• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke actually left before it was finished, and from the movie designs, we already know he still doesn't have it back there (since he apparently returns after the movie). This is Sasuke from the movie, so he shouldn't have his arm.

Gohan should of ended that manga as the strongest, but that's another story.

He's still the strongest nonfused character by the end of the saga. Can't no one take that from him.

Battle of the Gods was made in order to unlink any connection that DB would have to GT

they put in a lot of scenes contradicting GT just to prove a point

I-hate-u

Naruto had Yin Kurama in him when fighitng Sasuke, right? What about after the time skip? Did both Kurama fuse and reside within Naruto?

Also, how far fetched is that Naruto gets to use Mukton, due to Hashirama's arm?

360pages

Sasuke actually left before it was finished, and from the movie designs, we already know he still doesn't have it back there (since he apparently returns after the movie). This is Sasuke from the movie, so he shouldn't have his arm.

He's still the strongest nonfused character by the end of the saga. Can't no one take that from him.

Which makes it even more hilarious/sad, that he didn't do shit in the Buu Saga and Goku and Vegeta still had to save the day.

Seriously, Gohan got fucked over in that, getting tossed out 1/4 in to the saga to return only to be sidelined again.

abd82237a60f49b313329a4225a92e01.jpe

mSBU1og.jpg

SSJ4 was pretty bad though.

FTFY

Two of the galaxy's most badass heterosexual men, wearing eye liner, fur and arguing about a dance.

4ix6U5z.gif

Which makes it even more hilarious/sad, that he didn't do shit in the Buu Saga and Goku and Vegeta still had to save the day.

Seriously, Gohan got fucked over in that, getting tossed out 1/4 in to the saga to return only to be sidelined again.

I remember Toriyama saying the Buu saga was supposed to end with Gohan once again saving the day, but things changed.
Always chalked it up to the negative feedback of Gohan defeating Cell, rather than the main star doing the honors as the reason Gohan was not meant to get the job done.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think it just hit me for real that it's over with that picture. My mind keeps wandering back to the 2015 mini-series, but the real story is done. Wow.

Oh my God. So much feels in one picture. Naruto leaving the big three to join the Anime Hall of Fame while Gintama wrongly takes the place of Hunter x Hunter
which should absolutely take Naruto's place
. I can't take it.

Ranking aside Gintama is pretty hype right now

Naruto had Yin Kurama in him when fighitng Sasuke, right? What about after the time skip? Did both Kurama fuse and reside within Naruto?
Also, how far fetched is that Naruto gets to use Mukton, due to Hashirama's arm?

So the Yin Kurama is in him yes but they are they same being anyway

The Yang is Free the other beasts are free as well... The Eight Tails said he would be returning to Killer Bee since their best buds

Naruto can use any of their powers though he just uses Yin Kurama as some form of connector between all the other chakras

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Kurama was reunited within Naruto shortly after 699. It's what he was going to do right after disppelling the infinite tsukuyomi as hagaromo requested.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
NARUTO and HINATA seems like a hint to NaruSaku! Movie redeemed.
I like Hinata so I'm really glad the movie is playing up that romance.
Same here .

Snow / frozen field could be the snow scenes we have seen in the trailers

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm fine with people being so attached to the low on chakra and not aiming to kill excuses as long as people admit that Naruto didn't legitimately beat Nagato/Pain. Because the shoe was on the other foot in that case.

Of course. We already acknowledged nagato was stronger at the time (despite being a cripple)

360pages

Battle of Gods, was okay for me, I enjoyed Wrath of the Dragon, the first Broly move and the Worlds Strongest more personally. Still it was a fun DBZ movie.

What happened to Orochimaru? I loved when he joined the fray again! Normally i'm not a stickler for when characters are returned to life, but his death never felt satisfying or right. Sure it established how great and strong Sasuke become, but he didn't give a real fight. Orochimaru was supposed to have been the master pupil "talented" guy. It made sense that Orochimaru fell into chaos when he was not named Hokage. His arrogance, ego and entitlement feels more justified to me than Madaras.

But with that being said, the flashbacks with Madara and the first as children, were some of my all-time favorite scenes in the Manga. That was a beautiful awesome story, and I think their story actually seemed more interesting than the story about Naruto and Sasukes friendships.
The First still had his brother, but it's clear that Madaras loss of his last brother also just clicked him.
I really feel Naruto was heightened a lot by its cool villains. Akatsuki was really fun, had cool designs and interesting personality, and their pairings just made it better. Deidera and Sasori were awesome, Kisame and Itachi was bad ass. Hidan and Kakuzu were entertaining. Pain had the coolest character designs ever.
Perhaps the only one I felt was a bit out there, ended up being Tobi/Obito. 10 years of the story of Tobi being a goofball.. and then turning into this other thing. I still think Obito was cool, but at the end of the day his redemption was too close to Pains - It was basically the same thing. Fight until the very end, Naruto makes him realize that trying to end the world is not the way.

I also think Naruto spiritually, climaxed as a character after the defeat of pain. A part of me think that was the place were Part 2 should have ended. It was always the major goal for Narutos character to gain the affection of his village and become strong enough to protect it. It was true that he wasn't Hokage, but his strength was that off an Hokage even at that point. Much of his growth post-pain was really just super shounen power moves. Which was cool, but I think the story had a logical conclusion after avenging Jirayia which was - In my opinion - the right character to kill off, because he was one of the best ones and his death really made meant a lot.
Though I guess, Naruto also grew a lot in meaningful ways with the sub-plot about his parents, and the side story with Kakashis past, and finding out more about the Fourth. Yondaime ended up being one of my favorite characters. So bad ass design. Much fanboyism. wow.

Though I have to applaud Kishimoto for the exchange with the Bijuus. It was amazing when Naruto "tamed" and befriended Kurama. I really really liked how that developed, and I guess that was one of the most pivotal points of growth for Naruto.

Also, in one of the very last panels of 700' you see Sasuke walk in the forest and there is a close up of an opening with him saying "huh? was it just my imagination?" < Is this a setup for something else? that he is being watched?
After all, the Sage of the Six Paths explain that nobody knows why Kagyua went mad after eating the chakra food? Is there more chakra fruit I wonder?

Alright, really now. Why do people complain about Sakura's development in the final chapter? Is it because of SasuSaku? The fact that instead of seeing her be pissed at someone and breaking a wall, we see her cleaning? Why?

For me, just her being with Sasuke ruins her development. Nevermind cleaning a house, that dude stabbed through one chick, and tried to merk Sakura twice right after. And he never reciprocated her feelings until the penultimate chapter. It doesn't make much sense.

Sai

so he can still regenerate or create anything 0_0
What Naruto did to Gai and Kakashi didn't have anything to do with his sun seal—the Rikud&#333; no Y&#333; no Chikara—it was confirmed to be an application of Onmy&#333;ton, like the ability Rikud&#333; Sennin used to create the Bij&#363; from the J&#363;bi's chakra, Banbutsus&#333;z&#333;.

I don't feel it's fair to say Sauce is considerably weaker. It seemed fairly obvious that he, like Naruto, was holding back in the sense that he didn't break out his big guns like Kirin.
Kirin turned out to be a one time deal, prepared for the express purpose of finishing off Itachi; while he may have met the conditions to prepare the technique by himself, with his own abilities, it was clearly never a viable option to use without meticulous planning on his part.

Besides that, Indra no Ya was light years beyond Kirin. Sasuke wasn't pulling any punches—Naruto was until he whipped out his two strongest attacks against Sasuke's Indra no Ya.

I'm sorry, but Naruto was on a higher plateau than Sasuke. Staying on D, exhausted in a number of ways from the war he took part in much longer than Sasuke, and still coming out with practically a tie... And the fact that Sasuke had to leech chakra from the Bij&#363; he imprisoned with Chibaku Tensei to even reach that result just makes the gap all the more clear. Maybe after familiarizing himself with his Rinnegan's abilities, he'll level the playing field a bit, but with Naruto regaining Kurama's other half, I don't think it would have changed that gap much.

The last time Sasuke could be considered an almost even match with Naruto was when he became able to use Kanzentai Susano&#333; with the Eien no Mangeky&#333; Sharingan, and Naruto had Bij&#363; Mode.

So the Yin Kurama is in him yes but they are they same being anyway

The Yang is Free the other beasts are free as well...
Hagoromo asked Yang Kurama to return to Naruto. As I mentioned earlier, what we saw towards the end of Chapter 700 should be the original, complete Ky&#363;bi.

Same here .

I know om gonna start crying during "goodbye forever" cause you know that musics gonna be super sad and the scenes gonna be naruto trying to save hinata as shes being kidnapped and its gonna hit me right in the feels ;-;

Rebel Leader

I know om gonna start crying during "goodbye forever" cause you know that musics gonna be super sad and the scenes gonna be naruto trying to save hinata as shes being kidnapped and its gonna hit me right in the feels ;-;
I remember seeing some fan art of Minato saving kushina but had naruto and hinata... can't find it... damn ...

People always have this warped sense that part 2 was garbage in general when in fact there were some great arcs and even one as never ending as the war arc which had some low points also had some awesome moments.

360pages

Wrath of the Dragon was actually pretty fun considering everyone got at least one scene in it, and Goku only really showed up at the end.

The Broly movie is a guilty pleasure of mine, I'm not going to say it's smart at all, but most of the fights are pretty fun, even if the first half of the movie is just build up and the second half is just a giant fight scene.

I agree that we barely got anything on Kaguya

She apparently became evil/crazy for some reason (the Sage doesn't really elaborate )

I hope the Movie addresses this seeing as it is about Kaguya's bloodline or something or other

Aliens or what not

Rebel Leader

I agree that we barely got anything on Kaguya

She apparently became evil/crazy for some reason (the Sage doesn't really elaborate )

I hope the Movie addresses this seeing as it is about Kaguya's bloodline or something or other

Aliens or what not

hopefully the anime makes a better fight

---

God, I've been on a naruto binge for the past few day.. re-reading/ watching my favorite scenes

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Same here .

I'm wondering if Toneri can make other dimensions like Kaguya could.

Speaking of that, I want to see those crazy other dimensions animated... the anime is going to be insane from here on out.

Rebel Leader

Speaking of that, I want to see those crazy other dimensions animated... the anime is going to be insane from here on out.

The anime has 50ish chapters to cover

STOP RIGHT THERE.. . STOP!!!!

PEOPLE WILL USE THIS TO ALTER 700!

on second thought

go on shippers, go on
135.gif

Heroman

Banned
which parts did you specifically hate? Kaguya?

Things like Obito rampage, Gai vs Madara, Founding of konoha and Madara vs the Kages were great.

Obitio ,the switching of villains , the final fight, it when on forever, when team 7 reunited, Sasuke bs,Naruto becoming Ninja Jesus, Rin,Obito, the fight against Kaguya, the and much more. Did I metion that it went on for way to long

Rebel Leader

shino.. who?
---

I don't think this was posted

The film will also be adapted into a novel written by Maruo Ky&#333;zuka and be released on December 8, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom