• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want the thread lock over that.

Let's say this.

If you where kidnapped by the Military of your country and they did an experiment where they will give you the powers of any Naruto character (logic not needed), but of course you will need to do they dirty work for them for 10 years .(you are a ninja, so spy missions most likely) Which character power's you would want?

Also if you want the powers of guys like let's say Kisame, your skin will turn blue and will had all his odd features.

Let's say this.

If you where kidnapped by the Military of your country and they did an experiment where they will give you the powers of any Naruto character (logic not needed), but of course you will need to do they dirty work for them for 10 years .(you are a ninja, so spy missions most likely) Which character power's you would want?

Also if you want the powers of guys like let's say Kisame, your skin will turn blue and will had all his odd features.

Obito with both eyes, aint nothing better.

If I pick Rock Lee do I get his ugly eyebrows.

If no then I wanna be the fast strong puncher Rock Lee is.

If I do, I'd rather be Minato then.

Man, Rock Lee was my favorite character back then... He was so cool in the original show and manga. So much wasted potential with him.

Namikaze1

I can't decide if I want to go with Hashirama or Naruto (current war). Both are the shit!

Wait, for Naruto, does it include Sage mode, Bijuu Mode, and his powers from the Hagoromo?

Welfare

Let's say this.

Minito. FTG is badass.

Hahaha never though about that. Naruto is kind of too strong. If I got Naruto's power I would just claim an uncharted place on Earth and make my own country. If a country oppose me, then I just let them Chakra so they can get my feels and protect them, then Nuke the whole country so only the people survive. And they will have to move to mine, instant population right there.

Maybe just character from Edo Madara's level and bellow?

I would choose Kabuto. Sure I will be an ugly snake penis abomination, but turn to water, is great for infiltration, the light dragon stuff can be fire in buildings of they where hostages, then I'll get inside and rescue then. I kidnap some terrorist and use them as Edo Tense bait, then use them to revive Michael Jackson, Elvis and all those popular singers, make a tour and live from the profits for years.

Do Naruto still has Bijuu and Sage modes then if we go by that, Winterfang?

You better Believe It.

So why does Naruto have whiskers but Minito doesn't?

The popular theory was the got them because of the Kyuubi being sealed into him the day he was born. But Kishi had to screw it up by having him being born with it. They seem like a birthmark thing, maybe Kushina's father had them?

ITACHI CAN CONTROL MINDS. Aka I could basically get anything I wanted that way. Also dat level of genjutsu.

Having someone's powers like Hashirama would be cool but serves little practical use.

Maddocks

I always assumed the whiskers thing was because the 9 tails was in his mom while she was preggers and both their chakras mixed into him. Which is why he was able to use the 9 tails power because his body was groomed for it.

Edit: forgot to add a word, now it makes sense.

ITACHI CAN CONTROL MINDS. Aka I could basically get anything I wanted that way. Also dat level of genjutsu.

Having someone's powers like Hashirama would be cool but serves little practical use.

Hashimara's power can be useful if you get as much control as Yamato. You make Unique mansions and live of the rich.

I'll like Obito's pocket dimension, I will never have to pay rent again. No WiFi though.

I always assumed the whiskers thing was because the 9 tails was in his mom while she was preggers and both their chakras mixed into him. Which is why he was able to the 9 tails power because his body was groomed for it.
I always though they were scars from an injury he suffered as a child or something, but after seeing a few episodes it looks like he was born with them.

Maddocks

Foxes in general do. He's considered a fox, thus the whiskers. Just go with it lol that was I think the intention kimish was aiming for. Whenever naruto used the 9 tails power he would get red eyes and his whiskers would get bigger or darker. So probably birthmarks and not actual whiskers.

tumblr_nafsjgUPkC1tsnfg6o1_500.png

Take it with a grain of salt. But this may possibly, maybe be Sasuke's new look?

I'll say there's a 99% chance is fan art.

Edit: Confirmed 100%

Time to fanboy. What had being your favorite chapter/episode in this war yet?

Mine is 663: No matter the cost.

When I read this chapter I was overwhelmed at everything that happened.
The chapter starts with Sakura and Gaara planning to fly to Minato to get the other half of Kurama, and Naruto hearts stops beating. I repeat, the chapter starts with Naruto freaking dying,

Then Sakura, in a rare badass moment.
tumblr_n0iwwovUZ11qksaozo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n0iwwovUZ11qksaozo2_500.jpg
tumblr_n0iwwovUZ11qksaozo4_500.jpg

And manually pumps up his heart (literally had Naruto's heart on his hand.

Then Karin powers up and awaken those bad ass chains wrecks the spiral zetsu budda statue, suigetsu shots him and we learn that there's someone inside of that
tumblr_n0ie3u3Jev1t47moio1_400.jpg

The hell was that guy? Mistery again in the series.

Then Madara freaking becomes the Sage and has a more complete look than Obito. And he is heading the same place as Sakura and Naruto.

The Sakura does CPR to Naruto, and says she will save him no matter the cost
tumblr_n0j2noud2T1t1d7b3o1_1280.jpg

While Hinata makes an Uryu impression and kisses the ground

Then we see a Mysterious foot coming to Sasuke

tumblr_n0ihqlr5X21ts4p4lo1_1280.jpg

People in search of bare footed characters. Great chapter, make us get hyped again, brought the mystery and theories back.

Simple. My favorite is, Madara beating the kages and showing them that their generation is not match for the old one. Tobi´s death was long overdue. Worst moment Neji´s death was crap, and did not have any emotional impact, and Black Zetsu killing Madara like a chump, if Madara is dead.

Heroman

Banned
Best Moment in this whole god damn shitty war arc is when gai goes eight gate beats the fuck out of madara. That moment was pure hype, I wish gai defeated madara.

500px-Night_guy.PNG

THe worst, to many to count.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Best Moment in this whole god damn shitty war arc is when gai goes eight gate beats the fuck out of madara. That moment was pure hype, I wish gai defeated madara.

THe worst is Ghost power ups.
This guy knows what's up. Who would have thought Gai would be the one to lay the smackdown on Madara? But he did, and he did it with more style than anyone has shown in the series so far.

My favorite moments:

Eight Gates Gai laying the smackdown on Madara

Blind shirtless Madara completely embarrasing the alliance and then killing Sasuke later on

Minato being an incompetent scrub

Favorite moment: as corny as it was, and as much as I saw it coming
Team Seven triple summoning jutsu. Rebirth of the legendary Three.

Least Favorite moment: If Sakura completely forgives Sasuke for all of his bullshit.

Let's say this.

Would definitely want Hinata's dad's powers.

Would love just mowing down waves of people with his super force palm blast.

Frog-fu

Banned
Eight Gates Gai ain't shit. Madara won without throwing a single punch. And Gai had help. Madara was constantly goading him as well, trying to test his own limits, and Gai couldn't do shit.

I just read the Naruto Pilot for the first time, man it was was different. Naruto was a Demon, there was no konoha or any character we know except for Naruto. It took place in a modern city. So weird.

Is fairy Tail any good?
THey go to good manga like hunter x hunter.

I have a feeling that some would be put off my the in depth text of HXH... a lot of more words then usual compared to common Shonen (even though I love it)

Fairy Tail is just pure fan service... no logical battles, people just one up each other
it isn't really a well written series but I can see some people just adopting it especially since it has a Anime

• One Piece has a lot of chapters to catch up on so some won't bother
  • Some won't even try to read Seinen like Kingdom, etc...
  • Bleach is likely another no
  • Toriko will likely still be avoided even though it is spectacular right now and just 288 chapters long

Heroman

Banned
I have a feeling that some would be put off my the in depth text of HXH... a lot of more words then usual compared to common Shonen (even though I love it)

Fairy Tail is just pure fan service... no logical battles, people just one up each other
it isn't really a well written series but I can see some people just adopting it especially since it has a Anime

• One Piece has a lot of chapters to catch up on so some won't bother
  • Some won't even try to read Seinen like Kingdom, etc...
  • Bleach is likely another no
  • Toriko will likely still be avoided even though it is spectacular right now and just 288 chapters long
I should really start reading one piece, I know so much about the series but have barley start reading in or watching the anime.
Kingdom is the shit, never read something with that much hype.
I think there a lot of crossover with bleach with Naruto fans.
I should get back to Toriko.

But all Naruto fan should read one punch man.

I should really start reading one piece, I know so much about the series but have barley start reading in or watching the anime.
Kingdom is the shit, never read something with that much hype.
I think there a lot of crossover with bleach with Naruto fans.
I should get back to Toriko.

But all Naruto fan should read one punch man.

The problem with OPM is that the chapters aren't weekly (since it takes some time to make such pretty chapters)
and if you just want to go on ahead with the plot then you'd have to read the original version by One which isn't as gorgeously drawn
Fairy Tail is a study by Hiro Mashima to see how many shounen cliches you can put into one series.

yup

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I could never get into Toriko. I never watched or read the last arc of Yu Yu Hakusho, so I might do that when Naruto is over.

After Naruto is over, I'll finish bleach, force mysef through attack on Titan and be done with Manga pretty much. I dislike One Piece, HxH has some of the worst art I've ever seen and the rest don't interest me enough to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom