• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke will end up with Karin because she is an Uzumaki. Either Karin or Naruto.

Has Naruto even addressed that fact that he and Karin are from the same clan? Because it's always seemed weird that a guy, that's as starved for family as Naruto hasn't flipped his shit over the ideal that Karin could be is cousin or something.

Bow down to NaruSaku glory, infidels

tumblr_n9v8cmHb381rpxo3wo1_500.jpg

So why does the son have black hair?

Dat Sauce ohohohoh.

Frog-fu

Banned
Has Naruto even addressed that fact that he and Karin are from the same clan? Because it's always seemed weird that a guy, that's as starved for family as Naruto hasn't flipped his shit over the ideal that Karin could be is cousin or something.

I don't think he knows.

when the only way one can prove a character as the right choice for another is by fan art then you know there is a problem

lol

So why does the son have black hair?

Dat Sauce ohohohoh.

That's Konohamaru, brah.

It has not, and even with Nagato Naruto never knew he was an Uzumaki. It is a mess. At least Naruto should be able to build a familial (like cousins not partners) relationship with Karin since they are the only Uzumaki left known so far. Not to mention Naruto has shown no interest in finding or acknowledging there are other Uzumaki around.

Bow down to NaruSaku glory, infidels

YOU ARE UNWORTHY
tumblr_n9uz0o3WbO1tgki8zo4_400.gif

To be honest I wouldn't mind it if Naruto and Sakura got together. But that's mostly because I'd really hate it if Sakura got what Sasuke. Sasuke is a fucking dirtbag.

But...... Naruto and Hinata make a much better couple.

It has not, and even with Nagato Naruto never knew he was an Uzumaki. It is a mess. At least Naruto should be able to build a familial (like cousins not partners) relationship with Karin since they are the only Uzumaki left known so far. Not to mention Naruto has shown no interest in finding or acknowledging there are other Uzumaki around.

What!? Nagato was an Uzumaki? How in the hell did I not know that? Mind blown.

Frog-fu

Banned
Non canon but written by kishi (I think)

Not canon, but indeed written by Kishimoto.

To be honest I wouldn't mind it if Naruto and Sakura got together. But that's mostly because I'd really hate it if Sakura got what Sasuke. Sasuke is a fucking dirtbag.

But...... Naruto and Hinata make a much better couple.

Lots of people think Hinata would be better for Naruto. I prefer NaruSaku because I find it more interesting, and there's a ton of history there. Plus, as much as some people will deny it, they're very good friends and Sakura is one of Naruto's greatest supporters.

Poor Naruto will only have that Sakura stare in one movie set in a alternate time frame created by Obito

Meanwhile in the canon work

such stare... much intense

Itachi's eyes approve

even though this is also a shitty pairing

That moron is grabbing her directly on her acid wound...ouch.

She will see the light one day. Naruto has that Jesus no Jutsu/Talk no Jutsu. If he persuaded Nagato and Obito, he can seduce Sakura. He can be a smooth talker.

Not canon, but indeed written by Kishimoto.

Lots of people think Hinata would be better for Naruto. I prefer NaruSaku because I find it more interesting, and there's a ton of history there. Plus, as much as some people will deny it, they're very good friends and Sakura is one of Naruto's greatest supporters.
I dont want to get into shipping wars but pls. The history between Naruto and Sakura goes like this. She hated him in the beginning. She began to acknowledge him around the Chunnin exam. Fast forward to Sasuke in the hospital, where Sakura changed the flowers every day, and gave him a hug, which was painful to Naruto. Now Sakura tries to kill Sasuke, but she could not, because she still loves him. Now in the anime at least she stood with Sasuke without asking any question. It is like Sasuke turns girls into idiots. Same happened with Karin. He tried to kill her and she forgave him and still weak for him. So briefly Sakura does not deserve Naruto because there's no proof that she actually loves him. Unlike Her feelings for Sasuke which was proven again and again.

denial.gif

Denial Mode: sasuke doesn't care about Sakura, the moment she realizes that she will also realized that Naruto loves her ass and that she also loves him too, instead of that 16 year first love little crush thingy she has with sasuke.

Frog-fu

Banned
I dont want to get into shipping wars but pls. The history between Naruto and Sakura goes like this. She hated him in the beginning. She began to acknowledge him around the Chunnin exam. Fast forward to Sasuke in the hospital, where Sakura changed the flowers every day, and gave him a hug, which was painful to Naruto. Now Sakura tries to kill Sasuke, but she could not, because she still loves him. Now in the anime at least she stood with Sasuke without asking any question. It is like Sasuke turns girls into idiots. Same happened with Karin. He tried to kill her and she forgave him and still weak for him. So briefly Sakura does not deserve Naruto because there's no proof that she actually loves him. Unlike Her feelings for Sasuke which was proven again and again.

Hahaha, what? You left out damn near all development to make your point. Am I supposed to actually respond to this or just ignore this post entirely? Would sitting down to actually write a response be worth my time or will you simply dismiss it?

Pein

Banned

you don't think sakura loves naruto? thats insane even if you don't believe in the romantic aspect. Sakura loves naruto.

Hahaha, what? You left out damn near all development to make your point. Am I supposed to actually respond to this or just ignore this post entirely? Would sitting down to actually write a response be worth my time or will you simply dismiss it?

you don't think sakura loves naruto? thats insane even if you don't believe in the romantic aspect. Sakura loves naruto.

Tell me, when does Sakura shows that she loves Naruto?

She hasn't said it and meant, but that's beside the point. Your summation of their relationship omits a great deal of development. It's incredibly bias.

Not only words, but her action do not say that she is in love with Naruto. Look at the last episode. Sakura did not even question Sasuke´s return at all. We all know that Naruto won´t question it since he has been trying to get Sasuke back forever. And my post was not biased. It was just shortened to highlight Sakura´s action, and how her actions prove she still loves Sasuke.

Frog-fu

Banned
Not only words, but her action do not say that she is in love with Naruto. Look at the last episode. Sakura did not even question Sasuke´s return at all. We all know that Naruto won´t question it since he has been trying to get Sasuke back forever. And my post was not biased. It was just shortened to highlight Sakura´s action, and how her actions prove she still loves Sasuke.

Who said Sakura is in love with Naruto? I know I haven't. I believe NaruSaku is the endgame to the pairing wars, but I haven't said Sakura actually loves Naruto. They're currently just like Tsunade and Jiraiya were. Sakura knows Naruto loves her but doesn't love him back, but that doesn't mean Kishimoto won't have her change her mind now that she feels "differently" about Sasuke, if Kakashi is to be a credible source.

As for questioning Sasuke, I think she has a bad feeling. She questions his motives, clearly, but given their situation and the fact no one else seems to oppose his presence, why would you single out Sakura when their entire graduation class seems to deal with it?

And puhleeeze, your post is incredibly biased. You paint Sakura as this scheming, manipulative ingrate that doesn't give two shits about Naruto when that is so far from fact I actually thought you were trolling.

As a narrative Sakura and Naruto don't really work well together. With Sakura she either needs to be with Sasuke or be alone. Because they have written her love for sasuke to be so unconditional that no one will ever make her happy.

While Naruto likes Sakura he has a lot of prospects and seems like a pretty easy to please guy. The only thing he wants is a family/being hokage. That's his sasuke.

I recently downloaded some Naruto episodes from the PSN sale and man...as much as I love the Naruto dub, they fucked up big time with episode 19.

Naruto's famous scene with Zabuza about Haku was absolutely ruined. I know Naruto's voice actress can do emotional scenes, but the voice director did a horrible job. Naruto's crying his eyes out and it just sounds like he's really angry rather than sobbing.

It's so sad. :(

You are under deluded fantasies if you honestly think NaruSaku ISN'T endgame.

It's not quite Eren/Mikasa obvious (due to different dynamics/personalities) but when a MC's father from a shonen manga compares MC's love interest to his own wife and asks him to "take care of my son", that's pretty damming where the story is headed.

Hinata got friendzoned hard.

You are under deluded fantasies if you honestly think NaruSaku ISN'T endgame.

It's not quite Eren/Mikasa obvious (due to different dynamics/personalities) but when a MC's father from a shonen manga compares MC's love interest to his own wife and asks him to "take care of my son", that's pretty damming where the story is headed.

Hinata got friendzoned hard.

I am not saying that Naruto will not end with Sakura. How about reading my post instead making generalize. Sakura is not in love with Naruto even after all that they went through. She might fall for him later, but that is a moot point.

You people still haven't realized that Sakura isn't even going to live through everything. She's going to sacrifice herself to save ether Naruto or Sasuke or both. Sakura is a medical ninjitu genius, she figured out chiyo-basama resurrection technique.

Don't worry though. Hinata will be there to comfort Naruto.

What is more deluded is hoping that Sakura will have some last minute change in her personality that will finally make her truly love Naruto in a romantic way...
How many volumes have we passed, a last minute change of heart seems BS and Naruto should know that it is BS especially since there is someone else who helped him out more then once that has true feelings for him.

What is more deluded is hoping that Sakura will have some last minute change in her personality that will finally make her truly love Naruto in a romantic way...
How many volumes have we passed, a last minute change of heart seems BS and Naruto should know that it is BS especially since there is someone else who helped him out more then once that has true feelings for him.

You really need to look at things as whole, rather than looking at things individually.

I'm not saying the pairing doesn't have its faults. It does, but let's be serious here: Hinata lost the battle from day one.

she was there for Naruto since day one

or at least the earliest.... even before they started school
it would just seem superficial for Sakura to just randomly get deep feelings of love for Naruto especially since Naruto and Hinata both developed a closer relation with each other

Heck currently they understand what each other are thinking without even utter a word but by just by looking at one another... that seems really close

Poor Naruto will only have that Sakura stare in one movie set in a alternate time frame created by Obito

Meanwhile in the canon work

such stare... much intense

Itachi's eyes approve

even though this is also a shitty pairing

Come on, just look at that stare lol. Sasuke x Sakura confirmed

I'm just saying that if Naruto did indeed marry Sakura and one day when he is away on a mission and Sasuke happens to knock on their house...

Sasuke
"Hey is Naruto home? I need to get some extra sugar so that I can bake a cake"

Sakura "No he isn't but if you want some sugar I can supply you with some"

FStubbs

I'm all for Naruto/Ino.

She's so underrated. Taking control of Obito was fucking boss. But yeah they've been setting up Naruto and Sakura forever now. Hopefully adult Sakura has the personality to match the looks!

maybe she used to be a kage level shinobi, that definition has changed a while ago. If she is Kage level then Kage doesn't mean much lol. She's nowhere goddamn near Hashirama/Tobirama/Hiruzen/Minato/Naruto/and tons more people I could name.

I think you could argue she's fairly close to the 5 Kages (Tsunade, A, Gaara, Mei, Oonoki) at this point, making her Kage level. She's clearly way beyond Jonin like Kurenai, Anko, and Ebisu.

The best thing about people caring so much about who Naruto ends up with is knowing that Kishi couldn't give 2 shits about of that crap.

Jigolo

Man fuck Sakura. You Sakura plebs go watch episode 166 of Shippuden (one of my favorites) and then tell me who Naruto should really end up with.

That being said after this arc is said and done Naruto will realize Hinata is the one.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Looks like my attempt to derail "shipping" discussion failed. Is this what a week long break does to you guys?

Aren't the Uzamaki extremely wealthy?

Naruto needs to get that inheritance stat after this war

No no, they are extremely healthy. They lived long lives, then people started fearing them because of the OP sealing jutsus and being really hard to kill and destroyed the village, while the Hokage in charge did nothing >_>.

Of course Naruto doesn't even care who did it. He only found out the Uzumaki was a clan with it's own village like days or weeks ago.

Namikaze1

Looks like my attempt to derail "shipping" discussion failed. Is this what a week long break does to you guys?
Yeah, I'm still waiting for this discussion to fully head down the yaoi/yuri road.

This is what happens when a week goes by without a new chapter. We start to argue about pairings and shit. It won't be long before we get into yaoi and yuri pairing wars.

Besides, everyone knows the one true pairing:

*insert picture of Kishi and Sasuke*

No no, they are extremely healthy. They lived long lives, then people started fearing them because of the OP sealing jutsus and being really hard to kill and destroyed the village, while the Hokage in charge did nothing >_>.

Of course Naruto doesn't even care who did it. He only found out the Uzumaki was a clan with it's own village like days or weeks ago.

I know that

but they're still rich

Man fuck Sakura. You Sakura plebs go watch episode 166 of Shippuden (one of my favorites) and then tell me who Naruto should really end up with.

That being said after this arc is said and done Naruto will realize Hinata is the one.

fist bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom