• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
T7E0lF0.png

Good lord Obito just Kamui'd himself back from the dead, cock roach isn't the word the describe this guy.

Sasuke's still a useless scrub and now his susanoo got trolled. What the hell did that EMS even give him, Obito's normal MS can use perfect susanoo lmao.

Khezu

Seriously Obito is my favorite character.

Every time you think he is out for the count, he comes back and fucks someone over in fantastic fashion.

Mengetsu

Lol.

Sasuke continues to get shit on.
His Susanoo gets destroyed, and he gets smacked around unable to do anything.
Well Naruto basically does everything himself.
It gets even worse when Kakashi has a flying perfect Susanoo just like Sasukes, but with only normal MS eyes.

Also not even hell it self can stop Obito, he's only staying dead because he wants to be with Rin.

His will is godlike lol

GaimeGuy

maybe to use susanoo you just need to have the sharingan, and then later have the sharingan implanted. Even if it just means taking your eyes out and reinserting them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mendrox

His will is godlike lol

How many times did he nearly die?

- first time crushed by rocks
- fought against Minato and got almost killed
- Ten Tails Mod bashing
- Lost the Ten Tails again lol (so Bijuu Death)
- Got his Hand pierced by a Kunai
- Nearly exhausted all his Chakra with Sakura
- Comes back from the dead as a young man

I surely forget too many things lol.

My reaction is WUT.

Kakashi with both sharingan and susano now.....how

For a second I thought Obito was actually going to come alive......thank god it was just an illusion.

Wait Kakashi has EMS? 0_0

Mengetsu

How many times did he nearly die?

- first time crushed by rocks
- fought against Minato and got almost killed
- Ten Tails Mod bashing
- Lost the Ten Tails again lol (so Bijuu Death)
- Got his Hand pierced by a Kunai
- Nearly exhausted all his Chakra with Sakura
- Comes back from the dead as a young man

I surely forget too many things lol.

290454075f9957c4d4005752c2f5b1161359593208_full.jpg

GaimeGuy

So yeah I guess Obito and Kakashi met in Chakra Dimension Limbo like Hagaromo did with Naruto and Sasuke? :/

Khezu

If I didn't know any better, I would say this chapter is setting up a part 3.

Kakashi getting his Sharginan back, and Obito telling him to become Hokage before Naruto.

But I do know better, and that would be silly.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kakashi just shit on everyone in this series. Literally everyone, dude is doing more with those eyeballs than Obito ever did. He just shit all over every other sharingan user in the fucking series. Dear god, if he had both eyeballs on day 1 he could have wiped the floor with everyone.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Shit, the sage should have given his powers to Kakashi instead of the wonder twins. If he did this fight would have ended months ago.

GaimeGuy

also, holy shit kakashi's susanoo is ginormous. look at how small sakura is in its hand.

Welfare

HOLY FU-

So maybe Kakashi is the Hokage during the final movie, and we'll see him pass the torch to Naruto. Or something like that.

Dysun

lol Obito warping back from the dead to give Kakashi magic sharingans and perfect susanoo doesn't even phase me anymore. What the hell Kishi

CassSept

I love reading reactions to new chapters, I'm glad mods allowed a seperate Naruto thread <3 Though I'm kinda sad I bailed on the manga 3 years ago, sounds continuously terribad.

Khezu

To be fair, once Kakashi runs out of the chakra Obito gave him, those eyes are gonna cause huge amounts of strain on him.
Just one was a huge burden for him.

2 eyes plus perfect Susanoo?
He could maybe hold it for a minute before his body would give out.

If he keeps the eyes, and they are not just some magically temporary thing, he would need Naruto fueling him with chakra to actually use his the eyes to any effect.

The Sixth Hokage is just going to be a rotation of Ninjas.

Kakashi can have the title on Mondays.
Shikamuru can be Hokage on Tuesday.
Saskue gets his turn on Wednesday.
Kiba gets Thursday.
Naruto can be Friday Hokage.
Rock Lee can take Saturday.

Give fucking Sunday to fucking Choji or something.

GaimeGuy

The Sixth Hokage is just going to be a rotation of Ninjas.

Kakashi can have the title on Mondays.
Shikamuru can be Hokage on Tuesday.
Saskue gets his turn on Wednesday.
Kiba gets Thursday.
Naruto can be Friday Hokage.
Rock Lee can take Saturday.

Give fucking Sunday to fucking Choji or something.

Akamaru gets Sunday

Kysen

Epic chapter, when kakashi lost his eye I thought he would be done(useless like Sakura). But now he has two sharingan, back in the game. We all know what is next now that he is back on the upgrade path. Hopefully it's permanent, either way obito still left behind that lab full of spare sharingans.

wmlk

The Deus Ex Machina to end all Deus Ex Machinas.

Kishi just out Kishi'd himself. I'm not even mad anymore.
This is the ultimate wish fulfillment chapter.

That chapter was awesome. I don't care if it's a reach, half the shit that's happened in the last 300 or so chapters feels like a stretch, vaguely makes sense, or is an asspull. I'm just glad a character that's not Sasuke or Naruto has gotten a substantial power up, and he just so happens to be one of the better character's in the manga. Now maybe Kishi can do something to help Sakura out....

beasty

This manga should of ended like 50 chapters ago.My mind has been blown. Its like he isnt even planning what he is doing anymore.

Calvero

Banned
i don't see why people are surprised by what obito could do, So6P basically did the same for naruto and the sauce. i guess it's because of the damn kamui he usesto do it. i don't even know. i love it haha, just embrace it guys

Wait wait wait... Hagoromo did gave Sasuke a rinnegan while being a ghost.
Madara used Susanoo without eyes..

Maybe once you have the eyes and knowledge you can use it even wh.... FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

Nephtis

the BS level is officially over 9000.

I mean, I can see Obito's Chakra making it back from the dead to infuse itself with Kakashi... but you need the damn eyes to have Sharingan. I mean, if all that was needed was chakra, none of the Uchiha would be swapping eyes.

It's really bad when you say "swapping eyes", and it sounds far less ridiculous than what happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom