• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the music a couple pages back has me listening to the part 1 OST again, and man, it's just so much better than Shippuden's soundtrack. Toshio Masuda has a kick to his music that Yasuharu Takanashi doesn't really replicate. :(

Check out Sasuke's Shippuden theme song, while watching the new western spread LOL

Wait a minute!! I just realized that future Naruto doesn't have his Cross shape eyes. Does that means he is going to lose his power? :( hopefully it just means it's a mode.

If the Movie Is going to be an epilogue for Naruto, I'll be okay with that, Honestly I wanna see Old Man Naruto like age 60 and he's still kicking tons of ass. Kinda like Joseph Joestar in Jojo Part 3

Frog-fu

Banned
I doubt Naruto VS Sasuke is going to happen. The cycle has been broken. If they fought for Hokage, I guess that'd be different, but I don't see how that would happen as pretty much everyone wants Naruto to be Hokage and Sasuke has no support.

Naruto Sasuke fight needs to happen offscreen. Sasuke fanboys won't be able to handle the ass kicking (Seriously Sasuke haven't won a battle in years, more like survived)

Heroman

Banned
I doubt Naruto VS Sasuke is going to happen. The cycle has been broken. If they fought for Hokage, I guess that'd be different, but I don't see how that would happen as pretty much everyone wants Naruto to be Hokage and Sasuke has no support.

If naruto vs Sasuke doesn't happen than the whole part 2 has been fucking useless.

I'm aware of the new movie coming out but why is there so much talk about a Part 3? Surely the movie will just be independent a bit like Dragonball GT: A Hero's Legacy.

I'm aware of the new movie coming out but why is there so much talk about a Part 3? Surely the movie will just be independent a bit like Dragonball GT: A Hero's Legacy.
It's the wording of the whole "naruto new era project" or whatever it was. It implies that there is some sort of arc there but yeah part 3 is crazy thinking. Kishimoto has said numerous times it's winding down.

damisa

What would a part 3 be about? Naruto is basically a god now.

The only way a part 3 could be interesting is if Naruto and Sasuke both have huge nerfs:

Naruto should lose all the tail beast powers as well as all of the Sage powers, no more being able to do eye regenerating. He should also lose his own 9 tails regenerating. He can keep sage mode, but he no longer has infinite chakra, no more 1000 clones

Sasuke should lose the rinnegan, he can keep the sharingan but it should have very limited uses. Itachi got tired after using it 2-3 times in part 1 when chakra supply still mattered. No more teleporting or other Sage powers.

The only way a part 3 could be interesting is if Naruto and Sasuke both have huge nerfs:

Naruto should lose all the tail beast powers as well as all of the Sage powers, no more being able to do eye regenerating. He should also lose his own 9 tails regenerating. He can keep sage mode, but he no longer has infinite chakra, no more 1000 clones

Sasuke should lose the rinnegan, he can keep the sharingan but it should have very limited uses. Itachi got tired after using it 2-3 times in part 1 when chakra supply still mattered. No more teleporting or other Sage powers.

Psst screw that business. Make them even stronger and bring aliens or extra dimensional beings into the equation please. I want Naruto to be on power levels close to at least Frieza Saga.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member

Sasuke's rinnegan doesn't even seem that great. He can teleport occasionally...

Welfare

Isn't Naruto supposed to have a huge pool of chakra? He was able to do a lot in the series because of that. Both Jiraiya and Kakashi mention this. Losing Kurama mode is alright I guess, as long as Sage mode is still there.

Sasuke's nerfs are fair. Eye spamming is one thing I never liked in Naruto.

Frog-fu

Banned

Naruto has an immense chakra pool on his own. He could easily still spawn thousands of clones if he wanted to and spam a ton of jutsu. Even if he lost his bijū he'd have probably still have more chakra than Madara and Hashirama had in their time.

I don't see how Sasuke would lose his Rinnegan since that's his actual eye now. Naruto would have to be severely nerfed for Sasuke to stand on equal ground with him in a fight.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Like the only person of Naruto's time with more chakra than him was Kisame, and he's dead.

Pein

Banned
Like the only person of Naruto's time with more chakra than him was Kisame, and he's dead.

Ei has bijuu level chakra, Karin said that after confronting Killer bee.

Naruto shouldn't lose sage mode though. He earned that shit fair and square. Nothing wrong with that powerup to me.

True he busted his ass for that mode and its not broken to the point that its a instant win when he does use it.

TopDreg

I am saddened that Orochimaru will likely not be the final villain, given the news. Why Kishi? Why cast away such greatness?

Welfare

I am saddened that Orochimaru will likely not be the final villain, given the news. Why Kishi? Why cast away such greatness?

Because of this guy.

633821-sasuke_uchiha__profile_portrait__large.png

So who has the best Mangekyou Sharingan in the series in terms of special ability? Obito & Madara?

Shisui has the most broken sharingan, that's a guaranteed one shot against practically anyone.(the 6 Paths would be the only hard counter to this) However you have an extremely long cooldown and you're screwed against more than two people.

Madara's Perfect Susanoo is as tough as it gets but can be taken down if you have enough firepower(though the list of said people is very small)

Obito with both eyes would be a nearly impossible match for anyone, a damn unkillable cockroach who can snipe you from a distance, I'd take his eyes because they're so versatile.

So who has the best Mangekyou Sharingan in the series in terms of special ability? Obito & Madara?

Obito has the best in my opinion. Madara's isn't that impressive, he just has a double headed susanoo, his biggest strength comes from him being an Indra reincarnation, so he has a lot more Chakra and inherited perfect susanoo.

Maddocks

Shisui Uchiha, if he was alive we wouldn't even be having this war. Dude has the most hax eye ever.

EDIT: But if I'm only allowed to pick between Madara and Obito, then I have to give the edge to Obito because look at what he did with only 1 eye, imagine if he had both from the start. Insane.

Shisui Uchiha, if he was alive we wouldn't even be having this war. Dude has the most hax eye ever.

EDIT: But if I'm only allowed to pick between Madara and Obito, then I have to give the edge to Obito because look at what he did with only 1 eye, imagine if he had both from the start. Insane.

Yeah, Madara had 4 MS sharingan!! (both his and his brother's) and he had to upgrade to the Rinnegan against the Rasenshuriken. Kakashi and Obito had one eye and they where Haxing all over this war.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Most broken ability has to be Shisui's Kotoamatsukami. It's literal mind control without the victim being aware of it. Can even implant false memories and experiences.

Obito's is up there. He's not that great of a fighter, but his ability instantly makes him able to hold his own against some of the strongest ninja out there. The one time we see him fight without being able to just be untouchable, he seems to be pretty easily beaten by Kakashi (who, I admit, isn't the best opponent to gauge a person's strength, at least not when Kakashi's victorious.).

Madara's Perfect Susano'o is also crazy. Unless you can, like, manipulate the ground beneath the user (like Gaara), you can't get through. And it has the firepower to take out hundreds of skilled ninja at once (Look at all the corpses just thrown up in the air from those projectile slashes).

Then there's Madara's rinnegan ability, Limbo, which is just bullsht. An undetectable (except for Naruto and rinnegan users), unblockable, unhittable (Except for people with the Sage of the Six Path's chakra) clone. And there's five of them.

Frog-fu

Banned
So we didn't get that teaser with this week's episode. Kinda shitty. It might be next week, or when the timer runs out in 3 days.

On the flip side, here's some awesome fan art for Mother's Day (a bit late, I know).

large.jpg

edit;

Also, translations of the sketches

tumblr_n97kxbLycQ1smwxfbo1_500.png

tumblr_n97kxbLycQ1smwxfbo2_500.png

I definitely prefer his downtime clothes but both designs are cool in my book.

So we didn't get that teaser with this week's episode. Kinda shitty. It might be next week, or when the timer runs out in 3 days.

On the flip side, here's some awesome fan art for Mother's Day (a bit late, I know).

large.jpg

edit;

Also, translations of the sketches

tumblr_n97kxbLycQ1smwxfbo1_500.png

tumblr_n97kxbLycQ1smwxfbo2_500.png

I definitely prefer his downtime clothes but both designs are cool in my book.

Wait so the sketch with the words Naruto on his ass is canon? Fuck yes, he looks amazing.

Hmm so yeah it looks like the badass clothing is his usual wear and his nice clothing is his work outfit. Definitely his casual one is the better sketch. Looks awesome.

todd360

I can't wait to see the conclusion and the epilogue movie or whatever it is.

Edit: woah wait a second. That mission outfit doesn't look very hokage like. The hokage doesn't go out on missions much either. Does this confirm that naruto won't be hokage at the end of the manga? Maybe the movie will have him become hokage near the end?

Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if Naruto isn't Hokage as long as he does it on his own terms. I'm sure EVERYONE will want him to do it, since he is the hero of the leaf village, but I'd actually like it if he turned it down because he is too young or because he wants to travel or do something else. They could tell him he can become Hokage whenever he wants and he will agree to that, but he will let Tsunade keep the job for now.

Maybe he'll take on a bigger task of some kind. Or who knows, maybe part of Naruto's new era is he gets rid of the Kage role. OR more likely, is this is naruto we are talking about, he will wear whatever he wants lol.

todd360

Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if Naruto isn't Hokage as long as he does it on his own terms. I'm sure EVERYONE will want him to do it, since he is the hero of the leaf village, but I'd actually like it if he turned it down because he is too young or because he wants to travel or do something else. They could tell him he can become Hokage whenever he wants and he will agree to that, but he will let Tsunade keep the job for now.

Maybe he'll take on a bigger task of some kind. Or who knows, maybe part of Naruto's new era is he gets rid of the Kage role. OR more likely, is this is naruto we are talking about, he will wear whatever he wants lol.

I have been hearing "I'm gonna become the next hokage" since toonami started airing naruto. I'm going to be pissed off if he doesn't become hokage at some point. Unless he gets rid of the kage system like you mentioned. That's the only way kishi can justify him not becoming hokage at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom