• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is that Sasuke (after telling Kakashi and Sakura that they're useless) has been the most useless so far in this fight.

Even after Naruto cuts Kagura's arm off, Sasuke tries to follow up and she's all like "lol nope." Then Obito pulls some bullshit and buffs Kakashi to infinity and beyond.

Poor Sasuke.

There wouldn't even be a fight it wasn't for Sasuke and his susano protecting them though.

Chariot

he really did just teleport out of death didnt he?
jL7GbSg9uSZVy.png

Somehow!
And of course he know about it. Because... uh

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
I just love Obito for this.

Survived so many things that should have killed him and even in death (even then he could have just used Izanagi) he can teleport out of death.

Frog-fu

Banned
The reactions in this thread and everywhere else I look have been amazing, thanks for that guys.

The only explanation I can come up with for Kakashi is that, as Tobirama said, the Sharingan is awakened by special chakra possessed only by the Uchiha, and Obito, being the spirit he is, gave Kakashi some of his own actual chakra rather than an implant that wouldn't be accustomed to Kakashi's body as naturally as it would to that of an Uchiha.

This isn't the first time a spirit has done some crazy shit. Dan, Tsunade's former lover, had a jutsu to freely move his soul and was able to give her chakra. Madara similarly manipulated his soul to use a counter against the Edo Tensei cancel. Tobirama was said to have a similar ability to move his soul during this war arc but we didn't get to see it.

Obito also said his chakra wouldn't last, meaning this is a perhaps only a temporary powerup. It came out of left fucking field, and I would have even called BS at least a little if live Obito and Kakashi used it together, but fuck it, it's end of the line, I can deal with a temp boost since Kakashi wasn't doing shit. Fuck that if it's not temp.

And also fuck that if Kakashi becomes Hokage. He had his chance. Obito can endorse whoever the fuck he wants but he hasn't got shit all authority.

Alright, fuck it. I'm actually hoping Sakura gets Slug Sage Mode (maybe it's the same as Hashirama's) next chapter. idgaf, a power up for all.

Here's some sketches for Sakura, Shikamaru and Sai in the upcoming Naruto movie.
narutonewdesigns.jpg

tumblr_n9w0w0Ai2a1rwp5k8o2_1280.jpg

Tumblr being tumblr has been running wild with Sakura's design, which is actually pretty good imo.
tumblr_n9vta6e7fK1sx5rulo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9vz7mVgGA1rlkof1o1_500.png

tumblr_n9w0kn4vob1rptppmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9vtynNyk31shg1meo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9vq5hli0L1r4zr6wo1_1280.jpg

I'm starting to think Sasuke's dead, or Kishi's just trying to hype up people's expectations.

LNBL

wtf just happened
jgGB18m.gif

Also, does that Susanoo have the same scar on his left eye as Kakashi or is it a normal design?

Hindl

God this series can't get any better. That was hilarious. At this point I'm just waiting for the final seal to be that Shinigami technique the 3rd used and Ichigo pops out to win the day

Averon

Obito's eyes are ridiculously overpowered. Being able to 'port between the living and the dead worlds is insane. If Obito had both eyes from the start, I don't know how he could be defeated in combat.

im just gonna roll with and pretend Obito just never TELEPORTED FROM HEAVEN and root for Kakashi.

but fuck me how did Obito give Kakashi his other eye??? god dam it.

Am I the only one who was hoping that absent his chakra eating, bootleg transplanted eye, Kakashi would have shown us why his father was more famous than the Sannin?

I'm glad Kakashi isn't useless anymore (he's my favorite character), but now he's basically Sasuke with a better attitude...

ElFly

Am I the only one who was hoping that absent his chakra eating, bootleg transplanted eye, Kakashi would have shown us why his father was more famous than the Sannin?

I'm glad Kakashi isn't useless anymore (he's my favorite character), but now he's basically Sasuke with a better attitude...

I guess he could have summoned some dogs...dog sage mode perhaps.

Don't think his dad had any chance to pass on secret techniques onto Kakashi.

The unanswered question is whether he could still use all those techniques he copied without the sharingan. After all, when he did use copied techniques, he sometimes had the sharingan covered.

Hey guys remember the sharingan copying techniques? guys?

That would be an even bigger asspull. Hey I'm stronger without the Sharingan because of reasons.

That would be an even bigger asspull. Hey I'm stronger without the Sharingan because of reasons.

No it wouldn't. It's cannon that the eye rapidly drains his chakra, hence him covering it. He was a prodigy without the thing. Using his charka to more freely use all the techs he's copied over the years and show some other moves he previously didn't have the chakra for makes more sense than a gift from a dead man.

Ponn

Banned
Ok, just to play along in this madness for a minute. Once Obito gave Kakashi his eyes how did he get back to Rin?

Majine

Banned
It's like you people don't actually follow this manga. No need to be upset, just sit back and enjoy the ride, I say.

Ponn

Banned
He is dead.

Yea but he didn't spirit himself with ghost powers. He clearly was shown using Kamui to get to the plane he talked to Kakashi so how did he get back after giving him his eyes. And also is Obito ghosting around with no eyes now or did he take Kakashis. I hate this Mr. Potato Head swapping eyeballs thing.

Krelian91

Didnt Zabuza already prove that there was no afterlife when he was resurrected

I'm pretty sure it has been estabilished that there's an afterlife, remember Kakashi and Sakumo's conversation after Pain "killed" him?

Edo Zombies probably just can't remember it.

jstripes

Banned
Yea but he didn't spirit himself with ghost powers. He clearly was shown using Kamui to get to the plane he talked to Kakashi so how did he get back after giving him his eyes. And also is Obito ghosting around with no eyes now or did he take Kakashis. I hate this Mr. Potato Head swapping eyeballs thing.

If I'm understanding this right, he didn't give Kakashi his eyes, he gave Kakashi some chakra needed to activate the sharingan on his own.

The fact that he teleported from the afterlife is the part that I find hard to accept.

ElFly

Maybe some of the sharingan genes got passed onto the rest of kakashi.

Then he saw his best friend die again and bam, mangekyou sharingan.

Ponn

Banned
If I'm understanding this right, he didn't give Kakashi his eyes, he gave Kakashi some chakra needed to activate the sharingan on his own.

The fact that he teleported from the afterlife is the part that I find hard to accept.

Hmm...so anyone can have a sharingan with the right chakra influx? Im liking that scenario even less.

What i'm thinking about here is that they already established since Kakashi had Obito's eye that is why they shared the Kamui ability. So it stands to reason, in this crazy Kakashi with Susan-oo filled world, that if Obito has the ability to Kamui in and out of Ninja Heaven that Kakashi would now have that ability to. So basically Kakashi now has the ability to just look at someone and send them to Ninja Heaven. That makes pretty much any battle with Kakashi nearby (save of course God battles like this one) pretty much pointless.

Kakashi: "I got this guys. Ok done, lets get some lunch"

Holy shit I marked out for Kakashi getting both sharingan. Badass. Why is any of that bullshit? That was awesome. I knew he'd have a moment sooner or later.

I do get the feel that Obito implied that it may be temporary? Not sure.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hmm...so anyone can have a sharingan with the right chakra influx? Im liking that scenario even less.

What i'm thinking about here is that they already established since Kakashi had Obito's eye that is why they shared the Kamui ability. So it stands to reason, in this crazy Kakashi with Susan-oo filled world, that if Obito has the ability to Kamui in and out of Ninja Heaven that Kakashi would now have that ability to. So basically Kakashi now has the ability to just look at someone and send them to Ninja Heaven. That makes pretty much any battle with Kakashi nearby (save of course God battles like this one) pretty much pointless.

Kakashi: "I got this guys. Ok done, lets get some lunch"

Shit, if he had that second eyeball from the start he could have wiped the floor with every bad guy in the series.

TUSR

Banned
some random genin got lucky and hit him with a stray kunai.

or food poisoning

but seriously it was never revealed, he died in the prime of his life, he definitely didn't die in a straight fight

Shhh. Don't ask that.

Unfortunately this was what I expected. I really do with they explained how one of the greatest ninjas died, seeing how everything has played out so far.

Sasuke might die here right?

The reactions in this thread and everywhere else I look have been amazing, thanks for that guys.

Tumblr being tumblr has been running wild with Sakura's design, which is actually pretty good imo.

tumblr_n9w0kn4vob1rptppmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9vtynNyk31shg1meo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9vq5hli0L1r4zr6wo1_1280.jpg

I'm starting to think Sasuke's dead, or Kishi's just trying to hype up people's expectations.

I did not want Naruto near this but she got hotter here are these just fan made?

Every chapter that comes out someone screams that someone is useless and then a chapter or two later they have their moment. It'll be the same with Sasuke. People were calling Kakashi fodder a bit ago, look at him now. The sauce will have his moment. If sakura did, everyone will.

Also knowing Hashirama he probably sacrificed himself for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom