all out, and could only manage to tie a Naruto who was already low on chakra and was playing defense the entire fight.

Raxious

Wait. Naruto was suppose to be the host of all 9 tailed beasts, is he not? Thats what they made it out to be in the final chapters. He doesn't even have the Nine Tails? Who has it than? and where are all the tailed beasts?

He set em free. He merely got some chakra from them thanks to the fistbumbs and Hagoromo, which enables the beasts to meet up inside Naruto whenever they feel like.

I really wanna see this film to find out how they're gonna bring Naruto and Hinata together, so sad we gotta wait till May.

I'm fine with people being so attached to the low on chakra and not aiming to kill excuses as long as people admit that Naruto didn't legitimately beat Nagato/Pain. Because the shoe was on the other foot in that case.

Zoe

i feel like it's a little absurd that they went from having nothing modern to a huge city in the span of ~20 years. also the laptop
They had plenty of modern stuff before the skip. TV's, surveillance cameras, computers, wireless communication, etc

I'm fine with people being so attached to the low on chakra and not aiming to kill excuses as long as people admit that Naruto didn't legitimately beat Nagato/Pain. Because the shoe was on the other foot in that case.

Pain beat Naruto into the dirt once Deva Path came back, would've been a faster loss if Deva was ready from the start.

Frog-fu

Banned

Pain had the upper hand when he had Naruto pinned down but that fight wasn't going to be over until Naruto was inches away from death. I wouldn't have counted out Naruto just yet at that point.

He used the strongest jutsu he had at the moment but not his strongest jutsu overall. Indra's arrow was Sasuke strongest juts, Naruto strongest jutsu is the 9 different bijou rasenshuriken.

I don't feel it's fair to say Sauce is considerably weaker. It seemed fairly obvious that he, like Naruto, was holding back in the sense that he didn't break out his big guns like Kirin.

How is Kirin a bigger gun that Perfect Susanoo or Indra's arrow. Kirin can even damage the Kyubii cloak. (the Juubi used an attack with real lighting and every fodder naruto gave chakra to, tank it because of the cloak)

Sasuke kept crying throughout the fight that he wasn't even able to make Naruto fall. Also after their final clash Naruto was the first to gain consciousness, I'd take that as Naruto's definitive win.

Parmenide

Sasuke fought as well before the final battle but that doesn't matter, Naruto's strength has been his stamina all along and Sasuke with the Absolute Susanoo surpassed his opponent even in that regard. He was pretty much God.

Pain had the upper hand when he had Naruto pinned down but that fight wasn't going to be over until Naruto was inches away from death. I wouldn't have counted out Naruto just yet at that point.

Naruto started the fight already with 5 free frog summons + slug feeding him intel from every previous fight pain was involved, so he didn't need to figure out which body had which ability + aiming to destroy with Rasenshuriken + prep time Senjutsu filled Kage Bunshin to extend Sage mode

Pain couldn't aim to kill + spent resources already fighting in Konoha, one of the fights being Kakashi + used a bunch of chakra to destroy Konoha + Deva Realm was nerfed from the start.

And Naruto still needed Hinata intervention and 8 tails.

Frog-fu

Banned
Can't believe I never posted this one. I still find this hilarious.
Code:
[IMG]http://36.media.tumblr.com/f287d762638aae9327882b7db912c7d4/tumblr_n5lrtcY52P1r0wmgdo1_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/8cb53feafdbb3eb80ba318f231067392/tumblr_n5lrtcY52P1r0wmgdo2_r1_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/7cf5da53dab0f84efbefff9341cb7e05/tumblr_n5lrtcY52P1r0wmgdo3_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/00c3cb07d3c6e417c0a6c60cef83e7c1/tumblr_n5lrtcY52P1r0wmgdo4_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e27ed26c4ba208251fd5cf15d0a475e9/tumblr_n5lrtcY52P1r0wmgdo5_1280.png[/IMG]

Naruto started the fight already with 5 free frog summons + slug feeding him intel from every previous fight pain was involved, so he didn't need to figure out which body had which ability + aiming to destroy with Rasenshuriken + prep time Senjutsu filled Kage Bunshin to extend Sage mode

Pain couldn't aim to kill + spent resources already fighting in Konoha, one of the fights being Kakashi + used a bunch of chakra to destroy Konoha + Deva Realm was nerfed from the start.

And Naruto still needed Hinata intervention and 8 tails.

Naruto was rushed into battle whilst he was still supposed to be training so he was hardly fresh either, nor did he have much time to formulate a plan with the information Katsuyu provided. Of course it helped, but he made his moves on the fly.

Shinobi of Pain's calibre don't come at their opponent without the intent to kill. They just exercise enough restraint to avoid actually doing it. Even Naruto and Sakura came at Kakashi with that intent during their second bell test.

Pain was hardly low on chakra considering he didn't run out until the revived all those that had fallen. In the end lost because Naruto timed his attacked.

There's really no telling how that fight would've ended if Hinata hadn't showed up. I think Naruto could've broken free one way or another.

Naruto was rushed into battle whilst he was still supposed to be training so he was hardly fresh either, nor did he have much time to formulate a plan with the information Katsuyu provided. Of course it helped, but he made his moves on the fly.

Shinobi of Pain's calibre don't come at their opponent without the intent to kill. They just exercise enough restraint to avoid actually doing it. Even Naruto and Sakura came at Kakashi with that intent during their second bell test.

Pain was hardly low on chakra considering he didn't run out until the revived all those that had fallen. In the end lost because Naruto timed his attacked.

There's really no telling how that fight would've ended if Hinata hadn't showed up. I think Naruto could've broken free one way or another.

Okay. Naruto vs Sasuke was a tie with Sasuke admitting only philosophical defeat

If Pain wanted Naruto dead he would've just stabbed him through the heart/head instead of pinning him down and challenging him to a ninja debate.

Idk man

Hashirama and Tobirama got pinned down by those exact things and look what happened to them

:/

Sasuke and Naruto had to get that Moon/Sun power ups for them to touch those black things let alone pull them out

He didn't legitly beat pain and he was low against Sasuke and didn't want to kill him. Sasuke said so, so many times during and after the match. Had he wanted to, he could have before Sasuke powered up.

Okay. Naruto vs Sasuke was a tie with Sasuke admitting only philosophical defeat

Sasuke had physical defeat also, the moment he looked at his arm he new he lost, the moment the saw Naruto's arm he let him open for the talk not jutsu. When Naruto stated that as soon as he get movement he would start punching Sasuke again, he verbally said he lost,

Physically he lost
Emotionally also
His convictions were change
His goals stop
It was a complete and total defeat.

Edit: Pain would had wrecked Naruto if he wanted to kill.

Khezu

I wonder if Naruto ever lived in the Hyuuga compound.

That must be mad awkward with everyone being able to see through walls and shit.

Apath

Sasuke fought as well before the final battle but that doesn't matter, Naruto's strength has been his stamina all along and Sasuke with the Absolute Susanoo surpassed his opponent even in that regard. He was pretty much God.
I'm failing to see the argument. Sasuke giving everything he had tied Naruto. At most you're arguing they are equal.

And why doesn't Naruto's kid have a byakugon?

Pein

Banned
Shino is one of the coolest characters, a ninja that controls bugs is dope as fuck. The whole living inside him though is probably off putting for a lot of ladies though.

Its probably gonna get brought up later why they don't have the byakugan.

I'm failing to see the argument. Sasuke giving everything he had tied Naruto. At most you're arguing they are equal.

And why doesn't Naruto's kid have a byakugon?

Maybe he does have it, but he has the activate it. Or the Byakugon was a recessive trait, and neither Bolt or Himawari inherited it.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
The spawn of Sasuke and Sakura, both of their genes inside of this young girl with a chip on her shoulder and a angry streak ontop of having those two as her parents and using Chidori....I'm out
She's stalking like hinata....
Sorry bolt, you are already dead. Surrender your life to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom