• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait... Hagoromo did gave Sasuke a rinnegan while being a ghost.
Madara used Susanoo without eyes..

Maybe once you have the eyes and knowledge you can use it even wh.... FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

Yeah, Hagoromo came back, after being dead for a long time, and divided his power between Sasuke and Naruto, so this isn't even the first time a dead guy has given out a power up lol. At some point you just gotta give up looking for logic and try to appreciate the over the top nature of the manga, or give up on the manga completely. Me, I stopped trying to make sense of things once I found out Danzo was stealing eyeballs, popping em in his arm, and having them work just fine in his arm because of reasons.

He know it was some bullshit.

Naruto: Woo!! Go Sasuke..wait
Sasuke: That's not me
Naruto: I guess that's why they call him the copy cat ninja!! Isn't he cool Sasuke?
Sasuke: But but but, I should be the only one with a Sharingan ;_;

Ok on the cool things on this chapter.

Naruto put down Zetsu with his rod and did an amazing Rasenshuriken combination that disrupted Kaguya's Chakra. While Sasuke got his ass kick and had to be saved.

Wtf was this?! Wow -.-

Asspull beyond asspull. So I'm meant to believe that Obito's beaten eye that never went blind somehow is magically restored and Kakashi is able to use Perfect Susanoo, an EMS tech???

Real cute Kishi.

Calvero

Banned
LOL at Sasuke's face when he see Kakashi with a superior Susanoo

tumblr_inline_n9vlfszdNa1qb0m8v.png

quick! someone put "that's impossible" on there.

Maybe Obito is controlling Kakashi and that's why he has the Sharingan? Is not a reap Sharingan is more like the Sharingan Obito's Six Path had (the jinchuriki while he was still Tobi?)

I need some Vodka in my coffee =(

Nasser

I'm not sure how should I feel about this. I don't like it and it doesn't make any sense what so ever. Maybe it needs time for it to sink in. smh

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Kishi that asspull was off the charts.

I love how Obito is all like. Wait need to stop being dead for a bit brb.

Kyzon

Inmortal how?

Teleporting out of the land of the death whenever he feels like it.

Also, I just imagined Obito on the other side of death's door singing to Kakashi.

"Do you want to use Susanoo, go on and save the day. I'll never see you anymore, don't touch the door, Rin has become my bae."

Namikaze1

Where's that post I made about the anime possibly making Obito's death and reunion with Rin 6 (at the least) episodes long? After today, I'm seriously expecting the anime to do this. It'll have Rin and Obito reminiscing about the past before Obito decides to return to the land of the living and somehow give Kakashi two Sharingan eyes.

Edit:
Can't wait for the anime to air this episode and follow it up with 6 weeks of Rin-Obito filler episodes. It's gonna happen. Trust me.

They're going to make you feel sorry for the guy. Watch. I don't care though because Obito killed Konan and led to the death of another favorite kunoichi of mine (Kushina). Rot in hell bastard.

Okay, I'm off. Have to work.
There it is!

CassSept

OK I think I'll read this chapter. Ghostbito gave Kakashi magical sharingan powers and he attained a Susano'o stronger than Sauce's Susano'o?

How does that even make any sense?

kewlmyc

I stopped reading the manga around the start of the World War arc. These reactions to the latest chapter are fantastic.

ffdgh

OK I think I'll read this chapter. Ghostbito gave Kakashi magical sharingan powers and he attained a Susano'o stronger than Sauce's Susano'o?

How does that even make any sense?

Obviously Obito also gave Hashirama's cells to kakashi along with sharingan too...yeah that's it...

Nephtis

Since now Kakashi has 2 eyes he will have to close them when he is not fighting or else the eyes will drain his chakra dry, and he will die.

Well, at least Obito *did* say his gift may expire.

y'know, I would've believed this whole thing more if Obito would've just ripped his eyes out and handed them to Kakashi when he was crumbling away

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
This is fucking awesome. Kamui is the sickest shit ever. Fuck

You can't hit the mofo with kamui, they can teleport decapitate your ass if they want. The ultimate sharingan ability overall imo. Jesus he just needs Chakra now.

What's the deal with Madara anyway, why is his susanoo so damn big? Must have felt inadequate when Hashi brought out that 1000 arm Senju thing.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Too much ghost dimension nonsense in this arc.

Pein

Banned
Fuck yes, I've wanted this for Kakashi for awhile. Ass pull or not, its fucking rad. 6th Hokage kakashi here we come.

2 eyed Kamui Kakashi is ridiculously over powered, He could have been top tier with out Perfect susanoo but oh well, fuck you sasuke. Kakashi Hatake has the best sharingan techniques in the series.

Laws00

I dont even know what the hell is going on in Naruto anymore

I just want it to end

what just happened made me go "REALLY" ill roll without it but whatever

Maddocks

after reading it yet again, I am hyped as fuck. Kakashi, my favorite character in the whole series, time and time again pushed down and FINALLY its his time to shine. I pray its actually not temp, but a full blown on and off thing. Because if he loses his sharingan, then he loses the ability to use the Raikiri and we, I, everyone can't have that vanish.

Finalow

As if Chakra would have any meaning now. It comes and goes as Kishi pleases.
"yeah let me go back to the world of the living to give kakashi a new power up, can do that with the chakra power ya know. wait for me Rin chan!" :hype for kakashi11, after being useless for the entire arc here comes the SSJ mode.
this is awful even for shounen standards, not that it's surprising since it's naruto.

CronoShot

The irony is that Sasuke (after telling Kakashi and Sakura that they're useless) has been the most useless so far in this fight.

Even after Naruto cuts Kagura's arm off, Sasuke tries to follow up and she's all like "lol nope." Then Obito pulls some bullshit and buffs Kakashi to infinity and beyond.

Poor Sasuke.

Village

Hahahahahhahahahah wow.
Seriously this is fanfiction i would make i was in school

All fiction is fan fiction bruh.

Some of it its better written/illustrated and Some of its published.

And those two things are event exclusive to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom