• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, you're all my bro's.

That episode was incredible. Im sorry Naruto reverted back to his original form and gave you a Rasengan Pein. :p

pain-doesnt-die-8-300x170.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Heck no lol the actual event was barely a fight, and of course you cant expect professional level voice acting on a fanmade product. It was still more entertaining to watch than the actual confrontation.

Dat lightning clone substitution sasuke burned and stabbed XD

I can not express to you guys the level of fucking feels I got when Naruto came back to town and they did the montage. I shed tears no lies bros no lies. It's like everything that came before was building to that moment where they finally acknowledged him.

I can not express to you guys the level of fucking feels I got when Naruto came back to town and they did the montage. I shed tears no lies bros no lies. It's like everything that came before was building to that moment where they finally acknowledged him.

Naruto is my favorite character and that my favorite part. Heck that could had being a perfect ending to the series.

todd360

I feel you bro.

Everyone, tell us your top 3 favorite Akatsuki members?

1) Deidara (Cool personality and loved art)
2) Pain (Crazy powers, amazing backstory, self proclaimed god)
3) HIdan (I've never heard an anime character curse and preach so much before in such a humorous way. He was brilliant,

Itachi is probably going to be the favorite, due to him being the best rounded character in the entire series. But yeah, those are my top 3. Who are yours?

How great was the scene where Kisame met Itachi for the first time. Kisame mentions the shark cannibalism and Itachi drops some truth bombs on him and leaves him shook.

Also reminds me of Kisame's death. I think that's when they showed the flashback didn't they. Sogood.

I just hope tomorrow's chapter sorts out this mess or at least have Kakashi doing cool shit.
on one hand I also hope there's explanation, and I think there will be knowing Kishimoto. On the other hand, I hope sasuke goes HOW DID YOU DO THAT KAKASHI. EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

And kakashi just says "shut the fuck up sasuke, I'm 2legit2quit stepback". And just starts doing crazy uchiha thangs.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
OH GOD NARUTO AND THE GANG AS 21 YEAR OLDS

FUCK

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Watch them power down Naruto like they do with pickachu

When was this? I want to watch it.

Link would be appreciated! :)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fun fact: In seven weeks, the calendar duration of the war will surpass the entirety of the Dragon Ball manga from start through the sparing of Piccolo Jr's life by Goku (or, in anime terms, the entirety of Dragon Ball)

Nov 20, 1984: Chapter 1 of Dragon Ball is released
Oct 10, 1988: Chapter 194 of Dragon Ball is released. (Chapter 195 timeskips 5 years later and begins the Saiyan Saga)
Duration: 1421 days (inclusve)

Nov 10, 2010: Gaara's Speech/Chapter 516 of Naruto is released
Aug 13, 2014: Today's date
Duration: 1373 days (inclusive)

Maddocks

damn has it really been that long. Feels like just yesterday gaara was giving his after this war is over you can come get my head if you want it line.

I remember being 12 and making AMVs and shit for this show. That was 6 fucking years ago. I can't believe this series is still around.

It was a great series too up until the Great Ninja War started.

Welfare

Fun fact: In seven weeks, the calendar duration of the war will surpass the entirety of the Dragon Ball manga from start through the sparing of Piccolo Jr's life by Goku (or, in anime terms, the entirety of Dragon Ball)

Nov 20, 1984: Chapter 1 of Dragon Ball is released
Oct 10, 1988: Chapter 194 of Dragon Ball is released. (Chapter 195 timeskips 5 years later and begins the Saiyan Saga)
Duration: 1421 days (inclusve)

Nov 10, 2010: Gaara's Speech/Chapter 516 of Naruto is released
Aug 13, 2014: Today's date
Duration: 1373 days (inclusive)

WTF! At least DB was a quality manga for 4 years straight.

To help with no chapter this week, that Brokeback Mountain pic is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom