• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

I wish Sasuke kept this outfit, I really don't like his popped collar, short sleeves, and stupid sweat bands.
TvrDJUf.png

Khezu

Naruto should have ripped Obito's eyes out when he had the chance.

Those things would have come in handy later.

Plus he is Uzumaki, so he wouldn't have the same problem as Kakashi. Nagato had the fucking Rinnegan and used those things better then even their original owner.

Naruto should have ripped Obito's eyes out when he had the chance.

Those things would have come in handy later.

Plus he is Uzumaki, so he wouldn't have the same problem as Kakashi. Nagato had the fucking Rinnegan and used those things better then even their original owner.
Hell, he should have taken Nagato's eyes.

brinstar

I will never understand how Konoha allowed Konan to take Nagato's corpse out of the village (or for her to leave for that matter) or how she could not have disposed of his body/destroyed the rinnegan.

Erigu

I will never understand how Konoha allowed Konan to take Nagato's corpse out of the village (or for her to leave for that matter) or how she could not have disposed of his body/destroyed the rinnegan.
Sure would have solved everything right there and then. You'd think Black Zetsu would have done something about that.

Sesha

Volume 70 includes the chapter with the genjutsu dream. Hanabi being drawn like her pre-skip self might've been a mistake. It might have been corrected in the volume itself. At any rate, I'm sure the next time she appears, if ever, she'll have the new design. It was the same with the jinchuuriki and the tailed beasts. There was a lot of confusion regarding Yagura after the jinchuuriki colorspread before he was revealed to have been the 4th Mizukage.

Erigu

It was the same with the jinchuuriki and the tailed beasts. There was a lot of confusion regarding Yagura after the jinchuuriki colorspread before he was revealed to have been the 4th Mizukage.
I don't remember that. What was the confusion / what got changed?

Sesha

I did the same, although most of the reactions I saw was on the Narutofan forums, and most of the posters there usually have difficulty grasping even the simplest things unless they have it spelled out for them.

Minato's mullet hair does not work
Naruto's current hair is fine with the two hair bangs over his headplate...
The new short hair makes it seem that he is covering a receding hair line

Sai

Just having those two bangs over his headband slightly larger(and the forehead protector's cloth thinner) would've worked for me.

I can understand why everybody likes the shorter hair though, and why Kishimoto decided on it; the age difference wouldn't be as apparent if it was kept the same or longer.

Uzumaki Goku

Well, I've been following this series since early 2008.. I gotta say, the Kaguya reveal is... meh.. I just don't understand the need to bring her in so late into the game. I mean, at least with Madara there was a theme of dreams vs. reality... all that had to happen was Madara traps everyone including Team 7 in the IT, but then Naruto breaks out and busts out Team 7 and they kick Madara's ass and then we move onto Naruto vs. Sasuke. Boom. Done and over with. I don't even know how this whole everyone turns into white zetsus as to correlate to anything having to do with the characters ideal dream world but oh well, I somehow get the feeling Kaguya was Kishimoto's editor's idea instead of Kishimoto himself.

As far as the movie goes, nothing's confirmed about it being the end of the story... (if it really is, I'd be rather upset) Could just be a what if.

New chapter tomorrow. Woot =)
Finalllllllly.

So how do you guys read your chapters? I blow through it in a quick few mins, and then I read it over again this time analyzing every panel because I can't see what's going on all the time. Or do you guys just read really slow the firs time through.

Finalllllllly.

So how do you guys read your chapters? I blow through it in a quick few mins, and then I read it over again this time analyzing every panel because I can't see what's going on all the time. Or do you guys just read really slow the firs time through.

Wednesdays, I put my alarm 15 minutes earlier. Wake up and star reading the chapter (eyes all close up LOL), then I read bleach, then Naruto again after I'm woke up. Then I see what people had to say about the chapter.

Fezan

Finalllllllly.

Now a days click next next next and see if story progressed or not

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Finalllllllly.

I usually blast through the Mangapanda version then read the Mangastream version slower later on.

Wednesdays, I put my alarm 15 minutes earlier. Wake up and star reading the chapter (eyes all close up LOL), then I read bleach, then Naruto again after I'm woke up. Then I see what people had to say about the chapter.
haha I can never read as soon as I wake up. I'm in total zombie mode. I don't start till I'm up and up. Usually eat and read.

I'm never in any rush to read the chapters, so I wait a little while for that. I like to take my time reading it too, especially for the text heavy pages.

Maddocks

I agree, he wanted to die. It was his time, his body was breaking down at a fast rate anyway. Sakura said obito knows hes on borrowed time, if he used izanagi to prevent this one death, he would still die because something was still killing him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
lol this Manga, only thing missing is even Naruto getting an eye power.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
*reads chapters*

Alrighty then.

Also, lol Sakura's back to playing cheerleader and being useless.

Khezu

Lol.

Sasuke continues to get shit on.
His Susanoo gets destroyed, and he gets smacked around unable to do anything.
Well Naruto basically does everything himself.
It gets even worse when Kakashi has a flying perfect Susanoo just like Sasukes, but with only normal MS eyes.

Also not even hell it self can stop Obito, he's only staying dead because he wants to be with Rin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom