• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Banned
It seemed like the sage was human when Jiraya was talking about him. Plot changed and now he's a god.

Naruto and Sasuke is basically half the sage, the sage and his brother took out kaguya right. The power difference makes no sense. Naruto and Sasuke is too close in power to the two brothers despite being half a brother in power.

It was known for a long time he was insanely powerful. Nagato mentioned his rinnegan techniques were crap compared to the Rikudo and he sealed the Juubi which at the time was the strongest thing around.

The sage didn't have the tailed beast powers like naruto, so thats the difference. Hagoromo also didn't have the sharingan or any of its techniques as far as we know.

Different techniques in a similar situation. We also have no clue what kind of powers Hamura had, so you can't compare him to sasuke or naruto yet.

Mmm I wonder what's her purpose. I'm sure is aliens, what I want to know is where did the people came from, if Kayuga used the IT before. I'm sure kishi will explain it. He always does, even if it's something weird.

Pein

Banned
Mmm I wonder what's her purpose. I'm sure is aliens, what I want to know is where did the people came from, if Kayuga used the IT before. I'm sure kishi will explain it. He always does, even if it's something weird.

probably some crap, the whole thing is starting to feel like Gurren Lagann and the spiral king situation.
Maybe Kaguya is weaker? Her only complain so far seems to be that Sasuke's/Naruto's chakra belongs to her. Also if Kaguya's body is the Yuubi, that means Hagoromo sealed his own mother in the moon and turned her chakra into the 9 beasts. That's fucked up.

Well she did want to turn everyone in to zetsu which is even more fucked up.

Hamura was a nobody that was made up on the spot. Kishi failed to make me even care about the guy. He failed to make me care about Obito, Madara, and Kaguya as well.

Man. I was going over old stuff like I usually do when I'm bored late at night. Sasuke has always been mad jelly that Kakashi has been repping Uchiha with that eye since day 1. He always makes some snide comment about it and then Kakashi owns him and Sasuke gets surprised. Like when Kakashi showed off his Mangekyo Sharingan and he was surprised that someone who isn't an uchiha can awaken it.

And now this. Face it brah. Dude reps it better and with style.

Man. I was going over old stuff like I usually do when I'm bored late at night. Sasuke has always been mad jelly that Kakashi has been repping Uchiha with that eye since day 1. He always makes some snide comment about it and then Kakashi owns him and Sasuke gets surprised. Like when Kakashi showed off his Mangekyo Sharingan and he was surprised that someone who isn't an uchiha can awaken it.

The only thing Kakashi needs to be top 5 is more Chakra. Hopefully he uses Sakura as a battery for maximum irony. (he calls both of them trash, then they happened to combined their strength into his same power)

Ahah, you're right. With 2 years naruto would probably be able to impregnate people with his stare alone!

Thats Sasuke's power lol

Dude be mad as hell.

So I finally got caught up with the entire story, I have one question...

Is Kabuto doomed to look like an ugly motherfucker for the rest of his life or is he able to go back to his old self?

Check his last battle, when Orochimaru took his Chaka. Kabuto return to his old self (black eyes and all) which let to a lot of people believe that he lost his snake powers.

I would had like him to block IT since he can fight blind. He should had gotten a chance to redeemed himself like Obito and fight alongside the kages, meeting the Sage of Six Paths. He is my second favorite character =(

Check his last battle, when Orochimaru took his Chaka. Kabuto return to his old self (black eyes and all) which let to a lot of people believe that he lost his snake powers.

I would had like him to block IT since he can fight blind. He should had gotten a chance to redeemed himself like Obito and fight alongside the kages, meeting the Sage of Six Paths. He is my second favorite character =(
he saved sasuke.....but who isn't doing that these days lololol.

I feel like as soon as a Uchiha learns Susanoo they officially become boring and lamer fighters. Yet before they started using it they were all better. Like Madara and Sasuke and Itachi who never did it much and so on. Kakashi too! Though I bet he will do it right. He's better than the lot of them.

Hebi/Taka sasuke was so much better because he didn't just spam enton and susanoo.

Hebi didn't but Taka Sasuke certainly did. He got spammed Amateratsu like no ones business and had to be saved by juugo and Suigetsu against be. Then by obito a bunch of times, then by itachi against kabuto and on and on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Maybe Kaguya is weaker? Her only complain so far seems to be that Sasuke's/Naruto's chakra belongs to her. Also if Kaguya's body is the Yuubi, that means Hagoromo sealed his own mother in the moon and turned her chakra into the 9 beasts. That's fucked up.
It's not really that messed up when you consider that not only was his mother the most megalomaniacal psychopath the world had ever seen, she was also a literal giant monster trying to kill her own children.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Remember when Killer Bee clowned the shit out of the sauce and his cronies. Lol...good times.
In the anime, that fight was animated really well. I also think that fight is the reason the Pain fight had no budget.

Jonnax

I feel like as soon as a Uchiha learns Susanoo they officially become boring and lamer fighters. Yet before they started using it they were all better. Like Madara and Sasuke and Itachi who never did it much and so on. Kakashi too! Though I bet he will do it right. He's better than the lot of them.

Kakashi is like the Naruto of the Uchiha. He got to where he is through hard work.

Hinata fight and the crazy episode both had a big budget. The problem was the they gave those second guys a lot of freedom, and you need to put someone boundaries in an artist otherwise you end up with something nuts.

Pein

Banned
Hebi didn't but Taka Sasuke certainly did. He got spammed Amateratsu like no ones business and had to be saved by juugo and Suigetsu against be. Then by obito a bunch of times, then by itachi against kabuto and on and on.

whoops, whatever people call sasuke kirin then. The one with the sleeveless shirt.

167 is the GOAT I'll die defending that animation and style.

ffdgh

Hinata fight and the crazy episode both had a big budget. The problem was the they gave those second guys a lot of freedom, and you need to put someone boundaries in an artist otherwise you end up with something nuts.

Who would have guessed a dead body could make such crazy faces.

Fezan

whoops, whatever people call sasuke kirin then. The one with the sleeveless shirt.

167 is the GOAT I'll die defending that animation and style.
Man love that right it felt so different from any thing else and sense of scale speed and destruction was so good. I still don't knew why it gets so much hate

CassSept

Who would have guessed a dead body could make such crazy faces.

mj0PvV0.jpg

Ciastek3214

Shippuuden 167 was fucking insane. Brought me back to watching the series when I ditched it after Sakura vs Sasori fight. Good stuff.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Yeah, the Pain fight in episode 167 is not poorly animated at all, it's just incredibly over the top and stylized (and the artstyle changes DRASTICALLY between the different animators used during the episode)

But then again, it's probably the most over the top battle in the entire story outside of like, madara vs everyone or kaguya warping dimensions around her. You had the full fury and wrath of naruto and the 9 tails being unleashed, and Nagato holding his own and molding the fucking terrain of the planet itself to capture it (by creating a miniature moon, mind you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNfMoLtTbmA

brinstar

Remember when Killer Bee clowned the shit out of the sauce and his cronies. Lol...good times.

man, I remember reading the part when Sasuke uses a genjutsu on Killer Bee and he collapses and thinking, "man I know Bee isn't going out like this" and then flipping the page to a two-page spread of Killer Bee lariat-ing the shit out of Sasuke and being like "YEAH!!!"

Pein

Banned
Who else thought that pain vs kyuubi Naruto was one of the greatest episodes of Shippuden?

Me, the episode was bonkers. I love it.

Yeah, the Pain fight in episode 167 is not poorly animated at all, it's just incredibly over the top and stylized (and the artstyle changes DRASTICALLY between the different animators used during the episode)

But then again, it's probably the most over the top battle in the entire story outside of like, madara vs everyone or kaguya warping dimensions around her. You had the full fury and wrath of naruto and the 9 tails being unleashed, and Nagato holding his own and molding the fucking terrain of the planet itself to capture it (by creating a miniature moon, mind you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNfMoLtTbmA

You guys, you're all my bro's.

That's pretty bad when compared to the real thing. The English dub as well.

Heck no lol the actual event was barely a fight, and of course you cant expect professional level voice acting on a fanmade product. It was still more entertaining to watch than the actual confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom