• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongebob

Banned
Touching chapter. One of the few times where I didn't find Obito annoying.

Sasuke's Rinnegan is completely worthless. Naruto can do more with pure speed than he can with teleportation.

Calvero

Banned
meh, think it was more a point to just show naruto is pumped/pissed. abilities are weird in naruto, sometimes they shine and other times they're just dumbed down for plot

Sakura's been more useful that Sasuke lately, he needs to go home, study harder and hit the gym. Rinnegan is clearly wasted on this jerk.

Well he's done some pretty shitty stuff to basically everyone.

But I think it kinda sweet that's he's been "reunited" with Rin. Bye Obito.

Naruto is about to rekt shit tho. Goodness. You dun fucked up.

Welfare

WHOA

Naruto going to go HAM on Kaguya next chapter. Sasuke didn't really need to say "I'll be decoy." Pretty sure Naruto has this. Please don't waste panels on Obito and Rin though, that'll just be a mood wrecker.

Not

Banned
Naruto going to go HAM on Kaguya next chapter. Sasuke didn't really need to say "I'll be decoy." Pretty sure Naruto has this. Please don't waste panels on Obito and Rin though, that'll just be a mood wrecker.

But now he got closure, so we can ignore him for the rest of the series! phew!

Maddocks

We didn't see his eyes get destroyed, so their is hope for kakashi to take one again. Or both, maybe naruto will do something to him to make him able to turn them on and off instead of on all the time.....one can dream...Because kakashi is my favorite character and hes due for something amazing.

Nasser

Great chapter.

Am I the only one who really thinks that Obito's death was really not that great? he could've died in a better way I think. Becoming ashes is just soooo sad :( but hey... that's the death a criminal like Obito deserves. Yes he helped Naruto many times but still what he did in the past can't be forgiven.

Now let's see the death of that fucker called Black Zetsu. FUCK HIM.

Yep.

Hinata deserves far more of the vitriol Sakura gets

Boring > Completely terrible

But Naruto is pretty terrible for still liking her, it's just stupid.

I mean come on. Sakura has been in love with Sasuke since the entirety of the manga and has gotten shafted countless times, some even violently, and she still doesn't get the hint? It's the definition of pathetic, really.... lol. She really doesn't deserve Naruto after everything she's put him through too. She should honestly just go out with Lee because he deserves happiness.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think Obito fully redeemed himself. Seeing him
reunite with Rin and talk about losing his way like he always used to was very heartwarming.

Obito's lucky there doesn't seem to be a heaven or hell in the Naruto world, you can do the most heinous shit imaginable and still end up happy when you die.

My man Vegeta didn't get off that easy, he tried the redemption nonsense and still got a one way ticket to hell.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Obito's lucky there doesn't seem to be a heaven or hell in the Naruto world, you can do the most heinous shit imaginable and still end up happy when you die.

My man Vegeta didn't get off that easy, he tried the redemption nonsese and still got a one way trip to hell.
That's probably because he willingly sold his soul for power. I don't think you can redeem yourself out of that. He got lucky that he died and was revived, soul intact.

Great Chapter for Obito fans. Can't believe he actually died, and we never got to see his Susanoo.

Naruto just claw Kaguya's arm. Maybe he will finally get rid of Black Zetsu next time and we finally get to know Kaguya.

Can't believe Obito finally croak, I just imagined that fucker living forever. Awesome last words though, heck yeah he will become Hokage.

I used to think Obito was a great character when he was a kid but now.......no matter how much Kishi wants to try and make it seem like he has redeemed himself he hasn't at all. Glad he's finally dead. RIP.

Fezan

What a fucking useless chapter

QnFOLVk.jpg

Also who is this

SolVanderlyn

Off topic but I just read bleach...
Hitsugaya
is dead. Woohoo!!!!! Awwww yeah baby. fuck yes!!
Even more reason not to read that series now.

Village

Yep.

Hinata deserves far more of the vitriol Sakura gets
Sorry I misspoke

Sakura is doo doo.

Do you remember that time she was usless, wait that's 99% of the time.

You remeber that time sakura sent naruto on a simp mission to save her boyfriend, along ith messing with naruto's mental. And then tried to take it back by lying and trying kill her boyfriend. And at that point even kishimoto seemed to have enough of her bullshit, so he had all the characters adress it.

She is the worst.

Sorry I misspoke

Sakura is doo doo.

You remeber that time sakura sent naruto on a simp mission to save her boyfriend, along ith messing with naruto's mental. And then tried to take it back by lying and trying kill her boyfriend. And at that point even kishimoto seemed to have enough of her bullshit, so he had all the characters adress it.

She is the worst.

she is

Jigolo

Knew he was gonna die. Finally it's time to move things forward. Naruto is pissed and Sasuke got his power back.

Seal that bitch already then 1v1, bitches.

Maddocks

What a fucking useless chapter

QnFOLVk.jpg

Also who is this

its no one, its just a crack that is drawn weird. This is kimish we are talking about here, he wanted someone to make a surprise appearance, he would have shown 1 panel of someones foot far away, but showing naruto and company in the background to let you know someone was watching.

KHlover

Banned
Sooooo what will be the plot device to return to the 'normal' dimension now?

Nothing. Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura are stuck in the alternative dimension without the means to go back.

In the real world the Edo Kages+SO6P release the Infinite Tsukuyomi and everything returns to normal. Kiba is the new hokage. With literally no way to ever reach him Hinata finally gets over Naruto and marries Shino instead. With Byakugan+Bug powers their child becomes the most OP of all remaining Ninjas and Konoha takes over the world.

Meanwhile one of Sasukes many children with Sakura wins the genetic lottery and actually has the same mutation of Sharingan as Obito, allowing them to return to their original dimension a good 20 years after the events of the original Shippuuden. Upon finding out what Konoha has done in the meantime Naruto and Sasuke start prepping up for another war.

Naruto: Part 3 (est. release 2020, until then have fun with some fillers sucka)

Dawww that was a sad death for Obito. And what can he possibly say to Sasuke in such a short amount of time, lol. He did too many bad things with him. The Sauce wasn't even standing there he was busy failing at stopping Kaguya. I guess angry Naruto is going to have to handle bidness as well.

Kishi did kind of tease that Kakashi is due for something soon, it will be interesting to see how he contributes. One less character in the action means slightly more focus on wrapping things up though, dundundun. And ten there were 4. And a bunch of zombies. And another god.

Frog-fu

Banned
Sorry I misspoke

Sakura is doo doo.

She is the worst.

Have you actually read the manga? Because this sounds like you're parroting other Sakura hate bandwagons.

Khezu

Sasuke's Rinnegan continues to be a horrible disappointment.
This entire fight he has done jack shit, and can't touch Kaguya, even with teleportation.

Naruto just used raw speed and cut her arm off like it was nothing.

I'm not a Sasuke fan by any means, but dude is getting the short end of the stick all war.

SolVanderlyn

The point of the manga was that Naruto would eventually become stronger than Sasuke, and now it's finally happened.

Sasuke is still better than 99% of other ninjas right now, though.

Frog-fu

Banned
The point of the manga was that Naruto would eventually become stronger than Sasuke, and now it's finally happened.

Sasuke is still better than 99% of other ninjas right now, though.

It happened when Naruto got Sage Mode and beat Nagato though. He's been further and further ahead of Sasuke since.

Village

Have you actually read the manga? Because this sounds like you're parroting other Sakura hate bandwagons.

Man I have been reading naruto since I was in middle school, and even then people knew sakura wasn't shit.

You ever think these complaints come up over and over for a reason? Peeps knew out the gate sakura ain't shit. At least wrenry waited and sprung that shit on everyone.

SolVanderlyn

double post oops

SolVanderlyn

sakura_vs_sasori_by_ladykirithefallen-d4x0efi.gif

Sakura actually became a pretty competent kunoichi in between parts 1 and 2. The problem is that she got the DBZ treatment along with the rest of Konoha after the Sasori fight.

It happened when Naruto got Sage Mode and beat Nagato though. He's been further and further ahead of Sasuke since.
Yeah, I know. His current powerups are ridiculously insane, though. When Naruto fought Pain he was already at Kage level, probably, now he's hands down the strongest ninja in the world. Outside of Kaguya, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom